Spencer's Secret (Wolf Harem #2)

Spencer's Secret (Wolf Harem #2)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  353 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Spencer, Ryder, and Luc think they are starting to adapt to their new lives together, until the Alpha of a local pack gives them two options: Join or Move. They decide to pack up and move to an area where they can live their lives without the influence of werewolf politics.

On the way they see a homeless man missing part of his leg, trying to thumb a ride to a new life. Ryd...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by Silver Publishing (first published October 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Spencer's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spencer's Secret

Lang
Before I write anything about this book...
THE CLIFFIE is plain evil! It's not a cliffhanger, it's a CLIFFHANGER. Big fat cliffhanger!

On to the review.

The story of Spencer, Ryder and Lucas continues. This book is also a very good read.
I like the idea of wolf harem and it's developing very nicely so far. I also notice Joyee Flynn has a soft spot for threesomes and group scenes =)

At the beginning it looked almost as if the relationship between Spencer, Ryder and Lucas wouldn't work out. It actua...more
Ryoma Gartre
Serena Yates
This second volume of the Wolf Harem series, in many ways, is even more fun to read than the first. Not only does it start out as a hot threesome, there is a fourth man who is added to the mix, there are almost broken hearts, and one big-ass hummer of a secret. All of which come very close to destroying what Spencer, Ryder and Luc have built. Almost.

Adding the tension and the outside threats to the mix of three/four men trying to build a lasting relationship worked really well for me. And the en...more
Nene
*grumbles* This book ends with a HUGE cliffhanger. If that annoys you as much as it does me, you'll want to put off reading this one until the next in the series comes out.
Meg Kinch
Oct 19, 2010 Meg Kinch rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: m/m lovers or even m/m/m lovers or even m/m/m/m lovers. :)
Recommended to Meg by: All Romance Ebooks
Angelique
adrienne
typical joyee flynn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical joyee flynn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as...more
Lexi Ander
I enjoyed watching the dynamics of this new wolf pack. Are they two or can they be three. How is the balance going to work if a fourth going to be added? How big will the pack be and will they just be member or lovers. Who's going to be jealous? Do they have the communication skills and the right kind of personalities to make it work? What will people in town think? I looked watching all unfold...and then you get stuck with a cliff hanger that leaves you screaming at the pages. Luckily, the next...more
Lee
Dec 08, 2010 Lee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: I'm not sure
Book two in the Werewolf Harem series, Spencer's Secret, continues the saga of Spencer and his continually expanding pack/harem. If you enjoy stories that involve multiple sex partners then this is the book for you. Spencer is single handedly increasing the werewolf population by leaps and bounds. Unlike the first book, Second Chance Bite, Spencer's Secret takes what was a cute and heartwarming story, and turns it into a very sex centered romp. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Courtney
I liked this book, especially how it literally picks up where Second Chance Bite left off. My only REAL problem with it is the really abrupt way that it ended (It was like reading "Bob heard the doorbell ring. He opened the door. The End")
Maya
Boy am I glad I had the third installment of this series otherwise I would have gone crazy with the humongous cliffhanger. This second installment was even better than the first, more emotional and sweet.
Carrie
Mar 25, 2012 Carrie rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Ok, Ryder's reaction is a LITTLE over the top. What a drama queen!
Tara Clegg
The boys are just as delicious as before!
Manda
batman adds to his harem....
Dimitri Stavros
Dimitri Stavros is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2014
Tia
Tia marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
  • Mating Games (Delta Wolf, #2)
  • Dragon's Bloodmoon (Deadly Mates, #4)
  • To Service and Protect (Cattle Valley, #20)
  • Shifter Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys #2)
  • Sully (Zeus's Pack, #6)
  • Tail of Two Brothers (Horsfall, #1)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Fatefully Yours, #8)
Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1) Micah (Marius Brothers, #1) Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1) Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9) Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings, #12)