Start by marking “Boyfriend Season” as Want to Read:
Boyfriend Season

Boyfriend Season (Boyfriend Season #1)

First boyfriends, first love, first mistakes-and an invitation to the hottest teen society party of the year send three friends into a tailspin. Can they handle the pressure of getting everything they think they want?
Santana Jackson is one of the flyest chicks in her Atlanta 'hood. At least until her golddigger mother snags a pro baller, and they move to the other side of
Published August 1st 2011 by K-Teen/Dafina (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Boyfriend Season, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boyfriend Season

Joi
Jul 06, 2015 Joi rated it liked it
This book was a quick, short read. I enjoyed it for what it was. I liked seeing the characters grow ad become more mature. My favorite character was Santana because she showed the most improvement. She transformed from a hood chick to a classy chick.
Lexie
Aug 17, 2011 Lexie is currently reading it
iLove this book ; iThink it should be a movie <3
Katrina Burchett
Santana Jackson is from the `hood and her boyfriend, Pharaoh, is a hustler. Dynasty Young has a hard life and what she wants most is to earn her way out of the projects. Patience Blackman is the daughter of the famous Bishop Blackman. She wants to escape her sheltered life and have some fun for a change.

When I found out about this book and read the synopsis I immediately pre-ordered a copy, because I wanted to know Patience Blackman's story. She was not ready for the choices she made and the po
Brittany
Aug 06, 2011 Brittany rated it really liked it
BOYFRIEND SEASON tells the interrelated stories of three teenage girls from Atlanta--Santana, Dynasty and Patience.

Santana spends her days skipping school, boosting designer items from the local mall, and hanging out with her hustler boyfriend Pharoah. But then her mom finds a new man, a wealthy lawyer who wants his stepdaughter to live a better life, and Santana finds herself attracted to a nerdy boy who sees who she is inside. Will she pick the life she had, or the life she could have?

Dynast
HebaH
Oct 20, 2011 HebaH rated it really liked it
My students really loved the first book by Kelli London & Ni-Ni Simone “The Breakup Diaries,” so I was excited to read this one and I wasn’t disappointed. From Santana, who is dealing with jealously and owning her man, to Dynasty, who has to please her Aunt when she forgets to take her medication, to Patience, who watches her father please the world…

I loved this book’s realism and gritty sense of the world. Several times, I was surprised at the twists and turns and found myself trying to fig
African Americans on the Move Book Club
Intense, funny and highly entertaining. Boyfriend Season was a fantastic read into the lives of teenage girls coming to grips with growing up and eventually allowing nature to take its course. Kelli London is an awesome wordsmith in the making on her way to huge success. I look forward to whatever she has in store for us in the future.

Anita Barron
AAMBC Reviewer
Marline
Apr 13, 2012 Marline rated it it was amazing
The book is great, not too much drama and not too little just there in the middle being GREAT. The way they all pick themselves up at the end is encouraging to teenagers, showing even though who you were with isn't the one or whatever you can still move on. I would recomend this book to anyone it's good.

Kiwi
Jul 14, 2013 Kiwi rated it liked it
This book was very interesting and funny, there wasn't really any conflict in this book. So if you're looking for an easy read without having to really guess the plot this is your book.
Brianna
Brianna rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2012
Thug'barbiiee
Thug'barbiiee rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2014
Emme
Emme rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2014
Laura Schaefer
Laura Schaefer rated it it was ok
Jan 05, 2012
Kiara Wilson
Kiara Wilson rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2013
Lamia
Lamia rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2014
Taleah Jones
Taleah Jones rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2015
Førëvêr Skïttlês
Førëvêr Skïttlês rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2012
Mohamed Lotfy
Mohamed Lotfy rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Chyannss
Chyannss rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Savannah
Savannah rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2012
Jaclyn harder
Jaclyn harder rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Ruth
Ruth rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2014
Chantal
Chantal rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2012
Authors & Readers Book Corner
Authors & Readers Book Corner rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Tyria Snow
Tyria Snow rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2012
Amina Ikpefua
Amina Ikpefua rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2012
Jacky
Jacky rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2013
Aalilah
Aalilah rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2013
Ticia Romero
Ticia Romero rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2013
M
M rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2011
Mary Jok
Mary Jok rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Boyfriend Season (2 books)
  • Cali Boys