Dating the Millionaire Doctor

Dating the Millionaire Doctor

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Veterinarian Tori Nicholls lost everything when wildlife raged through her small Australian town. The community is slowly recovering, but Tori doesn't feel she'll ever live again.

Until, while reluctantly speed dating, she meets New York doctor Jake Hunter. He's caring, he's gorgeous…and he's just passing through. A no-commitment fling could be exactly what Tori needs to re...more
Paperback
Published October 2010 by harlequin (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dating the Millionaire Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating the Millionaire Doctor

Liz B
Harlequin Medical, which I haven't seen much in print, is a great category line...or at least the ones I've read by Lennox have been great. The titles are sort of like the Presents line, in that you need to realize that they are part of the branding of the line and have little or nothing to do with the story itself. This was a romance about how love can help us to deal with overwhelming grief. It has a great hook--the hero and heroine meet while speed dating--both of them reluctantly. But the sp...more
Rebecca
This was another highly compelling read by Marion Lennox. I think the title's a bit misleading, and I'm not really sure why this is in the medical imprint, since the hero is a doctor, but the focus of the story is not really medical.

The majority of the story takes place in Australia after the horrible wildfires, and the heroine, Tori, is a vet who has spent the last 6 months treating the animals of the bush injured in the fires. She's also dealing with heartbreaking loss.

I enjoyed this book im...more
Mia
The story is set in the aftermath of the Australian bushfires and the book title seems to be nothing to do with the plot (typical of Harlequin?).
I might have given five-stars if I didn't find a few similarities with The Doctor and the Runaway Heiress I just read few days ago.
I'd love to try more of Ms.Lennox's medical romance titles as well as non-mediclals.

I wonder if anyone noticed that Tori's father's illness was first described as multiple sclerosis and later as Parkinson's.
Melanie (Moviemavengal)
I used to be snobby about Harlequin's and thanks to Smart Bitches and Dear Author, I've enjoyed reading these bite sized books, some by up and coming authors.

Besides the silly title, I enjoyed the different setting -Australia after a bush fire, and the heroine was no wuss either. Took the hero quite a while to get a clue, but that's par for the course I guess.
Leah Ashton
Everything that Marion writes is wonderful, but this book is so gorgeous it made me cry :) I read this while on my honeymoon in Vietnam, lazing beside the pool - it was emotional, real (the horror of the Victorian bushfires is all too recent) and beautifully romantic.
Vi
Just lovely. To me, it was about hope.
Kellie Demarsh
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Anukriti
Anukriti marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Flowergirl
Flowergirl marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
Arshi
Arshi marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2011
Writing romance sounds fascinating. Huh?

I'm a writer. I'm boring. Day after day I sit behind a word processor making up people in my head. Why do I do it? I love it. My husband, Dave, gets up in the morning, puts on a suit and heads out into the ice and cold of Ballarat's winter. (Sadly I live in one of the tiny parts of Australia that qualifies as cold.) I make myself another cup of coffee, head...more
More about Marion Lennox...
The Prince's Captive Wife (The Royal House of Karedes #3) Christmas with Her Boss Abby and the Bachelor Cop Misty and the Single Dad Taming the Brooding Cattleman (The Larkville Legacy #3)