Start by marking “Dating the Millionaire Doctor ” as Want to Read:
Dating the Millionaire Doctor

Dating the Millionaire Doctor

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Veterinarian Tori Nicholls lost everything when wildlife raged through her small Australian town. The community is slowly recovering, but Tori doesn't feel she'll ever live again.

Until, while reluctantly speed dating, she meets New York doctor Jake Hunter. He's caring, he's gorgeous…and he's just passing through. A no-commitment fling could be exactly what Tori needs to re
Published October 2010 by harlequin (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Dating the Millionaire Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating the Millionaire Doctor

Liz B
Harlequin Medical, which I haven't seen much in print, is a great category line...or at least the ones I've read by Lennox have been great. The titles are sort of like the Presents line, in that you need to realize that they are part of the branding of the line and have little or nothing to do with the story itself. This was a romance about how love can help us to deal with overwhelming grief. It has a great hook--the hero and heroine meet while speed dating--both of them reluctantly. But the sp ...more
This was another highly compelling read by Marion Lennox. I think the title's a bit misleading, and I'm not really sure why this is in the medical imprint, since the hero is a doctor, but the focus of the story is not really medical.

The majority of the story takes place in Australia after the horrible wildfires, and the heroine, Tori, is a vet who has spent the last 6 months treating the animals of the bush injured in the fires. She's also dealing with heartbreaking loss.

I enjoyed this book im
The story is set in the aftermath of the Australian bushfires and the book title seems to be nothing to do with the plot (typical of Harlequin?).
I might have given five-stars if I didn't find a few similarities with The Doctor and the Runaway Heiress I just read few days ago.
I'd love to try more of Ms.Lennox's medical romance titles as well as non-mediclals.

I wonder if anyone noticed that Tori's father's illness was first described as multiple sclerosis and later as Parkinson's.
Melanie (Moviemavengal)
I used to be snobby about Harlequin's and thanks to Smart Bitches and Dear Author, I've enjoyed reading these bite sized books, some by up and coming authors.

Besides the silly title, I enjoyed the different setting -Australia after a bush fire, and the heroine was no wuss either. Took the hero quite a while to get a clue, but that's par for the course I guess.
Leah Ashton
Everything that Marion writes is wonderful, but this book is so gorgeous it made me cry :) I read this while on my honeymoon in Vietnam, lazing beside the pool - it was emotional, real (the horror of the Victorian bushfires is all too recent) and beautifully romantic.
Just lovely. To me, it was about hope.
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Micki Luensmann
Micki Luensmann marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Bev marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Emily marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Writing romance sounds fascinating. Huh?

I'm a writer. I'm boring. Day after day I sit behind a word processor making up people in my head. Why do I do it? I love it. My husband, Dave, gets up in the morning, puts on a suit and heads out into the ice and cold of Ballarat's winter. (Sadly I live in one of the tiny parts of Australia that qualifies as cold.) I make myself another cup of coffee, head
More about Marion Lennox...