Start by marking “Dance of the Rogue (Dance, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dance of the Rogue (Dance, #4)

Dance of the Rogue (Dance #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Love-'em-and-leave-'em bad-boy Rolf has met his match, and she's nothing like his usual dalliances. Older, plus-sized Fantine is a woman who embraces her curves and revels in her femininity. A weekend of pleasure that begins as a sizzling sexual distraction to both sparks a deeper need that neither was looking for, a connection neither is able to relinquish. Fantine also b ...more
Published August 30th 2010 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dance of the Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dance of the Rogue

Auntee
Oct 24, 2010 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance featuring a sexy bad boy and a woman who turns his world upside down.
I loved this book. Now I find myself a little stumped on how to explain why. First let me say that this book is part of a series about the Thorvald brothers from the Philadelphia area, and it's been a while since I read the books that preceed this one (Dance of the Butterfly and Dance of the Crystal). I had trouble remembering the details of those books, but it didn't hinder my enjoyment of this book. So this book can be read as a stand alone, but it would probably be more enjoyable if you read ...more
Ruth
This one started out as a fantastically steamy little number, with a naughty man-whore hero (yummy!), and luscious, self-assured heroine. Unfortunately after about half-way through it really slowed down, the sex disappeared and the plot just fizzled out like a soggy firecracker. The ending was so sappy I really felt like barfing.

So it started out well, but went rather flaccid, I'm afraid. 2 stars.
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Great ending to the series. Rolf was the wayward playboy brother. The more women the better. Until he met a woman that was 10 years older than him.

As we knew from the previous brothers books there mother had left them when they were young. Rolf always felt different because his older brothers were like nordic god - tall, broad and blonde while he had dark hair and eyes and olive skin. He remembered that his Dad did treat him the same not did his grandparents after his Dad had died. He always fe
Tracey
I really enjoyed this book as it had a great mix of characters, family, love and issues.
Obsessed with book smex
Here are my thoughts, briefly.

Fantine is almost perfect as a human being except for being "overweight" and being 10 years older than Rolf. She's smart, giving, caring, unassuming, assertive when needed, adventurous, independent, etc. I hate her name.

Rolf is an aimless bad boy, cruising through life on his looks, sticking his man parts into whatever female spreads her legs. But by the end of the story, he's well on his way to becoming a reformed man-whore. Well done, Rolf.

My biggest complaint is
Cheap and Lazy
Excellent finale to the series. Though it could stand alone, you'll want to read the other two brother's stories, too. Perhaps better written than the others, it ties all of the ends together. I found the sentimentality and emotion over the top, just too mushy for me. But if that doesn't bother you, it's a must-read contemporary erotic romance.
Micheale
The writing style was fine, but the story, especially the hero was not what I would consider believable. However, this is FICTION, so I am giving this novel lots of latitude.
Plot for me was too thin and characters were not rounded out enough for me.
Keisha Lemon
This was great told the whole story!!!
Mel
Mel added it
Feb 21, 2015
Angelina
Angelina marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Zeinab Dh
Zeinab Dh marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Mary
Mary added it
Jan 24, 2015
Jonahida
Jonahida marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Ladystyx
Ladystyx marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Liz Marshall
Liz Marshall marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Kimychan 877
Kimychan 877 marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Candice Hill
Candice Hill marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Paula
Paula added it
Nov 22, 2014
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Dia added it
Sep 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Cris Anson's New Cougar Challenge Book Just Released 1 3 Nov 24, 2010 07:40AM
A Hot New Erotic Historical From Cris Anson and Ellora's Cave 1 3 Jan 22, 2010 07:38AM
Cris Anson's Latest Release 1 6 Oct 23, 2009 05:48AM
I write erotic romance because I firmly believe that life doesn't stop at the bedroom door. I had a deeply romantic relationship with my husband of 22 years, and I want to celebrate his memory in my writing. After he died, it took me a long time to come out of my grief, but parts of him -- his honor, courage, optimism, tenacity, and lust for life -- live on in all my heroes. They’re all alpha men, ...more
More about Cris Anson...

Dance (4 books)
  • Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, #1)
  • Dance of the Butterfly (Dance, #2)
  • Dance of the Crystal (Dance, #3)
Dance of the Seven Veils (Dance, #1) Dance of the Butterfly (Dance, #2) Dance of the Crystal (Dance, #3) Adding Heat (Cougar Challenge, #17) Punishment and Mercy (Mercy, #1)