Start by marking “Vampire Knight, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
Vampire Knight, Vol. 4

Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight #4)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  11,178 ratings  ·  128 reviews
Maria menawarkan cara untuk menolong Zero agar tidak menjadi vampir "Level E". Namun, sebagai imbalannya, Yuki harus menyerahkan diri pada Maria atau membunuh Kuran! Tapi, Yuki lebih memilih menawarkan darahnya sendiri kepada Maria. Akankah Maria berhasil mencapai tujuannya di Cross Academy?
Published September 2010 by PT Elex Media Komputindo (first published October 5th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Knight, Vol. 4

Arlene
This series keeps getting better and better and Vampire Knight 4 is no exception! I loved this installment. Some of the artwork where Zero and Yuki were depicted together were absolutely magical!

I loved the scene where Zero was tutoring Yuki and she notices something is wrong with him. I just stared at those pages because they were drawn so beautifully. Matsuri Hino is truly a master of her craft, no doubt! The detail and thought she puts into her characters, drawings and scenes is shear perfec
Nic
I love this series more and more with each installment. I need to buy the rest of the series immediately ~runs and checks piggy bank~

My favourite quotes:

"Maybe the reason I managed to live on for so long...is because you were always by side" Zero

"I can't afford to lose you." Kaname

And here are some images for your enjoyment
Zero and Yuki <3
description

Kaname
description
Jody Mena
As beautiful and dramatic as ever, this is the quintessential gothic vampire romance manga. This book was wonderful in my opinion. There was quite a lot of plot advancement, at least compared to previous books. A number of new twists evolved in the plot, and a number of burning questions were answered, though mostly just with more questions. The revelation that Shizuka has come to Cross Academy - and that she is Zero's master - and that Zero's brother is also her slave - and that Headmaster Cros ...more
Kate
Zero knows the mysterious transfer student. She says her name is Maria, but Zero knows she is the one who killed his family, because she bit him and now they have a blood bond. Unfortunately, this blood bond also makes it impossible for Zero to kill her, as he intended. Yuki witnesses the battle between the two, but after Kaname erases her memories of the incident, Yuki decides she must save Zero from becoming a Level E vampire. At the school ball, Yuki leaves to track down Maria and save Zero.

T
온라인바둑이,허니게임,올림픽게임
올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ」 ら 올림픽게임사이트올림픽바둑이 め 「ǦẪME33.ṅEṪ ...more
Severine Chat-cal
-Flashback-

« Une nouvelle élève rejoint la Night Class, Maria Kurenai, mais elle a tout de la fille complètement louche. Pour que Kaname demande à ce que Takuma s'occupe d'elle et que Zero ai envie de la tuer au moment même où il la croise, il y a forcément quelque chose qui ne va pas chez elle. Si c'est bien le cas, les prochains tomes risquent d'être beaucoup plus mouvementés que les premiers, un petit coup de pied à l'histoire ça ne fera pas de mal ! »

Et bah j'avais raison ! Et bah j'avais ra
Nina
Ne znam koji mi je drazi... Zero ili Kaname?? XD
Jacqueline

HOLY! EPIC! STUFF!

So you know how last volume I said, "Pfft. Who needs plot. GIMME FEELS!" Well, as much as emo-awesome as Volume 3 was, that's how fan-damn-tastic Volume 4 rocked the house down! I don't want to spoil it for you but OH MY GOD (view spoiler) and yeah.

There is a LOT going on story-wise with Volume 4. It is non-copious-stop from opening page and I swear there's like five subplot
Strangerealms
MissAnnThrope
27 February 2013

My memory is so shoddy lately that it would seem I have early stages of dementia. It's only been a couple of months since I've read the third volume, but I could barely remember who the characters are in Vampire Knight, Vol. 4. Honestly, the tense moment between Zero and Yuki when he tutors her made me not even give a hoot who all the other characters are. I really enjoy the tension between those two and hope it intensifies further.

(view spoiler)
Nick
Overall Rating: B+
Synopsis: Cross Academy is a prestigious private school with a secret. The student body is divided into two classes: the Day Class, which is made up of mortals, and the Night Class, which consists of vampires. Most of the students and staff at the school have no idea this is going on, and apparently think it's normal for a bunch of bishounen to hang out only at night. Despite this, the manga is pulled off well. It focuses on Yuki Cross, adopted daughter of the headmaster, and
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το τέταρτο τεύχος της σειράς ανταποκρίνεται στα επεισόδια 9 έως τα μισά του 12ου και στις νύχτες 15 έως 19. Η παρουσία της Maria Kurenai στην σχολή έχει γίνει αισθητή, πολύ περισσότερο δε όταν αυτή αποφασίζει να αρχίσει να σουλατσάρει στον χώρο της πρωινής τάξης προκαλώντας αναστάτωση. Ο Aido, που έχει καταλάβει τι είναι στην πραγματικότητα ο Zero, έχει μια συζήτηση μαζί του σχετικά με τον παρελθόν του αλλά και με το ποια είναι πραγματικά η Maria. Ο Zero με την Yuki έχουν μια ακόμα τρυφερή σκηνή ...more
Amy Keeley
Kaitlin
Well, THAT was remedied quickly!

I really, really, really thought that (view spoiler), aka: the woman (view spoiler) would have A LOT bigger role. Guess I was wrong!

Huh...

It's safe to say this manga moves fast. No beating around the bush. I'm surprised that (view spoiler) so early on in the series. I assumed she would be a central (view spoiler) for t
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Maria, the new student, has set Zero and Kaname on edge, for different reasons. Both are desperate to keep Yuki away from Maria. But Yuki is tired of being protected - she even deigns to scold Kaname. Maria is definitely not at Cross Academy for academic ambitions. She wants to get rid of Kaname and use Zero and Yuki as puppets. There are some great action scenes towards the end of this book as things begin to play out between Zero and Maria.

Yuki demonstrates once again how daring and selfless s
Rachelvalle
* VAMPIRE READ THIS; IS OKAY HUMANS!!!

This one is turning gewsy as Maria has a secret between her and her unushual body and Zero sences something wrong with her.

Maria has settled a nasty deal between her and Yuki, but two disishions Yuki can not choes till later after a ball between her and Kaname.

Zero also has gotten more blood out of human Yuki Cross; and she can tell somethings going wrong with Zero brinking more blood then ushual.

Till after Yuki left the ball from dancing with Kaname, s
Summer
This series just keeps getting more and more convoluted and ridiculous the more that I read it. For a few reasons...

The art really isn't all that great. Yeah, they are all pretty in a typical shoujo style, but the artist can't vary from like 2 facial types so it's near impossible to tell who is who without having them state their names every time. It doesn't help that all the male vampires wear practically the same uniform either.

The storyline is every bad vampire cliche rolled into one. The sch
Apple12350
I really liked this volume! Who knew Maria Kurenai was Shizuka Hio! Wow. It was really brave of Yuuki to sacrifice herself to her to save Zero! I didn't really quite believe that Ichiru was Zero's twin brother till I remembered in the previous chapters/volumes it was mentioned when Zero told Yuuki about it. I don't really believe that Ichiru actually loves Shizuka...Could he? Does he? Maybe he does...
Ciel  Phantomhive
Zero-kun was about to kiss Yuki-chan! YES! I knew it! lovers destined to be together! But Kaname-sama is STILL getting in the way... Yuki-chan is going through a tough time! Trying to remember her past and all why can't Kaname-sama leave Zero-kun and her (Yuki-chan) alone for just like A WEEK, YA KNOW!?
Jenny
[Ch. 15-19]

OMG, I loved the beginning of this volume at the dance. I love Yuuki and Kaname. They're like my favorite couple now. While I was reading it, I had tingles in my whole body. So much that I was shaking.

In other news, Zero has a twin brother. Interesting? Why, yes. It's rather annoying to tell you the truth. I honestly can't tell which vampire from each other, and now I gotta know who this new guy is.. (although he disappeared at the end).

The scene between Shikuza (I think that's her na
Grace G
I thought this book had a lot of action an adventure it also had it's own love story behind it. There was also some really cool villains in this story but I wish I would have seen more on Kuran Kaname. If there were some more action between Yuki and the headmaster because he is her "Father".
Morgan
SOME SPOILERS** This volume was my favorite. Zero's condition worsens and he must lean on the small but mighty Yuki. This was when I wished for them to be together most. Aside from that, Maria reveals more about herself to Zero. This all comes together to create a wonderful and exciting volume.
Slayermel
Things are definitely heating up as we get further and further into the story. Yuki has been warned by Zero to stay away from Maria the new student who just transferred into the night class. Zero won’t tell Yuki the history he has with Maria, or at least that is who Maria really is. The night class is also keeping a very close watch on her as she’s playing all sorts of games with them and they just know she’s up to something.

I really love the relationship between Zero and Yuki, and even though
Mely
Jan 26, 2011 Mely rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kaori Yuki fans, inner 13-year-old girls
Shelves: manga, shojo, writer-poc
This is the absolutely perfect book for your inner thirteen year old girl who swoons over vampire angst. The sex is so perfectly and so barely subliminated into the vampirism that the embraces are incredibly hot and yet I would be stunned if the series ever gets more explicit than a kiss.

Also, this volume had such an amazing and obvious Manga 101 plot twist that I laughed and laughed and laughed, and then it did it again. As far as I'm concerned, it just keeps getting better.

I know I sound snark
Evie
If you think about it, there are only a few basic things a person really needs to survive in life. Water, food, shelter, and of course the fifth volume of Vampire Knight because this ending was just mean! Actually I loved it but am totally left on edge with a sad lack of funds to fix my predicament. So Kaname. Wow. That's all I'm gonna say. Zero...okay we're all crying inside. Who knew you had a psycho for a brother (here's hoping that somehow works out)! And Yuki. I'm impressed! She's shaping u ...more
Angelic Zaizai
Maria Kurenai, murid baru misterius di Cross Academy itu ternyata Shizuka Hiou, Vampir berdarah murni yang membunuh keluarga Zero.
Karena Zero jadi vampir gara-gara Shizuka, jadi mereka ada ikatan batin, makanya Zero bisa tau identitas Maria.
Zero diserang Shizuka sampe kondisinya payah dan terancam jadi vampir level E.
Untuk menyelamatkan Zero, Shizuka meminta Yuuki memilih, membunuh Kaname ato memberikan darahnya.
Ga susah dong nebak pilihan Yuki.
Tapi Zero pan pasti ga bakal setuju.

Trus tiba-tiba
Alexandria Monks
This is such an amazing in series the love triangle for yuki is amazing while I'm not a big fan of yuki all the other characters make up for it
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Near the end, it got weird and a little creepy. Actually throughout it seemed that way. Still suspenseful though.
Mery
Di mulai dengan pesta dansa. Yuuki dikasih gaun ama Kaname Kuran. keliatan banget memang Kaname naksir Yuuki.

tapi anak baru yang misterius itu ternyata Shizuka. PureBlood vampire yang dulu gigit Zero.

Lalu Sizhuka mau ngebantu Yuuki nolong zero supaya gak jadi Vampire level E. dengan cara ngebunuh kaname kuran atau ngasih minum sizhuka darah nya Yuuki. dan Yuuki pun menjatuhkan pilihan yang bikin tercengang2.

Lalu di akhir cerita muncul tokoh baru. namanya Ichiru. dia kembaran nya Zero. ada cerita
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 03
  • Fruits Basket, Volume 04
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 8 (Ouran High School Host Club, #8)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 7 (Black Bird, #7)
  • Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 04