Start by marking “A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember (Harlequin Duets, #85)” as Want to Read:
A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember (Harlequin Duets, #85)

A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember (Harlequin Duets, #85)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A Royal Mess
First she's bumped from first class to coach, then she's robbed, gets soaked in a rainstorm and now is stranded on a ranch full of animals she's afraid of.... As far as days go, Princess Natalia Brunner has definitely had better ones! If not for the timely rescue by a good-looking cowboy, she would have quit this day long ago. But just like the old Westerns, th
Published July 26th 2010 by Harlequin Duets (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember

Yvonne Baldwin
Good read

Good read

both stories are wonderful but I enjoyed her knight to remember the most. The antics the two characters go through had me laughing so hard.
Ashley FL
It was fine. I didn't realize this was going to be two novellas (I got it from the library on Kindle) and I always prefer the full books. But Jill Shalvis is always a fun read.
Shirley Frances
Oh my God! I laughed so much reading these stories.

In A Royal Mess Princess Natalia and Tim just cracked me up. The way Jill Shalvis wrote those characters and brought them together was amazing. It was totally believable to me that they ended up together in such a little time. Their chemistry was perfect, their banter was hilarious and the tender moments were the icing on the cake.

In Her Knight to Remember Princess Andrea and Kyle's chemistry is off the charts. I liked that she was tough and h
Miranda
Such a fun enjoyable simple read. Kept a smile on my face. Characters were great, loved their personalities. The arguing between Annie and Kyle were the best.
Bungluna
I enjoyed the hero in the second story the most. I just wish the story had been longer so I could see how he adapted to his new home.
Laurel Harness
I had to read one of her books because I love her blog. It's a really light read so far and will be great for pool times.
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Terra
Terra marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Sheila Renz-green
Sheila Renz-green marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Chantel
Chantel marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Hannah Weitzman
Hannah Weitzman marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
  • Mother, Please!
  • Men of Courage II
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Kiss the Cook
  • Lie to Me
  • Putting It To The Test (Harlequin Blaze #392)
  • He's the One (includes Oklahoma Nights #1.5)
  • Matilda's Wedding (White Weddings) (Harlequin Romance, No 3601)
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • Ripping the Bodice
  • Indiscretion
  • Dinner First, Me Later?
  • You're Always in the Last Place You Look
  • 2 Days 'Til Sundae (2 'Til, #1)
  • Light My Fire (The DeMarco Family, #4)
  • Undeclared (SSU Boys, #3)

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)