Start by marking “A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember (Harlequin Duets, #85)” as Want to Read:
A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember (Harlequin Duets, #85)

A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember (Harlequin Duets, #85)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  173 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A Royal Mess
First she's bumped from first class to coach, then she's robbed, gets soaked in a rainstorm and now is stranded on a ranch full of animals she's afraid of.... As far as days go, Princess Natalia Brunner has definitely had better ones! If not for the timely rescue by a good-looking cowboy, she would have quit this day long ago. But just like the old Westerns, th
Published July 26th 2010 by Harlequin Duets (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Royal Mess / Her Knight to Remember

Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
Wow, Jill Shalvis back in her Harlequin phase was pretty bad. Lucky that her modern stuff is so much better than this unfortunate duet.
Yvonne Baldwin
Good read

Good read

both stories are wonderful but I enjoyed her knight to remember the most. The antics the two characters go through had me laughing so hard.
Ashley FL
It was fine. I didn't realize this was going to be two novellas (I got it from the library on Kindle) and I always prefer the full books. But Jill Shalvis is always a fun read.
Shirley Frances
Oh my God! I laughed so much reading these stories.

In A Royal Mess Princess Natalia and Tim just cracked me up. The way Jill Shalvis wrote those characters and brought them together was amazing. It was totally believable to me that they ended up together in such a little time. Their chemistry was perfect, their banter was hilarious and the tender moments were the icing on the cake.

In Her Knight to Remember Princess Andrea and Kyle's chemistry is off the charts. I liked that she was tough and h
Miranda
Such a fun enjoyable simple read. Kept a smile on my face. Characters were great, loved their personalities. The arguing between Annie and Kyle were the best.
Bungluna
I enjoyed the hero in the second story the most. I just wish the story had been longer so I could see how he adapted to his new home.
Laurel Harness
I had to read one of her books because I love her blog. It's a really light read so far and will be great for pool times.
Megan Emrick
Megan Emrick marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Rita Sawyer
Rita Sawyer is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2015
Pia
Pia marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Tara Lister
Tara Lister marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Boots
Boots marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Juhi
Juhi marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
  • Mother, Please!
  • Men of Courage II
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Lie to Me
  • Yours 2 Keep
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • Kiss the Cook
  • 2 Days 'Til Sundae (2 'Til, #1)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • A Valentine for Daisy
  • He's the One (includes Oklahoma Nights #1.5; Barefoot William #2.5)
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Lady Margery's Intrigue (Regency Royal, #4)
  • Undeclared (SSU Boys Book 3)

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)