Start by marking “The Latin Lover's Secret Child (The Galvan Brides, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Latin Lover's Secret Child (The Galvan Brides, #3)

The Latin Lover's Secret Child (The Galvan Brides #3)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Argentinean wine tycoon Lucio Cruz is not expecting the call that summons him to his estranged wife's side. She's suffering a partial loss of memory, and Lucio discovers that she's returned to being the fiery, affectionate girl with whom he once eloped. Suddenly he can't resist her--but he knows he must. In just a few weeks, their divorce will be final....

Unless Ana can re
Published November 1st 2003 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Latin Lover's Secret Child, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Latin Lover's Secret Child

Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the 4th book in the Galvan Brides series.
Annabella Galvan, who we met in the 1st book Dante's Debt, is the youngest of the Galvan siblings. Lucio Cruz, is a gorgeous, passionate and now a very wealthy Argentinean tycoon and owner of one of the top wine companies in the country.
He’s been in love with Annabella since she was seventeen, the daughter of the aristocratic and wealthy Galvans and he just a poor gaucho. They married against her family’s wishes and began growing apart after a fe
Becky
Beautiful story...involves some maternal grief and pain but ends on an uplifting note. Expect to cry.

The love between the hero and heroine is incredible...when heroine reflects that she could never sleep with another man it is perfectly warranted (rather than pathetic like many HP heroines who love unworthy men who have moved on to other women and, even when reunited, will never truly love the heroines equally).
Tishke

A second chance story with likable but flawed main characters. Interesting plot... I wish the story line (view spoiler) continued in other books. I took .25 star out because I believe the story could have been better with more angst when searching (view spoiler)

If you need a detailed review, Becky and Alex is The Romance Fox have done a wonderful job. So much so, that I don't feel like adding
Janine
After being called home to his ill wife's side, Lucio finds Ana has lost her memory of what went wrong in their marriage and she doesn't even know she has asked for a divorce. One thing she insists on telling him is they have a child who was taken away from her while she was in boarding school 5 years ago. Lucio doesn't know whether to believe it or not and wondering if this is part of her illness. So, he does some investigating on his own. They set off on a cross country trip in search of a chi ...more
Melissa
I usually love story lines that have memory loss in them. But this one was rather sad and I wouldn't read it again.
Erotic Horizon
The Latin Lover's Secret Child The Galvan Brides (Harlequin Presents) by Jane Porter (2003)
Jessica Lee
Jessica Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Sabby
Sabby added it
Dec 17, 2014
Saboo
Saboo marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Venus84
Venus84 marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Feminista
Feminista marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Valeria
Valeria marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Eralda Marta
Eralda Marta marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Ymkj
Ymkj marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Clue Less
Clue Less marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi
More about Jane Porter...
Mrs. Perfect Odd Mom Out Flirting with Forty She's Gone Country The Good Woman (A Brennan Sisters, #1)