Start by marking “Outside My Window (Disney Tangled)” as Want to Read:
Outside My Window (Disney Tangled)

Outside My Window (Disney Tangled)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Expect adventure, heart, humor, and hair . . . lots of hair, when Disney Tangled comes to theaters Holiday 2010! With simple text and full-color illustrations, this Step 2 reader retells the complete story of the swashbuckling, computer-animated comedy.
Published September 14th 2010 by Random House (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Outside My Window, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outside My Window

jacky
A fair retelling of the movie version of the fairy tale. It lacks complexity, but it would be hard to add that in a level 2 reader format. Nice artwork.
Alicia
This is another book that my child has mastered/memorized. I love these books that make her feel so competent in reading!
Ladonna
Children who enjoy fairy tales will like this book. It goes along with the movie very well in a short condensed version.
Diana Gutierrez
Diana Gutierrez marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Lukas
Lukas added it
Sep 24, 2014
Gina
Gina added it
Sep 12, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
christie thompson
christie thompson marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
A Tale of Two Sisters (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading) Old, New, Red, Blue! (Step into Reading) (Cars movie tie in) Disney's Finding Nemo: Just Keep Swimming Kingdom of Color (Disney Tangled) Ballerina Princess (Disney Princess)