Start by marking “Gratuitous Kink (The Administration, #5.2)” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Gratuitous Kink

Manna Francis

Gratuitous Kink (The Administration #5.2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  149 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Another short story in The Administration series.

To ask other readers questions about Gratuitous Kink, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gratuitous Kink

Shelley
 photo tumblr_inline_mhanelPufp1qz4rgp_zps0106a932.gif

photo tumblr_inline_mgvpi7lFIE1r7j4bg_zps1975a3d7.gif

Who wrote this? Because Manna Francis got hacked, I tell you!

photo rob-mcelhenney-whatthehell_zpse0432d2a.gif

(view spoiler)

”Inhale. Exhale. Suddenly very complicated.”

Humor me just for a moment please. Close your eyes. Slowly slide or tip toe your fingers or nails along the soft, sensitive skin of your inner arm. From pulse point to elbow, a slow slide can often cause such sudden shivers down my spine. That feeling, that *shiver* is captured here. That is what Manna Francis does to me in Gratuitous Kink, from the very first word to the last. My whole body shivered and tingled!

Once again, Ms. Francis leads us into th
Nina
The writing is perfect as usual, and Warrick is still so bloody lovable and nice to anyone. These are the only reasons why I may up the rating to 2 stars once my anger boils down.
[EDIT: no, I am not going to do that. This story needs to die, period.]

But the truth is: I hated this story. And not in that "the angst hurts so good" way.
Toreth is a lying slut, and Warrick is stupidly forgiving - and honey, let me tell you: contrary to popular belief, forgiveness can be too much. Toreth doing what he
Susan

2.5 stars just for Warrick in a tux.

The rest of it? Junk.

Sorry, if I could do w/o any part of this series, Gratuitous Kink would be it. Not just content...I didn't even enjoy the writing.

Potentially-underaged twink boy dressed as a cat. Blond statue in a gold lamet gown against a wall. Toreth in a leather thong, playing the submissive. Lies. Lies. Lies. Warrick & an old-fashioned coffee machine in a sex shop. Just ridiculousness.

Tell me (Kate? Christina? Lenore?) ONE thing I'm supposed t
Lenore
Christina
Lena♥Ribka

DNF at 70%.

WTF WAS IT?! WHO WROTE THIS SH..T?! AND WHY?!

I thought I was in the wrong movie!

I'm speechless.

Read what Shelley said about it.
Because I can sign on every word.

The sequel like this one can spoil every mood to read further.
Mel
It was all part of the fun, of the otherworldly strangeness of the evening—novel and a little disorienting.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts about the book.
Maya
Sometimes I truly hate Toreth and wish his cock would just fall off.
Marlobo
3,5 stars

I think that this story is absolutely coherent with what Toreth and Warrick are and with their relationship..

It happens that this episode, like some other ones before in the series, rubs on your face aspects of the main story that perhaps oneself would prefer to be acquainted of them but not see them demonstrated so explicitly. But those aspects, raw and/or frightening as they can be, are essential part of what makes out of TA such remarkable work .

When reading fiction, all of us acce
ShilvaH  And her books
Send my regards to Toreth

Taylor
Was getting Toreth into sub gear, and consequently, getting him even more attention really a win for Warrick? I think not.

Point: Toreth

Rebe
OK, first installment in the series to get 1 star from me. And here's why:
You know there's something wrong with the story when my favorite part is Warrick fixing a coffee maker.
Seriously. The rest of the story had me cringing. It's a mix of "whoa, out of character for both of them," "that's just nasty," and "why would anyone think this was a good idea???"
Manna Francis is generally good about making her stories pull their weight. They're not just erotica; in fact, erotica is rarely the main focus
DayDreamer
I quite like mastermind Warrick. Toreth can be so... pathetic on occasion. He got caught on every damn lie he said, though - I liked that!

This was what Toreth did with his time alone. The time he needed to keep apart so that, in the end, he could stay.
Sheri
Could it get any more twisted? I am thinking not.
Weird...strange...overall screaming WTF???
Party at their favorite shop. Oddly enough, they are beginning to fit in.
Wasn't my favorite Warrick/Toreth tale, that is for sure.
Let's move on shall we?
Amanda
3 stars

What the hell Warrick? Warrick goes from being upset about Toreths casual fucks to getting off in public with him after catching him with him two separate people? Ugh.
Trix
Warrick, what the hell are you thinking?

(view spoiler)
♥Xeni♥
Second read: Oct. 29, 2013

---

First read: Sep. 28, 2010

This is a really sexy short story from The Administration. I love the party at The Shop, especially the cat boy (to be honest, he's in my dreams sometimes)! All the characters are interesting, especially those where more of the The Administration world is described with (for instance, genetic alterations).
Camilla

This is a short, where Toreth and Warrick goes to an anniversary party at The Shop.. Of course Toreth ends up screwing men, women, and even a cat! Well, a guy dressed a a cat, but still.. a cat!?

There is a surprise though.. The fact that Warrick is the Master..

Loved that! Love it when Toreth is a good little Sub.. Well, as good as he can be..
Mal {Waiting for Immortal}
Re-read it and nope, still don't fucking like it. Toreth, c'mon, really?! Warrick, you as well?! They both annoyed me.
Miriam

"It's not very practical."

"Large pieces of genuine antique torture equipment seldom are."
Danny Tyran
LOLLLLLL Tel est pris qui croyait prendre = It's a case of the biter bit. Six stars!
Vicky
I hope the story lives up to it's name!

Well played again, Warrick.
Tasha
I think Toreth might be slowing down. Haha.
Liz
partay at the Shop!
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Renka
Renka added it
Dec 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Special Forces - Veterans (Special Forces, #3)
  • The Interludes (In the company of shadows, #3)
  • Free to Fly
  • The Condor (Condor #1)
  • The Iron Temple (Rifter, #9)
  • The Violet and the Tom
  • Undesirable
  • The Morning Star (Shadow of the Templar, #1)
  • El Presidio Rides North
I've been writing original slash since 2002 — or homoerotic fiction, gay fiction, m/m romance, yaoi, as you prefer. Original slash is my personal term of choice because I feel it best represents my writing in terms of style and what readers can expect to find there — original fiction following the stylistic traditions of slash fanfiction. Individual stories may or may nor be sexually explicit.

More about Manna Francis...
Mind Fuck (The Administration, #1) Quid Pro Quo (The Administration, #2) Control (The Administration, #4) First Against the Wall (The Administration, #6) Games & Players (The Administration, #3)