Start by marking “The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum (Greek Tycoons #1)” as Want to Read:
The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum (Greek Tycoons #1)

The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum (Greek Tycoons #1)

3.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  581 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
Savannah has returned to Greece with the intention of making her peace with the Kiriakis family. But Leiandros Kiriakis still believes the lies about Savannah and is set on making her pay for the past.

Savannah is reluctant when Leiandros demands that she share his home. As for Leiandros, now he has Savannah right where he wants her. And in a short time he'll be giving her
ebook, Harlequin Presents
Published September 20th 2010 by Harlequin Books (first published September 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Tycoon's Ultimatum

Boogenhagen
Nov 20, 2011 Boogenhagen rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1011
KatieV
Fairly common trope and had some good parts, but I've read better ones. Hero forces the heroine to marry him to give him a baby to make up for the one he lost supposedly due the heroine's actions. Most commonly involves the H's pregnant wife dying in a car crash. For once, I'd like to see her fall down the stairs or get eaten by a shark instead. I'd love to see the author try and give the Greek tycoon's reasoning for why the shark attack was the heroine's fault.

There was some good angst and I l
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Vanessa
Holly
I broke up with the Presents line awhile back. Reading this book reminded me why.

Savannah was married to Leiandros's cousin Dion. Dion was a selfish, jealous, callous, abusive person. He spent years verbally abusing Savannah and poisoning his family against her. She finally worked up the courage to leave him after he lost control one night and physically abused her. She took her girls and fled to America. When Dion was killed in a car accident along with Leiandros's wife, Petra, Savannah returns
Jenny
Mar 15, 2013 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this book in a matter of hours,I enjoyed it more than I have any in a while, the story line kept me gripped! The hero was yummy! I fell in love with him from the beginning. He was so wonderful in every way and I was devastated by his past loss. What an amazing, successful, sweet man. I want my own Leiandros! Really, really worth reading! Thanks Leona for recommending this to me!
Kay
Feb 05, 2012 Kay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
4 1/2 Stars! ~ Under threat of losing her financial support, Savannah agrees to return to Greece to introduce her very young daughters to their deceased father’s family. Years before, Dion had poisoned his family against her, and Savannah and her children were rejected. Now a year after Dion’s death, his cousin Leiandros is in charge of disbursing the trusts. He’s bitter over the deaths of his young wife and unborn child, who had been in the car with Dion. He wants justice and Savannah will prov ...more
Misty
Jul 18, 2013 Misty rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Leona
May 24, 2012 Leona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
One of my all time favorites!
RLA
Jul 23, 2011 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Savannah is finally free after her abusive husband's death, but there are still unresolved issues with her late husband's family, whom he had poisoned against her. The hero Leiandros is the head of the family and harbours a bitter resentment towards Savannah for the lies he believed about her and that he has always wanted her. He summons her to Greece so that her daughters have a chance to get to know their family, and Savannah reluctantly agrees to go. However what she doesn't know ...more
Tishke
Jul 30, 2015 Tishke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one those books that even though Savannah's ex-husband was already dead, I wanted to drag him out of his grave and kill him once again. I was angry at what he did to Savannah but I was livid with the lies he told his family and others about his poor daughters. What a pathetic excuse for a man! I didn't warm up to Leo until I saw his behavior toward the two girls and even then it wasn't until he went to Atlanta that I accepted him.
Sai
Nov 28, 2012 Sai rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The book really should get a 2.5 but there isn't that option and I just can't bump it up to three stars. I loved the ending of this book, but I absolutely hated the beginning.

Leiandros Kiriakis is an Alpha male. Not the kind that you swoon over with delight, but the kind you would pretend to swoon for so you could get close enough to deck him. My god, how I wanted to deck him.

(view spoiler)
~E~ Riverina Romantics
Aug 07, 2011 ~E~ Riverina Romantics rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-blog
4.5 STARS

I’ve been on a book downer a bit lately. Not a relatively big one, but I just haven’t had my normal book mojo – but this story fixed all that.

I still have no clue why Harlequin books do it for me, but they just do! The Sheikh’s, the Greeks, the Navy men.....Mmmm, they are all so damn satisfying and The Greek Tycoon’s Ultimatum was definitely up there with my Harlequin favourites.

For starters the hero’s name was Leiandros. Now don’t get me wrong – I might just be a bit randy at the mom
Baseballmom
Oct 23, 2014 Baseballmom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Every Judgement He Made...... Was Wrong....d:)

I liked the h, she had spunk, and even though her children's father has a jerk, she wanted them to have a piece of his culture. The H was an honorable guy, but guilty of judging the h wrongly, mostly because of lies told to him by family. Having said that, they had good chemistry, he clearly cared for her and her children, and didn't allow the in-laws to treat her badly. It was a good book and kept me entertained...d;)
Cindy
Jan 05, 2015 Cindy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemporary romance with unprotected sex (the couple marries).

Not one of my favorites, but an OK read. Leiandros is over the top controlling & makes no bones about the fact Savannah owes him her hand in marriage & a baby. Uncomfortable moments when she says no & he continues. Of course she's so overcome by her feeling for him (cough, cough) she lets him do whatever. Typical for a Harlequin.
Cheri D Mendenhall
Very good

I really liked this book and the issues addressed. They were talked about without being rammed down one's throat and I liked her characters, too.
رومولا الن
Srisurang
Jun 11, 2011 Srisurang rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
3.5 ดาวคะ อานได ชอบกวาเลมของลินนทีเพิงอานไปนิดนึง
ตอนแรกคิดวาจะไดอานอะไรทีมีสาระและแปลกไปบาง นางเอกเปนแมมายสามีตาย มีปัญหาเรืองสามีทำราย เปิดเรืองมากงานศพสามีเกาเลย คิดวาจะไดอานสาระเรืองปมปัญหาตรงนี และวิธีจัดการกับมัน อยางเลมนึงของลูซี มอนโร ทีนางเอกมีปัญหาบางอยางและพระเอกชวยแกไขซึงเราชอบ แตเรืองนีมันไมลงลึกแบบนัน แคพูดถึงแบบผิวเผิน และพออานไปแลวรูสึกวา...ไมสมจริงเทาไหร แตสวนอืนๆ นารักดีคะ นางเอกมีลูกสาวสองคน นารักมากๆ พระเอกกโอเค
Booker Like a Hooker
Ya konu yunanlılar olunca ben saçma sapan kırkırdamalara giriyorum.Gerçi bu ispanyollara,italyanlara,fransızlara da geçerli ama neyse.
Savannah'ın çocuklarını eğitişi çok hoşuma gitti.Böyle annelerin olması harika.Bende bu şekilde anne olursam çocuklarıma davranırdım.
Sandy
Jun 27, 2009 Sandy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My first Harlequin book by Monroe and I was thrilled. It was a good read. Lots of sexual tension, romance and heartbreak. Really sexy and recommended. You won't regret picking up this spicy Harlequin read. 4.5/5 stars.
Kelsey
Dec 17, 2012 Kelsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: l-amour
Love this one.
2 daughters, abusive first marriage, black mailed arrangement.
Brenda (b)
This was a typical Harlequin romance.
Cem73
Apr 22, 2012 Cem73 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, vo, vf, harlequin
Titre vf : Au nom des Kiriakis
Melis
Jan 10, 2012 Melis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great (:
Hillary
Hillary rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2016
Chhavi
Chhavi rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
  • Taken For Revenge, Bedded For Pleasure
  • To Love, Honor and Betray
  • Expecting His Love-Child (House of Kolovsky #1)
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • In Christofides' Keeping (Modern)
  • The Mistress Bride
  • Captive Loving
  • The Contaxis Baby (Greek Tycoons #14)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed)
  • One Night... Nine Month Scandal
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester, #2)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child
  • After the Greek Affair
  • The Greek Tycoon's Virgin Wife
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • The Italian Prince's Pregnant Bride (Billionaires' Brides, #1)
  • The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Brides, #2)
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 50 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe...

Greek Tycoons (8 books)
  • The Greek's Innocent Virgin (Kouros Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #2)
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1; Greek Tycoons #4)
  • The Latin Lover (Petronides Brothers Duo #2; Greek Tycoons #5)
  • The Shy Bride (Traditional Greek Husbands #1; Greek Tycoons #6)
  • The Greek's Pregnant Lover (Traditional Greek Husbands #2; Greek Tycoons #7)
  • Not Just the Greek's Wife