Start by marking “Becoming the Tycoon's Bride” as Want to Read:
Becoming the Tycoon's Bride

Becoming the Tycoon's Bride

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Two irresistible tycoons claim their brides..."The Tycoon's Marriage Bid" by Patricia Thayer

Hugh McCutcheon is renowned for getting what he wants, and he wants Ellie Flanagan's business! But when Hugh meets i ' ame-haired, kind Ellie, suddenly a strictly business bid is the last thing on his mind. His new proposal aims toward the altar...!

"Chosen as the Sheikh's Wife" by
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Becoming the Tycoon's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Becoming the Tycoon's Bride

Teresa
This book has two stories - and I will leave reviews accordingly.
(I can't seem to find these books on Goodreads singularly - I usually like to leave links on those too).

The Tycoon's Marriage Bid by Patricia Thayer
4 Stars
Started reading 12 Feb 2011, finished 13 Feb 2011 - I believe these are shorter stories (this was only 96 pages - 9 chapters plus an epilogue).

I really did love the fire and the chemistry between this hero and heroine. I really liked Ellie, she was feisty and Hugh had a good ba
Fedora
The Tycoon's Marriage by Patricia Thayer
Hugh McCutcheon works for his father as an acquisitions expert. His father wants Ellie Flanagan's family's vineyard. Ellie definitely gets Hugh thinking of matters other than business...

Chosen as the Sheikh's Wife by Liz Fielding
Sheikh Fayad al Khalifa swoops in to protect Violet Hamilton when an unexpected discovery in her home makes her the target of greedy predators. I liked this much more than I thought I would (not typically a fan of the sheikh/prince
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
May 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
L
L added it
Mar 27, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
BM
BM marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Angel
Angel added it
Sep 26, 2014
Mai Dy
Mai Dy added it
Apr 06, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Neelima
Neelima marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Acffac
Acffac added it
Jan 13, 2014
Becky
Becky added it
Nov 04, 2013
Michelle Bonin
Michelle Bonin marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Originally born and raised in Muncie, Indiana, Patricia Thayer was the second of eight children. She attended Ball State University, and soon afterward she headed West. Over the years, she’s made frequent visits back to the Midwest, trying to keep up with her family’s numerous weddings and births.

Patricia has called Orange County, California home for many years. She not only enjoys the warm clima
More about Patricia Thayer...
Montana, Mistletoe, Marriage The Cowboy Comes Home (The Larkville Legacy #1) The Sheriff's Pregnant Wife Little Cowgirl Needs a Mom (The Quilt Shop in Kerry Springs #1) Hilangnya Sang Putri / The Princess Has Amnesia