That Christmas Feeling: A Dundee Christmas / We Need a Little Christmas / Kiss Me, Santa (Dundee, Idaho, #8.5)

That Christmas Feeling: A Dundee Christmas / We Need a Little Christmas / Kiss Me, Santa (Dundee, Idaho #8.5)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Wishes come true this holiday season in this heartwarming collection of three stories from your favorite Harlequin Superromance authors.

"A Dundee Christmas"

A woman seeking refuge in a strange town during a snowstorm is taken in by a man who helps her discover that home is where the love is.

"We Need a Little Christmas"

A prodigal son returning to his family ranch meets a wom...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by Harlequin (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about That Christmas Feeling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Christmas Feeling

Jae
I loved Brenda Novak's story best. The other two were a bit Meh.
Pamela(AllHoney)
I found this at the library and decided to read it because I saw that Brenda Novak had a story in this one. It was just okay for me. Three very short stories and none give you a satisfying HEA. The problem with short stories is that you never get much development in the story for obvious reasons. For what it was it wasn't bad but I have to have a little better ending to give it a higher rating.
Lynn Spencer
Wow – we’ve reached the end of TBR Challenge 2012! This month’s theme was holiday romance, so I had no trouble finding a book in my TBR pile to fit it. In the end, I decided I was in the mood for something contemporary, so I went with Harlequin Superromance’s 2010 anthology, That Christmas Feeling. I read the whole book, but it was definitely a mixed bag. Overall, I’d put it in the B-/C+ range.

The first story, A Dundee Christmas by Brenda Novak, was the most unique but also the most problematic...more
Donna
Wow! I absolutely loved the Bliss novella, Kiss Me Santa. It was very well written and the scene where Mike brought out the beer bottles in only his boxers and a tie to scare off the potential buyers had me rolling on the floor! I will definitely be looking for more of her work! The Novak novella was a bit of a let-down. I felt like too much time was devoted to the beginning of the story and not enough to the end. I also had trouble believing Ken and Cierra knew each other well enough to fall in...more
Patricia Solla
Three stories in one book. The first story involves a young woman who has come to the US to marry so that she can stay in the country. The problem is that he dies before she can marry him. So the ex-wife sends her to her brother but the woman gets to the wrong house in a snowstorm. The tale lies in what happens. Not too Christmassy but okay. The second story is about a young woman trying to save a Christmas tradition and a ranch. Help comes in a very intersting way. Good story lots of Christmas....more
Janga
Brenda Novak's "That Christmas Feeling" was an interesting story with an out-of-the-ordinary heroine, and Kathleen O'Brien's "We Need a Little Christmas" was sweet, if predictable. But Karina Bliss's "Kiss Me, Santa" was five-star-worthy, my top Christmas read of 2010. I love the believability and the likeability of Bliss's characters generally, and she was in top form here. There were some laugh-out-loud scenes and some poignant ones. I expect to be rereading this one for Christmases to come.
Elizabeth
Jan 02, 2014 Elizabeth rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: women of all ages
Enjoyed very much. Leaves you with a smile and that warm fuzzy feeling that's perfect for the holidays.
ms bookjunkie
A very nice Christmas anthology. O'Brien and Bliss were already know to me, but now I want to try some more Novak.
Fedora
Enjoyable collection of contemporary Christmas stories.
B. J. Johns
It was great seeing Ken all grown up.
S
S marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Holly Crawford
Holly Crawford marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
June
June marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Jan
Jan added it
Aug 04, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Brenda Lyons
Brenda Lyons marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Ai3eer
Ai3eer marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a...more
More about Brenda Novak...
When We Touch (Whiskey Creek, #0.5) When Lightning Strikes (Whiskey Creek, #1) Trust Me (Last Stand Series, #1) When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek, #2) Stop Me (Last Stand Series, #2)