Start by marking “That Christmas Feeling: A Dundee Christmas / We Need a Little Christmas / Kiss Me, Santa” as Want to Read:

That Christmas Feeling: A Dundee Christmas / We Need a Little Christmas / Kiss Me, Santa (Dundee, Idaho #8.5)

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  165 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Wishes come true this holiday season in this heartwarming collection of three stories from your favorite Harlequin Superromance authors.

"A Dundee Christmas"

A woman seeking refuge in a strange town during a snowstorm is taken in by a man who helps her discover that home is where the love is.

"We Need a Little Christmas"

A prodigal son returning to his family ranch meets a wom
Published November 2nd 2010 by Harlequin (first published November 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about That Christmas Feeling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Christmas Feeling

Linda
For the most part, reading anthologies offers me the opportunity to try authors I am not familiar with. Whether I am visiting old places or trying new settings, the short stories offer me different writing styles. THAT CHRISTMAS FEELING contained three contemporary novellas; one that was part of a series.

Brenda Novak's A Dundee Christmas brought together some of the characters from STRANGER IN TOWN, one of stories from her Dundee, Idaho series. This time around, Kenny 'Ken' Price was all grown u
Jae
Apr 24, 2013 Jae rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, 2013
I loved Brenda Novak's story best. The other two were a bit Meh.
Pamela(AllHoney)
I found this at the library and decided to read it because I saw that Brenda Novak had a story in this one. It was just okay for me. Three very short stories and none give you a satisfying HEA. The problem with short stories is that you never get much development in the story for obvious reasons. For what it was it wasn't bad but I have to have a little better ending to give it a higher rating.
Lisa  Montgomery
Feb 13, 2016 Lisa Montgomery rated it liked it
"A Dundee Christmas" by Brenda Novak is a prequel of sorts to Novak's "Dundee" series. It was well written and made me want to learn more of some of the other characters in the series.
Kathleen O'Brien brings us "We Need a Little Christmas." Anne Browning and Nathaniel Araby have good chemistry, but the novella format requires an ending that comes too quickly for the rest of the story line. Anne helps take care of Nathaniel's grandfather, a man Nat thought cold and unfeeling.
"Kiss Me, Santa" by
Lynn Spencer
Wow – we’ve reached the end of TBR Challenge 2012! This month’s theme was holiday romance, so I had no trouble finding a book in my TBR pile to fit it. In the end, I decided I was in the mood for something contemporary, so I went with Harlequin Superromance’s 2010 anthology, That Christmas Feeling. I read the whole book, but it was definitely a mixed bag. Overall, I’d put it in the B-/C+ range.

The first story, A Dundee Christmas by Brenda Novak, was the most unique but also the most problemati
Donna
Nov 30, 2010 Donna rated it liked it
Wow! I absolutely loved the Bliss novella, Kiss Me Santa. It was very well written and the scene where Mike brought out the beer bottles in only his boxers and a tie to scare off the potential buyers had me rolling on the floor! I will definitely be looking for more of her work! The Novak novella was a bit of a let-down. I felt like too much time was devoted to the beginning of the story and not enough to the end. I also had trouble believing Ken and Cierra knew each other well enough to fall in ...more
Patricia Solla
Dec 28, 2011 Patricia Solla rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Three stories in one book. The first story involves a young woman who has come to the US to marry so that she can stay in the country. The problem is that he dies before she can marry him. So the ex-wife sends her to her brother but the woman gets to the wrong house in a snowstorm. The tale lies in what happens. Not too Christmassy but okay. The second story is about a young woman trying to save a Christmas tradition and a ranch. Help comes in a very intersting way. Good story lots of Christmas. ...more
Alita258
Jan 28, 2016 Alita258 rated it it was ok
I only read "A Dundee Christmas" (thanks god I'm finished with that series). And I remembered why I avoid collection books. Writing a short story requires certain talent, it's not easy, and more often than not in Romance Books, they are a disappointment. I read it just to finished the Dundee series. I suppose it's a sweet short story, and it had potential as many Novak's stories have, but the restriction didn't work in her favor. Let's blame her editor and her publishing house, they should have ...more
Janga
Sep 26, 2010 Janga rated it really liked it
Brenda Novak's "That Christmas Feeling" was an interesting story with an out-of-the-ordinary heroine, and Kathleen O'Brien's "We Need a Little Christmas" was sweet, if predictable. But Karina Bliss's "Kiss Me, Santa" was five-star-worthy, my top Christmas read of 2010. I love the believability and the likeability of Bliss's characters generally, and she was in top form here. There were some laugh-out-loud scenes and some poignant ones. I expect to be rereading this one for Christmases to come.
Brianne
Dec 28, 2014 Brianne rated it liked it
Shelves: holiday
I really liked the Bliss story but was not really impressed by the other two
Elizabeth
Jan 02, 2014 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: women of all ages
Enjoyed very much. Leaves you with a smile and that warm fuzzy feeling that's perfect for the holidays.
ms bookjunkie
A very nice Christmas anthology. O'Brien and Bliss were already know to me, but now I want to try some more Novak.
Fedora
Jan 21, 2012 Fedora rated it liked it
Enjoyable collection of contemporary Christmas stories.
B. J. Johns
Oct 30, 2012 B. J. Johns rated it it was amazing
It was great seeing Ken all grown up.
Beverly
Beverly is currently reading it
Apr 11, 2016
Arlene Downey
Arlene Downey marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
L Arbour
L Arbour marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Peni
Peni added it
Mar 26, 2016
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Jill
Jill rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Carl R. Jones
Carl R. Jones rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Sherri Garrett
Sherri Garrett marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Mary Lynde
Mary Lynde marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Angelica Cristobal
Angelica Cristobal rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Leslie R.
Leslie R. marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Helyn
Helyn added it
Jan 27, 2016
  • Single Dad's Christmas Miracle
  • Within Reach
  • Snowbound
  • A Taste of Texas (Oak Stand, #4)
  • The First Wife (The Chapman Files, #1)
  • About the Baby
  • Stand-In Wife (Special Forces, #2)
  • Back to the Good Fortune Diner
  • A Soldier's Christmas (Conard County #16, Wingman Warriors #8)
  • That Weekend...
  • The Family Plan
  • The Trouble With Mistletoe (A Brookhollow Story, #1)
  • Newborn Baby For Christmas
  • So This Is Christmas (Includes: The Protectors, #19)
  • The Would-Be Mommy (Safe Harbor Medical #1)
It was a shocking experience that jump-started Brenda Novak’s bestselling author career.

“I caught my day-care provider drugging my children with cough syrup and Tylenol to get them to sleep while I was away,” Brenda says. “It was then that I decided that I needed to do something from home.”

However, writing was the last profession she expected to undertake. In fact, Brenda swears she didn’t have a
More about Brenda Novak...

Dundee, Idaho (8 books)
  • A Baby of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho, #1)
  • A Husband of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho, #2)
  • A Family of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho, #3)
  • A Home of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho, #4)
  • Stranger in Town (Dundee, Idaho, #5)
  • Big Girls Don't Cry (Dundee, Idaho, #6)
  • The Other Woman (Dundee, Idaho, #7)
  • Coulda Been a Cowboy (Dundee, Idaho, #8)