Start by marking “Libra: Outlined In Ink (Boys of the Zodiac, #7)” as Want to Read:
Libra: Outlined In Ink (Boys of the Zodiac, #7)

Libra: Outlined In Ink (Boys of the Zodiac #7)

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Someone wants what sketch artist Eli Locke has, even if it means killing him...

Six years earlier, Jarrett Kessel helped his best friend’s little brother, Eli, deal with his family’s rejection when he came out. Jarrett saw potential in the tempestuous teenager. And talent. Then, they both moved on with their lives.

Now, the FBI needs Jarrett’s help. Eli Locke is their only
Published May 26th 2010 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Libra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Libra

ElaineY
Loved Eli and Jarrett. 5 stars for them. 3 stars for the overall story because so many loose ends were left dangling. When the book ended, we are still not told who Sandora is, who he's working for, how Baptiste got caught up in it, what did Fong do, exactly, ie what really was the crime? I only got suppositions and guesses from the Feebs but nothing concrete even up to the last page. I can only assume that there's going to be a sequel where these questions will be answered but I'm not sure I wi ...more
Ami
In this latest of the "Boys of the Zodiac" series: Jarrett Kassel's life turns inside out when he receives a visit by the FBI. They need Jarrett help to find Elias Locke, for information regarding a murder. Eli, is the younger brother of Jarrett's friend. It seems that Eli has been using Jarrett as a model for his webcomic for years and FBI thinks that the website has something to do with the murder victim. When Jarrett meets Eli again, he realizes that he doesn't want to give up Eli to the FBI ...more
Zuyuan
Good story if you pretend to see not many many holes in it.
Ana
Brett
This has to be one of the best m/m books I've read in a long while. I know that's a pretty strong statement, and some people might be skeptical of the truthfulness of it, but it's true.

A lot of things combine to make this story amazing. The characters are well thought out, and brilliantly executed. The two protagonists are compelling, both individually and as a couple, and even the supporting characters are interesting...they have motivations, make mistakes, and are pretty 3D, which is something
Whitney
I really struggled to finish this. Normally, I’d finish this kind of book in a day or two, but it’s taken over a week. I partially blame the fact that I’ve been sick, but the novel itself left a lot to be desired.

There were a lot of plot points that were vague or alluded to, but never really said plain. What actually happened between….Eli (just that quickly, I forgot his name) and his parents? I know they had a falling out and Eli hadn’t lived at home for five years, but his parents still pay hi
Andrea
Readable but memorable only in that it got more and more outrageous as it went on. The main characters were very well written but all the others were over the top and not at all believable. Could have been fantastic but passed from suspense to some sort of slapstick comedy. Unfortunately, I don't think it was supposed to be funny.

Eva
Apparently I suck at reading blurbs and for some reason I thought Jarrett worked for the FBI.
Despite that misunderstanding, and the fact that Eli's way of thinking was a bit strange I did end up liking this story.
But it bothered me that there was no final answer to who was behind the theft. So while we get a happy ending for our MCs, there is no final solution for the crime that was being investigated.
Mandi
Interesting murder/mystery, but your left with a few questions at the end. Though I did fall in love with Jarrett and Eli! I enjoyed their interactions, and the attraction between them was smokin'. :)

I do wish it was a bit longer to clear up a few things, but other than that, a some very solid story-telling.
Meggie
The story is fun, full of mistery and main couple, that's Eli and Jerrett, are comical, you feel the attraction between them.
Good written.

Recommended !
Susu
Great action through out the book. Really enjoyed the characters and story. Fun read!
Clover
a very interesting book with a good mystery plot and strong characters.
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Sandy Johnson
Sandy Johnson marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Nik
Nik added it
Apr 25, 2015
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Wara
Wara added it
Feb 18, 2015
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Vivien Dean has had a lifetime love affair with stories. A multi-published author, her books have been EPPIE finalists, Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Nominees, and readers favorites. After spending her twenties and early thirties traveling, she has finally settled down and currently resides in northern California with her British husband and two children.
More about Vivien Dean...

Boys of the Zodiac (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Aries: Riddle Me Wicked (Boys of the Zodiac, #1)
  • Taurus: All That You Do  (Boys of the Zodiac, #2)
  • Gemini: The Wicked Things (Boys of the Zodiac #3)
  • Cancer: Penny Candles  (Boys of the Zodiac, #4)
  • Leo: All That You Are (Boys of the Zodiac, #5)
  • Virgo: The Warrior Prince (Boys of the Zodiac, #6)
  • Scorpio: The Heart To Help (Boys of the Zodiac, #8)
  • Sagittarius: Mr. November (Boys of the Zodiac, #9)
  • Capricorn: Forgotten Faces (Boys of the Zodiac, #10)
  • Aquarius: He Said, He Said (Boys of the Zodiac, #11)
Discovery (Wranglers, #1) Voir Dire (Wranglers, #2) The Defense Rests (Wranglers, #3) Colliding in Free Fall Judgment (Wranglers, #4)