Start by marking “Teens Cook Dessert” as Want to Read:
Teens Cook Dessert

Teens Cook Dessert

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Give the gift of sweetness with this teen cookbook filled with the desserts teenage boys and girls actually want to bake and eat. From the authors of the best-selling TEENS COOK, TEENS COOK DESSERT is a sugar-coated follow up guide focusing on the foods that young adults are always happy to gobble up—cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, and more. Featuring over 75 mouth-waterin ...more
Published February 1st 2006 by Ten Speed Press (first published December 30th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Teens Cook Dessert, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teens Cook Dessert

Stephanie
Feb 10, 2009 Stephanie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: dessert fans
Shelves: cooking-drinks
Probably one of the most creative cook books I've read. I'm really excited to try the bleeding vampire cupcakes, which sound disgusting but are actually quite cute and creative. This definitely isn't a health-conscious book, going off of the insane amounts of butter, sugar and eggs in lots of the recipes (think Paula Deen lol), but just invite people over when you bake 'em, and problem solved!
Michelle Hankes
Jul 12, 2008 Michelle Hankes rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
The two girls who wrote this book came up with some really clever ideas and recipes. Highly recommended for adults looking to find recipes that younger people will enjoy making and eating. Also recommended to teens wanting to explore the world of making their own desserts. Favorite recipe: Pudding pops! Just like when we were kids!
Dalesse
This cook book was GREAT! I loved the comments from the girls who put it together. They included personal stories about the recipes as well as quick historical backgrounds on traditional recipes. I plan on buying it for my graduating son to take to college.
Kelsie
The book was laid out well with all sorts of helpful blurbs. I will be refering to this often!!!
Hannah Fatheree
Dec 23, 2007 Hannah Fatheree rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any food lovers
once again an awesome book by megan and jill carle. I love the pictures and the recipes - they make it look so easy! (the best part is that it is easy.)
Eileen
Great recipes, easy to make.
Lily
Jul 16, 2008 Lily added it
My favorite teen cook book!
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Devan harrington
Devan harrington marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Danielle Mintz
Danielle Mintz marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Besa
Besa marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Myriam
Myriam marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Reni
Reni marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Tor
Tor marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat College Vegetarian Cooking College Cooking: Feed Yourself and Your Friends The First Real Kitchen Cookbook: 100 Recipes and Tips for New Cooks The First Real Kitchen Cookbook: 100 Recipes and Tips for New Cooks