Start by marking “Kindle User's Guide” as Want to Read:

3.66 of 5 stars 3.66  ·  rating details  ·  4,620 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Kindle User's Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kindle User's Guide

Sweeping.
Essential.
Marcus
Extrem starkes Werk..

Ernsthaft: ordentlich gemacht, aber eigentlich überflüssig, da das Gerät fast selbsterklärend ist.
Omar
Mar 18, 2013 Omar rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: kindle

Easy helpful nice user guide...
AngelLeah
Seriously? I'm rating a user guide? Ha.

Sorry. I'm just being goofy, but I did just read this and it was easy to understand and full of helpful tips.

I highly recommend it to anyone who owns a Kindle. :-D
Chris
Do you have a non-touch screen (traditional) Amazon Kindle? If you have either one of these devices, you'll indefinitely need to have access to this book. It's the book that teaches you everything you need to know about the device. I liked the book for it's long-drawn out step processes of some of the most often used (and sometimes missed) steps. It's a users guide-so what do you expect in this review?
Nunca
5/5 Would read again
Bob Allen
Nothing new; good intro for new user; good reminders for experienced user.
".^_*."
Fairly accepted ! Helpful but it could better!
".^_*."
S
They should tell you how to clean the screen but they don't. Other than that, it was ok.
Skylar
now i understand how to use my kindle correctly
Karunakaran N.
Easy well described, in tune with the requirements of the Kindle gadget. A must read before using the Kindle.
Ginny
Oct 01, 2013 Ginny added it
This is the 5th Edition Also have 4th Edition
Collins
Mar 15, 2015 Collins rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: my mom
Shelves: how-to
I swear it was my "Kindli" that forced me to add this book to my goodreads. Normally I wouldn't have added it, it's not like I would degrade myself to the level of wanna-be-booknerd-who-adds-even-the-airplane-brochure-to-his-recent-reads kind of person.
Now that I'm here, I'm just going to review it anyway. Easy to read, helpful in some way (Kindle is intuitive enough to be used even without guides), great book for Kindle beginners. Also, it's good to know that I have to see the doctor if I hav
Tanya
The Kindle User's Guide was included with my Kindle. I have the 2014 7th Generation with touch one. This guide is great for someone who hasn't ever owned a Kindle before. I learned how all of the different features work and it includes a section on what to do if you get the Kindle wet, which I hopefully won't need at some point. I would recommend this to new Kindle users and to anyone who wants to brush up on their Kindle knowledge.
Ellen
Gave my cousin a PW. She loves it!
Rafał Rzepecki
No links to GPL-ed sources. The shortcuts section is the only useful one.
Glavkos
Nothing special. Just a User's Guide :)
Joanne
Joanne is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2015
Kindle vs Books 1 8 Jul 21, 2013 11:44AM
E.Books ie:Kindle,Ipads 1 4 May 07, 2012 03:39AM
  • The New Oxford American Dictionary
  • Rick Steves' Paris 2012
  • Top 10 Barcelona (DK Eyewitness Travel)
  • Travelers' Tales Thailand: True Stories
  • Let's Go Europe 2011: The Student Travel Guide
  • Barcelona: the Great Enchantress
  • What's up with Catalonia?: The causes which impel them to the separation
  • Rosie's War
  • Life is a Wheel: A Passage Across America by Bicycle
  • The First Billion Is the Hardest: How Believing It's Still Early in the Game Can Lead to Life's Greatest Comebacks
  • The Gondola Maker
  • Passenger 13 (Ben Hope, #0.5)
  • A Sea Story: The Untold Story of the U.S. Navy Response to 9/11
  • Call Me Ted
  • Looking Through Lace
  • The Storm Glass
  • The Nostradamus Prophecies (Antichrist Trilogy #1)
  • A Covert War
Kindle Paperwhite User's Guide Kindle User's Guide, 2nd Edition Kindle Voyage User's Guide Kindle 用户指南 Guía del usuario de Kindle

“Tap to display font and text options for your Kindle books, including” 0 likes
“your Amazon account, and optionally linking your Kindle to your social network accounts. If you haven't done these steps yet, go to the Home screen now, select Set Up Your Kindle, and follow the onscreen prompts. If you have difficulty connecting to your wireless network, please contact your Network Administrator or the individual responsible for maintaining the network you are trying to access. Once you have completed the setup process, Set Up Your Kindle will no longer appear on your Home screen. To register a Kindle that has been previously registered, from the Home screen tap the Menu button and select Settings. On the Settings page, tap Registration and select the appropriate option to begin the” 0 likes