Theodora's Diary

Theodora's Diary

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  148 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The hilarious, sparkling and endearing diaries of a thirty something Christian, Theodora Llewellyn.
Published December 22nd 2009 by Zondervan (first published September 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Theodora's Diary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Theodora's Diary

Rebekah
Very cute book! Theodora talks about her spirituality and applies it to everything going on in her life. It is amusing, light-hearted and fun!
Julie
We all need a little fluff every once and a while and some Christian fiction with a side of fluff is a nice diversion!
Maria M. Elmvang
A Christian "Bridget Jones" -- but much better than Bridget Jones could ever be. I greatly enjoyed it.
Chelsea V
Sep 22, 2007 Chelsea V rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: schoolyear
I loved this book. She's so funny! I wish I was friends with her.
Katie
Fun, light-hearted but not trashy. I loved it.
Mallory
Nov 26, 2007 Mallory rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: christian women or girls
this book made me want chocolate so bad!
Taryn Brittany
Theodora is a thirty-something Christian searching for her ministry. This book follows a year in her life. Theodora is a smart, witty character who made me laugh. I especially liked the church bulletin typos and accidental puns that only Theodora seemed to notice. The secondary characters were well-developed for the most part, and I felt as if they were real people. The only character I would have liked more depth from was Theodora's obsessed-with-football (soccer) love interest, Kevin. I wasn't...more
Marissa
There's never a dull moment with this book and I really loved the humor. Not once did I find myself covering my face with the book at the MRT because of letting about a bahaha laughter. For the most part, the book is entertaining and a great companion to solitary moments.
Amanda
Interesting so far, I thought it would be like Bridget Jones Diary but it has some religious talk so I'm not sure if I'm going to finish reading it. There are 2 other books in the series though so I'm hoping they tone down the religious talk. I'll keep you posted :)
Sherri
This book was okay for me. A bit much with the christianity in it, but I did like the some of the girl humor in it. Loved the fact that when all else fails- there is always chocolate!
Rebekkila
Very funny book about a single woman in Britian who is very active in her local church. The church bullitan is full of hilarious gaffes. I really liked this book a lot.
Lynnea
I actually never finished this book - I just couldn't get into it. It was really quite funny in spots but there was just nothing to keep me coming back to it...
Amancay
I couldn't even finish it... just dragged through, and finally realized I was not liking it... so I stopped!
Karen
A Christian Bridget Jones - funny makes you smile at those Christian cliches.
Jessica Kantola
Very cute, very funny book. Enjoyed it very much!
Sheero
Penny Culliford is so witty in an endearing way...
Wendy Moyr
Good fun light hearted with a Christian theme - good read
Lisa
Aug 31, 2008 Lisa marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Theodora series / book one
Sharon
Sharon added it
Jul 31, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Dee Fernandez
Dee Fernandez marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Kenya
Kenya marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Nicky Valenzuela
Nicky Valenzuela marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Fadeela
Fadeela marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Is Kevin a Christian? 1 9 May 04, 2009 02:53AM
What next for Theodora? 1 6 May 04, 2009 02:50AM
Theodora's Wedding: Faith, Love, and Chocolate Theodora's Baby: Faith, Joy & Chocolate The Art of Standing Still