Czy Znasz Pippi Pończoszankę?

Czy Znasz Pippi Pończoszankę? (Pippi Långstrump)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  792 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Pippi wprowadza się do Willi Śmiesznotki i poznaje swoich sąsiadów - Tommy'ego i Annikę, którzy tak marzyli o nowym towarzyszu zabaw! Nowa koleżanka przeszła jednak ich najśmielsze oczekiwania. Pippi mieszka bez mamy i taty, za to z koniem na werandzie, małpką Panem Nilssonem i walizką złotych monet. Wszystko robi sama i po swojemu, i świetnie sobie radzi. Ma tyle niezwykł...more
Published 2007 by Wydawnictwo Zakamarki

Ida
“You understand Teacher, don't you, that when you have a mother who's an angel and a father who is a cannibal king, and when you have sailed on the ocean all your whole life, then you don't know just how to behave in school with all the apples and ibexes.”

My favourite childhood book! I have read this couple of times and I always wanted to be like Pippi!
Ardzuna Sinaga
I forget when I read this book. But as far as I remember, Pippi made me think as children again...Pure and sincere..
novia
uye!
my childhood heroine!
Anja
Meine Meinung:

Ich lese eigentlich gar keine englischen Bücher aber im Rahmen von einer Challenge muss ich eins lesen und da ich dieses Buch einst geschenkt bekommen habe und es in meinem Regal versauert, habe ich nun meinen Kids den gefallen getan und es ihnen vorgelesen. Und ich war überrascht es hat echt Spaß gemacht. Ein absoluter Klassiker was wir auf Deutsch schon kennen und ich war überrascht wieviel die Kids davon verstanden haben. Was sie nicht wussten habe ich ihnen nochmal auf Deutsch...more
Rininta
Pippi is adorable girl in different way :))
Anne
Jun 25, 2007 Anne rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: every one should read this book
Shelves: children
I had so much fun reading this book. My sister recommended it to me and I never felt sorry that I did read it. Of all the books of the same author, "Do You Know Pippi Longstocking?" - in Indonesian version, published by Gramedia Pustaka Umum in '90s (could be '80s, don't remember anymore) - was the first book I read. Couldn't resist myself to fall in love with them, the author and Pippi Longstocking, the most magnificent girl in the world, since then.
Lutfi Retno
Kangen baca buku ini. Dulu pertama kali baca pas SD. Minjem di perpustakaan keliling yang datang di sekolah tiap hari kamis. Ceritanya tentang seorang anak perempuan berambut merah dan mukanya totol-totol yang kuat banget. Dia bisa ngangkat barat-barang berat. Trus si pippi ini selalu make kaus kaki panjang. Pippi ini punya ayah pelaut yang berkunjung ke seluruh penjuru dunia. Yang suka bawa oleh2 barang-barang dan cerita aneh.
P.S.Ivanov
Nov 28, 2010 P.S.Ivanov rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to P.S.Ivanov by: My aunt
One of my favorite books of my childhood.So funny,so interesting - just great.That author knows how to entertain the reader.The series based on the book are crap,but ''Czy znasz Pippi Ponczoszanke'' is a classic children book and i recommend it to everyone.I'm even thinking about re-reading it.
motaz althaher
جنان في بيت يا ليت .. من قصص الطفولة :)
Jaime Contreras
As an adult, i can never imagine wanting to read these books. As a parent who did read a coupleof these books for my girls - once is enough. In truth, Pippi grates one's nerves. She is too over-the-top.
Sita Pangestu
Astrid Lindgren is so genious.
Pippi is the best children literacy I've ever read.
She is my role model and has ignited the feminism spirit since the first time I red it in my elementary school time :)
Margareta
My all time favourite book when I was young. Pippi with her longstocking and her ideas were always fresh and amusing to read. Definitely the kind of book I want my kids to read #well, that when I have one :)
Cancan
pertama kali baca buku pippi dan langsung jatuh cinta!
andai aku hidup di dunia pippi dan jadi teman pippi yang pasti bukan jadi monyet atau kudanya pippi
VWrulesChick
Yes best tom-boy ever called Pippi Longstockings who eats nails and gets lemonade from a tree. How bizarre? Let's see where Pippi ends up...
Catherine Woodman
I do not like the sequels as well as the orginal story, but you get hooked, and this is a good story
Kanti
Nov 12, 2007 Kanti rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
i llllloooove pippi books! i just love them, along with other swedish writers books such as bullerbyn stories
Melly *
Lovely pictures, exciting stories! Always love Pippi Longstocking's stories!
Katie
our family has fallen in love with Pippi - it's special!
Saptorini
imajinasinya ... hihi... unik lucu ... bebas ...
Julie
Gotta love Astrid Lindgren.. She is the BEST.
Leah Halkett
Leah Halkett marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Nonik
Nonik marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Nora
Nora marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Aracely
Aracely marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Patricia Sandjaja
Patricia Sandjaja marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
  • Who Will Comfort Toffle?
  • Pancakes for Findus (Findus and Pettson) (Findus & Pettson)
  • In the Fifth at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #5)
  • Gummi Tarzan
  • Karius und Baktus
  • Het Geheim van Rotterdam
  • Los escarabajos vuelan al atardecer
  • The Maggie B.
  • I Miss You, I Miss You!
  • Come Over to My House
  • Jip en Janneke
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.
More about Astrid Lindgren...
Pippi Longstocking The Brothers Lionheart Pippi in the South Seas Ronia, the Robber's Daughter Karlson on the Roof