Start by marking “Czy Znasz Pippi Pończoszankę?” as Want to Read:
Czy Znasz Pippi Pończoszankę?

Czy Znasz Pippi Pończoszankę? (Pippi Långstrump)

4.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  940 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Pippi wprowadza się do Willi Śmiesznotki i poznaje swoich sąsiadów - Tommy'ego i Annikę, którzy tak marzyli o nowym towarzyszu zabaw! Nowa koleżanka przeszła jednak ich najśmielsze oczekiwania. Pippi mieszka bez mamy i taty, za to z koniem na werandzie, małpką Panem Nilssonem i walizką złotych monet. Wszystko robi sama i po swojemu, i świetnie sobie radzi. Ma tyle niezwykł ...more
Published 2007 by Wydawnictwo Zakamarki (first published 1947)

Susan
Jun 08, 2015 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a delightful picture book, featuring that beloved childhood character, Pippi Longstocking. This picture book version has been released to celebrate an almost unbelievable anniversary of 70 years since she appeared in print. I have to admit that I loved Pippi Longstocking as a child and my daughter and niece have both enjoyed her stories, but this is a lovely, colourful version, with the original illustrations. There is quite a lot of text, so it is probably best for 4+ if you are plannin ...more
Ida
Sep 21, 2011 Ida rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“You understand Teacher, don't you, that when you have a mother who's an angel and a father who is a cannibal king, and when you have sailed on the ocean all your whole life, then you don't know just how to behave in school with all the apples and ibexes.”

My favourite childhood book! I have read this couple of times and I always wanted to be like Pippi!
Ardzuna Sinaga
May 28, 2007 Ardzuna Sinaga rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I forget when I read this book. But as far as I remember, Pippi made me think as children again...Pure and sincere..
novia
Jul 19, 2007 novia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bergambar
uye!
my childhood heroine!
Anja
Jun 02, 2013 Anja rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meine Meinung:

Ich lese eigentlich gar keine englischen Bücher aber im Rahmen von einer Challenge muss ich eins lesen und da ich dieses Buch einst geschenkt bekommen habe und es in meinem Regal versauert, habe ich nun meinen Kids den gefallen getan und es ihnen vorgelesen. Und ich war überrascht es hat echt Spaß gemacht. Ein absoluter Klassiker was wir auf Deutsch schon kennen und ich war überrascht wieviel die Kids davon verstanden haben. Was sie nicht wussten habe ich ihnen nochmal auf Deutsch
Anne
Jun 25, 2007 Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: every one should read this book
Shelves: children
I had so much fun reading this book. My sister recommended it to me and I never felt sorry that I did read it. Of all the books of the same author, "Do You Know Pippi Longstocking?" - in Indonesian version, published by Gramedia Pustaka Umum in '90s (could be '80s, don't remember anymore) - was the first book I read. Couldn't resist myself to fall in love with them, the author and Pippi Longstocking, the most magnificent girl in the world, since then.
Lutfi Retno
Jan 19, 2009 Lutfi Retno rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: buku-anak
Kangen baca buku ini. Dulu pertama kali baca pas SD. Minjem di perpustakaan keliling yang datang di sekolah tiap hari kamis. Ceritanya tentang seorang anak perempuan berambut merah dan mukanya totol-totol yang kuat banget. Dia bisa ngangkat barat-barang berat. Trus si pippi ini selalu make kaus kaki panjang. Pippi ini punya ayah pelaut yang berkunjung ke seluruh penjuru dunia. Yang suka bawa oleh2 barang-barang dan cerita aneh.
Jaime Contreras
As an adult, I can never imagine wanting to read these books. As a parent who did read a couple of these books for my girls - once is enough. In truth, Pippi grates one's nerves but apeals to a child's view if everything as a possible adventure. Helped by a vivid imagination and a superactive desire to have fun, she is over-the-top. These books were definitely written for children.
P.S.
Nov 28, 2010 P.S. rated it it was amazing
Recommended to P.S. by: My aunt
One of my favorite books of my childhood.So funny,so interesting - just great.That author knows how to entertain the reader.The series based on the book are crap,but ''Czy znasz Pippi Ponczoszanke'' is a classic children book and i recommend it to everyone.I'm even thinking about re-reading it.
Sita Pangestu
Dec 02, 2013 Sita Pangestu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Astrid Lindgren is so genious.
Pippi is the best children literacy I've ever read.
She is my role model and has ignited the feminism spirit since the first time I red it in my elementary school time :)
Margareta
Jul 27, 2012 Margareta rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My all time favourite book when I was young. Pippi with her longstocking and her ideas were always fresh and amusing to read. Definitely the kind of book I want my kids to read #well, that when I have one :)
Cancan
Apr 04, 2008 Cancan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids-book
pertama kali baca buku pippi dan langsung jatuh cinta!
andai aku hidup di dunia pippi dan jadi teman pippi yang pasti bukan jadi monyet atau kudanya pippi
VWrulesChick
Yes best tom-boy ever called Pippi Longstockings who eats nails and gets lemonade from a tree. How bizarre? Let's see where Pippi ends up...
Serena
Nov 03, 2015 Serena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure
My Rating System:
Catherine Woodman
Jul 29, 2011 Catherine Woodman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do not like the sequels as well as the orginal story, but you get hooked, and this is a good story
Kanti
Nov 12, 2007 Kanti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
i llllloooove pippi books! i just love them, along with other swedish writers books such as bullerbyn stories
Melly *
Nov 06, 2007 Melly * rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely pictures, exciting stories! Always love Pippi Longstocking's stories!
Katie
Dec 13, 2010 Katie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
our family has fallen in love with Pippi - it's special!
Rininta
Pippi is adorable girl in different way :))
Saptorini
May 07, 2010 Saptorini rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, buku-anak
imajinasinya ... hihi... unik lucu ... bebas ...
Julie
Mar 12, 2011 Julie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
Gotta love Astrid Lindgren.. She is the BEST.
Jenny
Oct 17, 2014 Jenny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant book
Love pippi!
Zim
Oct 10, 2014 Zim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!!
motaz althaher
Jan 06, 2014 motaz althaher rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
جنان في بيت يا ليت .. من قصص الطفولة :)
Julia Dahlgren
Julia Dahlgren rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Diana Shekera
Diana Shekera rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Elžbieta Banytė
Elžbieta Banytė rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2016
  • Aufruhr im Gemüsebeet (Pettersson und Findus)
  • Anak dalam Cermin dan cerita-cerita lain
  • Karius und Baktus
  • Wonderkinderen
  • Ella of All-of-a-Kind Family (All-of-a-Kind Family, #5)
  • Diamantmysteriet (LasseMajas detektivbyrå, #1)
  • Ghost Town (Lucky Luke, #25)
  • The Little Vampire Moves In
  • Los escarabajos vuelan al atardecer
  • I Miss You, I Miss You!
  • Who Will Comfort Toffle?
Astrid Anna Emilia Lindgren, née Ericsson, was a Swedish children's book author and screenwriter, whose many titles were translated into 85 languages and published in more than 100 countries. She has sold roughly 145 million copies worldwide. Today, she is most remembered for writing the Pippi Longstocking books, as well as the Karlsson-on-the-Roof book series.
More about Astrid Lindgren...

Pippi Långstrump (3 books)
  • Pippi Longstocking