Start by marking “Immortal Man: A Compilation of Lectures” as Want to Read:
Immortal Man: A Compilation of Lectures

Immortal Man: A Compilation of Lectures

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Lectures given by one of the principal metaphysicians of the American New Thought movement in the 20th century. Consciousness is the only reality, and the imaginative faculties are the veritable shapers of all experience.
Published May 1st 1999 by DeVorss & Company (first published 1977)

Iona  Main Stewart
This is not a book for everyone because of its biblical content which somewhat obscures the message for those who do not know their bible.

I was put off at first but after having read about half the book I began to really appreciate it. The essence of Neville's message shines through despite the obscurity of his frequent references to David and the Son of God.

Neville describes in several of the lectures his amazing spiritual experiences, where as I understand it he relives the crucifixion of Chri
David Geschke
I love Neville. His book "Power of Awareness" is one of the best books I've ever read. I'll read anything and everything I can by him. 4 stars for this book, which took me a long time to get through (as his books often do). This is a collection of lectures in book form. Some of them are truly amazing, the entire book is certainly a worthwhile read. Some I found hard to get through. The middle of the book got a little "bogged down" for me, thus the 4 star rating. There are several chapters that a ...more
Kiriam Diaz
Kiriam Diaz marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Bebe Gray
Bebe Gray is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2015
Shazia Riaz
Shazia Riaz marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sammy
Sammy marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Manny Rodriguez
Manny Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Chanel Bascombe
Chanel Bascombe marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Ynot
Ynot added it
May 08, 2014
Debra Johnson
Debra Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Tristan
Tristan marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Margarita
Margarita marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Laura Bernasconi
Laura Bernasconi marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Desiree Finkbeiner
Desiree Finkbeiner marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Red
Red is currently reading it
Apr 23, 2013
Jeffrey Mcandrew
Jeffrey Mcandrew marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2013
T.A.
T.A. added it
Jul 18, 2012
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
G.K.
G.K. marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2011
The Neville Reader Feeling Is The Secret 1944 Your Faith is Your Fortune The Law & the Promise At Your Command