Start by marking “Your Faith is Your Fortune” as Want to Read:
Your Faith is Your Fortune

Your Faith is Your Fortune

4.66 of 5 stars 4.66  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Neville treats imagining as the activity at the heart of the world, the creator of reality, and interprets 31 scriptural passages from this viewpoint.
Published March 1st 1941 by DeVorss & Company

To ask other readers questions about Your Faith is Your Fortune, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Faith is Your Fortune

Dean P
I found this to be a unique book, since it seems to be a mix of Eastern philosophy (Advaita Vedanta, Monism), and American "New Thought". It was also written in the 1940's, which means it was before much was known of these thought systems in any case. It contains some excellent pointers and scriptural interpretations related to the idea that 'consciousness' or 'awareness' is all (and God). It is way ahead of its time in terms of this idea and the way it is explained. HOWEVER, this knowledge is t ...more
Iona  Main Stewart
In this little book Neville expounds the same valuable truths as usual - imagine your wish fulfilled and you will obtain your desires. I.e. while in a meditative state visualize your desires and feel the feelings you would feel were your desires actually fulfilled.

He sees the Bible as "a great psychological drama with all of its characters and actions as the personified qualities and attributes of his own consciousness" and amongst other things interprets Jesus' twelve disciples as representing
Ryan Reavis
I've read this book 3 or 4 times now. I really never stop reading it.
Michelle Spano
It was good

a little wordy and confusing at times in the way things were presented, but enlightening as well. I've read better, but for the price, with it.
Sonia Miller
Love this book. It is a metaphysical interpretation of the bible. If you are among the ones who believe that there is a silver thread of common spiritual truth among all religions, and you like thinkers who offer these kinds of broader perspectives, you'll like this. Neville offers that the bible was never meant to be taken literally, but instead that it is a symbolic/mystical psychodrama that serves to teach higher universal truths.
Surfdragon
This was the first book by Neville that I read. It was recommended by Robert Tennyson Stevens, who is a great teacher of ancient knowledge/modern wisdom. This book was life-changing, thus the 5-star rating with is reserved only for books that at that level. Read it and it will light a fire in your belly that will never go out. Way before there was a "self-help" and spiritual movement, there was Neville, one of the sources of it all.
David Geschke
I'm a big fan of Neville's, and the book "Power of Awareness" is one of my favorite books of all-time. This book wasn't quite as well done for me as that one. "Your Faith is Your Fortune" started out slow, I wondered if I'd even get through it at points. There was many areas that were exceptional within as well, but this read was a bit uneven for me leading to the 4 star rating.
Laura Sheppard
I love this book because understanding of the spiritual laws, and how important it is to remain Faith to your desire. This book is the golden key

.. I love this book so much I bought the ebook and the hard copy and audio formats thank you again amazon

Eurydice Caldwell
This book came to me at the exact time I needed to read it. It is awesome and hits the nail right on the head. It definitely has aided my life's journey if not described what I deeply wanted it to be and has aided it's transformation.
Red
I AM...a huge advocate of Neville's work...No man or woman will ever think the same after this book has been read and digested. The Wise One once said... this book will bring about a resurrection. Enough said...Enjoy!!!
Nellie Vigneron
Loved this book!
I like the way he uses Bible verses and shows a different way of seeing biblical events.
Hector Zorrilla
Good Reading...

Buena lecutara
Katharina Murdoch
simply enlightening
Charles Benson
A deep perspective
Aquallo Wiles
Aquallo Wiles marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Jeijei
Jeijei marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Mirela Onofrei
Mirela Onofrei marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Princeton
Princeton marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Sheri Epling
Sheri Epling is currently reading it
Apr 24, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Shazia Riaz
Shazia Riaz marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Neville Reader Feeling Is The Secret 1944 The Law & the Promise Awakened Imagination At Your Command

“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” 36 likes
“I AM wealthy, poor, healthy, sick, free, confined were first of all impressions or conditions felt before they became visible expressions. Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the impression; and the without or expression will take care of itself. When the truth of this statement dawns upon you, you will know that you have found the lost word or the key to every door. I AM (your consciousness) is the magical lost word which was made flesh in the likeness of that which you are conscious of being.” 16 likes