Start by marking “Your Faith is Your Fortune” as Want to Read:
Your Faith is Your Fortune

Your Faith is Your Fortune

Neville treats imagining as the activity at the heart of the world, the creator of reality, and interprets 31 scriptural passages from this viewpoint.
Published March 1st 1941 by DeVorss & Company

To ask other readers questions about Your Faith is Your Fortune, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Faith is Your Fortune

Surfdragon
Mar 18, 2013 Surfdragon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first book by Neville that I read. It was recommended by Robert Tennyson Stevens, who is a great teacher of ancient knowledge/modern wisdom. This book was life-changing, thus the 5-star rating with is reserved only for books that at that level. Read it and it will light a fire in your belly that will never go out. Way before there was a "self-help" and spiritual movement, there was Neville, one of the sources of it all.
♥ Ibrahim ♥
Dec 07, 2015 ♥ Ibrahim ♥ rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
To him the Bible is a psychological drama that is mystically revealing the consciousness of man...yawn, yawn, yawn... And the Kabbalah of it all! Not my cup of it. Kabbalah doesn't appeal to me.
Dean
Jun 10, 2014 Dean rated it it was ok
I found this to be a unique book, since it seems to be a mix of Eastern philosophy (Advaita Vedanta, Monism), and American "New Thought". It was also written in the 1940's, which means it was before much was known of these thought systems in any case. It contains some excellent pointers and scriptural interpretations related to the idea that 'consciousness' or 'awareness' is all (and God). It is way ahead of its time in terms of this idea and the way it is explained. HOWEVER, this knowledge is t ...more
Sonia Miller
Sep 18, 2008 Sonia Miller rated it it was amazing
Love this book. It is a metaphysical interpretation of the bible. If you are among the ones who believe that there is a silver thread of common spiritual truth among all religions, and you like thinkers who offer these kinds of broader perspectives, you'll like this. Neville offers that the bible was never meant to be taken literally, but instead that it is a symbolic/mystical psychodrama that serves to teach higher universal truths.
Maria
Feb 17, 2017 Maria rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, non-fiction
Karl
Jun 08, 2016 Karl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The essence of 'Your Faith is Your Fortune' is that, 'The Scriptures are psychological dramas and will reveal their meaning only as they are interpreted psychologically.' So, in essence, Neville Goddard says that much of what is written in the Bible is not to be taken literally; rather, he feels that those who wrote the Bible were predominantly sharing wisdom through symbols and metaphors and that by understanding the symbols and metaphors we can apply the underlying principles in our own, moder ...more
Barbara Joseph
Dec 31, 2016 Barbara Joseph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terrific!

I absolutely love reading Neville Goddard's books so this is no surprise. I am so grateful for the affordability of such vast knowledge. Very impactful.
Iona  Stewart
Jul 22, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it liked it
In this little book Neville expounds the same valuable truths as usual - imagine your wish fulfilled and you will obtain your desires. I.e. while in a meditative state visualize your desires and feel the feelings you would feel were your desires actually fulfilled.

He sees the Bible as "a great psychological drama with all of its characters and actions as the personified qualities and attributes of his own consciousness" and amongst other things interprets Jesus' twelve disciples as representing
David Geschke
Mar 26, 2013 David Geschke rated it really liked it
I'm a big fan of Neville's, and the book "Power of Awareness" is one of my favorite books of all-time. This book wasn't quite as well done for me as that one. "Your Faith is Your Fortune" started out slow, I wondered if I'd even get through it at points. There was many areas that were exceptional within as well, but this read was a bit uneven for me leading to the 4 star rating.
Eurydice Caldwell
This book came to me at the exact time I needed to read it. It is awesome and hits the nail right on the head. It definitely has aided my life's journey if not described what I deeply wanted it to be and has aided it's transformation.
Red
Apr 23, 2013 Red rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I AM...a huge advocate of Neville's work...No man or woman will ever think the same after this book has been read and digested. The Wise One once said... this book will bring about a resurrection. Enough said...Enjoy!!!
Laura Sheppard
Oct 04, 2014 Laura Sheppard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book because understanding of the spiritual laws, and how important it is to remain Faith to your desire. This book is the golden key

.. I love this book so much I bought the ebook and the hard copy and audio formats thank you again amazon

Michelle Spano
It was good

a little wordy and confusing at times in the way things were presented, but enlightening as well. I've read better, but for the price, with it.
Dawud Shabaka
Feb 27, 2016 Dawud Shabaka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read several short books by Goddard simultaneously and was impressed with his consistent and clear analysis of the true/hidden meaning of Biblical scripture.
Nellie Vigneron
Jul 06, 2012 Nellie Vigneron rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!
I like the way he uses Bible verses and shows a different way of seeing biblical events.
Remi Bryan
Remi Bryan rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2017
Glenda Roberts
Glenda Roberts rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
Alan
Alan rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2015
Stephanie Corvese
Stephanie Corvese rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Deborah Sarkas
Deborah Sarkas rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Randall
Randall rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Pinkjuicy82
Pinkjuicy82 rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2016
Lisa Flood
Lisa Flood rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Sheila Barton
Sheila Barton rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2015
MMorris
MMorris rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2015
Tefton Delfon
Tefton Delfon rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Sulah Burlo
Sulah Burlo rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2012
Shellie Montgomery
Shellie Montgomery rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2016
Luminita  Saviuc
Luminita Saviuc rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014
Hector Zorrilla
Good Reading...

Buena lecutara
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • In Tune with the Infinite
  • Prosperity
  • Creative Mind and Success (Dover Empower Your Life)
  • Working with the Law: 11 Truth Principles for Successful Living
  • The Law of Attraction Das kosmische Gesetz hinter "the Secret"
  • The Magic in Your Mind
  • Tapping the Power Within: Introduction to Self-Empowerment for Black Women
  • Miracles
  • Open Your Mind to Receive
  • The Ten Commandments
  • Discover the Power Within You
  • The Twelve Layers of DNA: An Esoteric Study of the Mastery Within (Kryon, #12)
  • How to Heal with Color
  • The Power of Decision
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Intellectuals Don't Need God and Other Modern Myths: Building Bridges to Faith Through Apologetics
  • Get Your Crochet On! Hip Hats & Cool Caps
  • The Cure for the "Perfect" Life: 12 Ways to Stop Trying Harder and Start Living Braver

“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” 69 likes
“I AM wealthy, poor, healthy, sick, free, confined were first of all impressions or conditions felt before they became visible expressions. Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the impression; and the without or expression will take care of itself. When the truth of this statement dawns upon you, you will know that you have found the lost word or the key to every door. I AM (your consciousness) is the magical lost word which was made flesh in the likeness of that which you are conscious of being.” 27 likes