Your Faith Is Your Fortune

Your Faith Is Your Fortune

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Neville treats imagining as the activity at the heart of the world, the creator of reality, and interprets 31 scriptural passages from this viewpoint.
Published June 1st 1941 by DeVorss & Company (first published March 1st 1941)

Eddie
What else can you say about a man who is synonymous with the power of creative thought? He is a legend who was way ahead of his time, a true prophet and visionary. This book delivers nuggets of wisdom that can help anyone manifest the true desires of their heart by changing their words, thoughts and beliefs. In this book he teaches us that we will have what we desire when we believe it, and he explains that everything we want must first come through our consciousness. It's a profound book that h...more
Iona  Main Stewart
In this little book Neville expounds the same valuable truths as usual - imagine your wish fulfilled and you will obtain your desires. I.e. while in a meditative state visualize your desires and feel the feelings you would feel were your desires actually fulfilled.

He sees the Bible as "a great psychological drama with all of its characters and actions as the personified qualities and attributes of his own consciousness" and amongst other things interprets Jesus' twelve disciples as representing...more
Ryan Reavis
I've read this book 3 or 4 times now. I really never stop reading it.
Michelle Spano
It was good

a little wordy and confusing at times in the way things were presented, but enlightening as well. I've read better, but for the price, with it.
Sonia Miller
Love this book. It is a metaphysical interpretation of the bible. If you are among the ones who believe that there is a silver thread of common spiritual truth among all religions, and you like thinkers who offer these kinds of broader perspectives, you'll like this. Neville offers that the bible was never meant to be taken literally, but instead that it is a symbolic/mystical psychodrama that serves to teach higher universal truths.
Surfdragon
This was the first book by Neville that I read. It was recommended by Robert Tennyson Stevens, who is a great teacher of ancient knowledge/modern wisdom. This book was life-changing, thus the 5-star rating with is reserved only for books that at that level. Read it and it will light a fire in your belly that will never go out. Way before there was a "self-help" and spiritual movement, there was Neville, one of the sources of it all.
David Geschke
I'm a big fan of Neville's, and the book "Power of Awareness" is one of my favorite books of all-time. This book wasn't quite as well done for me as that one. "Your Faith is Your Fortune" started out slow, I wondered if I'd even get through it at points. There was many areas that were exceptional within as well, but this read was a bit uneven for me leading to the 4 star rating.
Eurydice Caldwell
This book came to me at the exact time I needed to read it. It is awesome and hits the nail right on the head. It definitely has aided my life's journey if not described what I deeply wanted it to be and has aided it's transformation.
Red
I AM...a huge advocate of Neville's work...No man or woman will ever think the same after this book has been read and digested. The Wise One once said... this book will bring about a resurrection. Enough said...Enjoy!!!
Nellie Vigneron
Loved this book!
I like the way he uses Bible verses and shows a different way of seeing biblical events.
Hector Zorrilla
Good Reading...

Buena lecutara
Katharina Murdoch
simply enlightening
Charles Benson
A deep perspective
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Rea
Rea marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Monojoy
Monojoy marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Raj Mohan
Raj Mohan marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Francisco
Francisco marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Theresa Lewis
Theresa Lewis marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Norma Hester
Norma Hester marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2014
Grace Llanos
Grace Llanos is currently reading it
Feb 03, 2014
Matt Pollock
Matt Pollock is currently reading it
Jan 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Neville Reader: A Collection of Spiritual Writings and Thoughts on Your Inner Power to Create an Abundant Life Feeling Is The Secret 1944 At Your Command Power of Awareness: New Edition Incorporating Neville's Later Notes The Law & the Promise

“All conceptions are limitations of the conceiver.” 5 likes
“I AM (your true self) is not interested in man’s opinion. All its interest lies in your conviction of yourself. What do you say of the I AM within you? Can you answer and say, “I AM Christ”? Your answer or degree of understanding will determine the place you will occupy in life. Do you say or believe yourself to be a man of a certain family, race, nation, etc.? Do you honestly believe this of yourself? Then life, your true self, will cause these conceptions to appear in your world and you will live with them as though they are real.” 2 likes