Start by marking “Their One and Only” as Want to Read:
Their One and Only

Their One and Only

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  3,519 ratings  ·  137 reviews
Genre: Paranormal Menage Suspense

Bruised and battered, Kaycee barely escapes the clutches of a serial killer, only to find herself with another dilemma--her attraction to the two men assigned to protect her from the killer.

Sam and Tyler Warren are criminal profilers for the F.B.I. They're also identical twins with a very unusual psychic connection, one that has left them w
Published January 8th 2008 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Their One and Only, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their One and Only

Dark Lover by J.R. WardLover Unbound by J.R. WardLover Eternal by J.R. WardLover Awakened by J.R. WardLover Mine by J.R. Ward
I'd Hit That!
141st out of 628 books — 269 voters

More lists with this book...

Auntee
Dec 25, 2008 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic suspense containing a menage relationship (m/f/m)
Shawna
4 ½ stars - Romantic Suspense/Erotica/Menage

Their One and Only is a smoking hot ménage story with heart that succeeds in convincing the reader that the threesome relationship could actually work. With two seriously sexy alpha guys, a feisty heroine, and an intriguing and suspenseful plot, what’s not to like? And although there are several erotic and explicit scenes, I didn’t feel that the author was overtly excessive or gratuitous, just for the sake of trying to push the envelope so to speak. A
Julie (jjmachshev)
3.5 stars, rounded up! Trista Ann Michaels' "Their One and Only" is a combination of erotica, mystery, and action with a smattering of the paranormal. The heroine is certainly a damsel in distress and the heroes are hunky FBI types. All three characters have been hurt in the game of love before and are therefore a little wary about opening their hearts. I like that Michaels didn't ignore the mystery and action for the sex. It's all there and it all plays a part in the story.

Kaycee is a supermode
Katie
Naughty books are occasionally a guilty pleasure for me. Their One and Only had been sitting on my Amazon wish list for quite a while and the other night I finally gave in and bought it.

Overall I was a bit disappointed and my biggest let down was the characters. First, the heroine was mapped out a bit weak for my taste. Both in personality and description. She didn't hem and haw too much over having two brothers being her "husbands" and what that might mean to her life. And the sex scenes didn'
Laurie Garrison
Loved this suspense m/f/m read. This one has two brothers that has some psychic abilities, they also have an connection between each other that requires them to share the same woman. This is another of my favorite m/f/m reads along with my family.

I loved Sam and Tyler they are caring and sweet. When they find Kaycee in the hospital in TN. They bring her into their home to help her heal and in hope what they all feel will grow in to love between them. Both Sam and Tyler are upfront and truthful
Nisha
It follows the general menage pattern. Heroine who has a dangerous stalker and hunky ranch owning millionaire heroes. These guys are especially awesome since they are also FBI agents AND identical twins who have some type of ESP powers.

The writing is pretty decent and the sex scenes are definitely hot, but its almost too average in its genre. The only saving grace is the superior writing to what I have recently been reading. Still, it was an entertaining read and I really did like the twins, Sa
Kathleen
I really liked this book, but would have given it a higher rateing if it was a full length book. I thought the story line with the serial killer was good and believable. I liked the 3 main characters, Kaycee, Sam and Tyler. I thought the sex was as HOT as it could possibly be. I would definitely pick another of Trista Ann Michaels books up to read.
jenjn79
For an erotic romance that was on the short end of the scale, this was a fairly satisfying read. It's got a little bit of everything: romance, sex, suspense. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Series Note:
No series connections that I know of.

Summary:
Kaycee Alcott is a supermodel who has attracted the attention of a stalker - a stalker who has taken to kidnapping, torturing and killing women who look like her. When he finally steps up his game and kidnaps Kaycee, she's lucky to escape relatively unharmed.

C
Erin
What do you get when you mix 50% sex, 40% plot and character development, and 10% sadistic sexual torture? A fairly fucked up book.

I'm torn because, on the one hand, I, mostly, enjoyed the book and found it immensely readable. The characters were likable enough, the sex was solid if not spectacular, and the premise —two twins with one soul—was intriguing. I read it in a day, and didn't want to put it down. However, this book had massive flaws throughout and the ending was pretty damn illogical
Mitabird (reviews on BookLikes)

This book started out okay, but I started losing interest halfway through. The sex scenes were pretty hot at first, but they got old quickly. The writing style is very similar to a Lora Leigh novel, IMO, and I think that took some of the reading pleasure away. I like Lora Leigh, but I have to be in a certain mood to read her stuff.

I thought the idea of the twins falling in love with the same woman a bit ridiculous. If one fell in love, the other one automatically fell in love. That tak
PJ
3.5 Stars

Pretty good story and super cheesy. I loved the two male characters Sam and Tyler. Though it gets complex from there as they are twin, cowboy, psychic FBI profilers who are looking for the one woman who will share a life with the both of them. Kaycee is the SI cover model who is abducted by a fanatic psycho and the twins are on her case.
Darcy
I did find it hard to believe that Kaycee would recover so fast from her kidnapping and finding out just how interested Tyler and Sam were in her and to their physic gift. If you just go with those parts of the story, it is very enjoyable and has some great sex scenes.

What I really liked about this book was that both men took the time to explain to Kaycee just what they wanted in a relationship with her. They didn't just explain it before the sex happened, but after too and explained that she wa
Donnelle
This being not the longest story in the world, I wasn't expecting all that much in the way of character development, but I was pleasantly surprised at how fleshed out (no pun intended) the three main characters were.

Kaycee being a model who is bored with the business sounds like a cringe-worthy foundation for a character, but happily, she's not at all vapid. Aside from a couple of less-than-bright decisions and complaining about how bored she is, she's smart, self-aware, and brave. The terror s
Alie38
Though this book was still too short for my liking, I still really enjoyed the book. There is something about cowboys as in a menage and twins to boot that really make this story hot. There is an emotional element that seems to be missing from a lot of the books I have been reading lately that made me really want the story to continue longer. The thinner element is pretty scary in the beginning but falls flat by the middle of the book which is disappointing. Overall, I still liked it.
Kazza
Nice erotic story with characters that were very likeable and a decent storyline as well, not rocket science so nice and easy to read. The sex scenes were smokin' hot (goddamn that girl could take some pounding). Boy, I'll take what she got in the form of Sam & Tyler, what a delicious pair. Never thought much about cowboys (living in Australia I guess) but if someone called me darlin' with that Texan drawl I think I would melt. Well worth a read.
ßk☼lvr
I have to go down the middle for this book. While the twins are totally hot, totally protective, and totally attached at the mind [even knowing when the other is having sex]...there were also some parts that were pretty cheesy. But the sections that were good...were really good. So if you can handle a few eye rolls and a couple whatevers during some scenes...then you'd enjoy this book! Trista really does write well. ☺
MissyGirl
I'm not usually into paranormal stories, but this one had just the right amount! The twins use their "special skill" to help find victims who are in harm's way. Who knew it would lead them to a beautiful supermodel who was in need of 2 gorgeous men to save her, in more ways than one? ;) This was my first time reading this author, and I would definitely read her again!
Deidre
What could possibly be better than a sexy as sin alpha male with a sweet and tender side??? TWO

This is a story that you can pick up and the next thing you know there are no pages left. A fast paced story great blend of romance / erotica / mystery & a set of psychic twins you'll wish were yours.

I look forward to reading more books from this author.
Dinjolina
Wow,a menage I could relate to!
I mean,i never can get how in these thing people just love each other equally without any jealousy...it just can not be!
But when you have twin empaths that feel each other feelings?
Yeah,I can see that.
And i kind of want a pair of those twins for me :)
Patricia
Rhonda
Jan 01, 2015 Rhonda added it
Hot, well written Menage

The characters are oh so yummy. The twins, Tyler and Sam need their one and only and they seem to find her in trouble, and their psychic abilities help them rescue Kaycee from a obsessed killer.

After the rescue they take her to their home to protect her and she discovers a new found passion in these two hot ranchers/FBI men. The characters are strong each in their own way and complete a whole. I have really enjoyed reading Ms Michaels books, and of course will read more!
Claudia
This was an ok read
Maura
Dahlia (yadkny)
Nov 02, 2012 Dahlia (yadkny) rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
Kaycee life has become monotonous save for the fact that she lives the life of a glamorous supermodel. She longs for something more and permanent, but because of her celebrity status, her options are limited. Men only want her for one thing, which doesn’t inspire much confidence in a happy future. After another long photo shoot, Kaycee’s life takes an unexpected turn for the worst when she is kidnapped and experiences a very horrifying reality. Now her independent life is no longer her own and s ...more
Joy
This is the first non-paranormal romance I read from this author and I liked it a lot. The romantic suspense angle, added with a little paranormal (being Sam and Tyler having psychic abilities) just did it for me.

The story was fast-paced and had a solid plot. Though I've read something like this before, Ms Michaels really did a good job, her writing style is really commendable, expressing all points of view (Kaycee's, Sam's, and Tyler's). I have to admit I found the story predictable, but I stil
Heather in FL
Probably closer to 4-1/2 stars. This story starts off with a bang. Kaycee is a supermodel. She also has a serial killer stalker who abducts her right away. The FBI gets involved because of the serial killer -- they believe he's taken his ultimate prize since all of his other victims have resembled Kaycee. Tyler and Sam are registered psychics with the FBI. They're brought in because Kaycee dropped a scarf in the struggle. They think it's the serial killer's, but as soon as Sam and Tyler touch th ...more
Jen
This was awesome! I have always been fascinated by identical twins having a bonding ability. Rather it's to feel someone's pain from miles away, or just being in sink with each other enough that they can tell what the other is thinking.

But Sam and Tyler are something else altogether! They have a physic ability that links them together - If touching something of someone else’s, they can link their minds to that person. Sam can see what they're seeing but Tyler, he gets the full effect of the per
Paige

I really enjoyed THEIR ONE AND ONLY. It is the first book that I’ve read that is mainly focused on sexuality, but still has a great storyline and is the length of normal book.

This is one of those books where you know going in what you’re going to get. If you’re not into m/f/m then this is certainly not your book, but I immensely enjoyed reading this aspect of a relationship and the fact that there was a storyline.

FBI profilers Sam and Tyler have always been close twins. They are exact
Catanetwork
Their One and Only is a hot and sexy read that will leave you breathless. Trista Ann Michaels has created a fabulous story of suspense and intrigue mixed with passionate, spicy sex. The characters are flawed yet intriguing and the relationship that develops is not only believable but it leaves you wanting more. This is definitely a must have erotic romance.

Kaycee is bruised and battered as she escapes from a serial killer bent on possessing her. Sam and Tyler are the two agents that have been as
Dami (Damiellar)
I really liked this one. It had a good mix of suspense and romance so that neither outweighed the other.

Other reviewers have gone through the synopsis a lot better than I could so basically it's a supermodel who was kidnapped, escaped, and is put under the protection of a pair of psychic twins.

These twins work . The premise of their 'power' being they can link with the owner of an item if both of them are touching it at the same time and that they can feel what the other is feeling (pain & p
  • Night is Darkest (Men in Blue, #1)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • Love Slave for Two
  • Blackmailed
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Dangerous Boys and Their Toy
  • Half Hearts
  • Dead Moon Rising
  • Anchor and Storm
  • Belonging to Them (Daly Way, #1)
  • One-Two Punch
  • Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4)
  • Divine Grace (Divine Creek Ranch, #1)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Wicked Sexy (Wicked^3, #1)
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Glutton for Pleasure
  • Deception
Hi. I’m an erotic romantic suspense author. I write for Liquid Silver Books, Loose-ID, and Ellora’s Cave.

I live in the land of dreams, where alpha men are tender, heroines are strong and sassy, and villains are brutal and conniving. When not deep in the mind of my next serial killer, ghost or futuristic space pilot, I can be found in the mountains of TN, spending time with family and friends. At l
More about Trista Ann Michaels...
Leave Me Breathless Captive (Entwined Fates, #1) Shutter Master Delacroix (Crime & Punishment) Destined for Two (Entwined Fates, #4)