Start by marking “Fantasy (Hqn)” as Want to Read:
Fantasy (Hqn)

Fantasy (Visitation, North Carolina 0.5)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  802 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Brandi really means it when she says “Oh, you shouldn’t have” to her sister’s outrageous birthday gift—a five-day dream vacation to a lovers’ retreat… lover included. Just what is she going to do in paradise with sexy stranger Sebastian Sinclair? Anything and everything she wants.

©2010 Lori Foster (P)2010 Harlequin
Audiobook
Published July 1st 2010 by Harlequin Enterprises, Ltd. (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fantasy

KarenH
Aside from the narrator's poor attempt to give everyone in the book a southern accent *grinds teeth, y'all*, the stud & the skittish colt do not work for me as a couple. No doubt Brandi had experienced some type of sexual trauma (rape? beating?)in her past, which made her extremely wary of the hottie her sister had "bought" for her at a benefit auction (complete with a 5-day stay at an exclusive couples resort); however, 100 pages later (and going on day 3 of the vacation) Brandi is still ho ...more
Elaine Mcdonald
I got the sample of the book and it started out great, so I purchased the book. If you like all sex and not much substance, this is the book for you. Although even the sex was not all that. It just didn't have enough depth with the storyline to really interest me.
Tammie
5.00 Stars - Category/Contemporary Romance
Tam
For me, this just didn't hit the spot.

It's a little bit more emotionally dramatic Lori Foster than I am use to. Maybe I wasn't in a happy or neutral place while reading this because I found that I often had to put it down and revert to another happy or smutty alternative. Or maybe there is just something about me and gang rape that just doesn't jive and I just don't want to read about it or its after effects.

I ended up stumbling through this book like how buck trying to walk for the first time,
Anastasia
When Brandi spots Sebastian on stage during a bachelor auction, she can't take her eyes off of him. He's just so...big and overwhelming. There's no doubt that he immediately he piques her interest, but the most Brandi plans to do is just look...or so she thinks. Unfortunately for Brandi, her sister, Shayla, picks up on the vibes between Sebastian and Brandi and decides to take matters into her own hands by "buying" Sebastian as a birthday gift for her little sister.

In addition to receiving Sebas
RLA
Considering this book was written over 12 years ago, it doesn't seem dated at all.

The story begins with the female character, Brandi, attending a charity bachelor auction arranged by her sister. She feels an immediate attraction to Sebastian upon seeing him on stage up for grabs. Her sister notices this and bids on him with the explanation that he is a 'birthday present' for Brandi! The bachelor auction includes a five day luxury country retreat for the bidders and their bachelors. Brandi is ne
Kathy
Marianne
Fantasy, another Blaze novel, is Lori Foster’s 4th novel. When pretty, man-shy Brandi’s gorgeous sister Shay gives her a five-day resort stay with hunky, sexy Sebastian as a birthday gift, she’s reluctant, but is ultimately convinced to participate. It turns out Sebastian is a sensitive guy who allows her to tie him to the bed and explore him at her own pace until she has overcome the fears that are a hang-over of a past trauma. Talk about self-sacrifice! His restraint pays off, of course, and t ...more
Michele Ramsey
This book was just a amazing. I think that Lori Foster did in an amazing job presenting this story. I instantly fell in love with the rough attitude of Sebastian and I was very curious of brandi. Loved this .
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
Bem diferente do que eu esperava... mas gostei bastante e li de uma vez só, sem parar para respirar. Achei o herói muito TDB e sensível, pq ele gosta da heroína e investe tudo para faze-la feliz. A heroína sofreu um estupro e desde os 18 anos sofre com o acontecido e não deixa nenhum homem se aproximar. Ela bate o olho no mocinho e sente coisas que achava esquecidas. É uma história muito legal de aceitação e confiança entre os personagens e nos deixa com vontade de descobrir a história da irmã. ...more
Kimberly
I couldn't finish this book. I am ok with the set up, thought it would be really cute but the female in this book seems so fake. There was so much internal thought that I skipped whole paragraphs. The conversation seems so strained and unnatural. This book lacks a rhythm or a cadence that would lull you into their world. Maybe the editor could have fixed this because I have read a couple of Lori Fosters books and they were way better than this.
Meagan
I enjoy Lori Foster for her fast pace, snappy dialogue, and her characters. While this was a fun enough, and fast, read, it lacked some of the sparkle and draw of Lori Foster at her best. I believe this is one of her early books (and it shows), so it's probably best that this book be left to Lori Foster's fans, and those just getting to know her start with one of her better books, such as Say No to Joe? or Causing Havoc.
Leslie
Normally I rate a majority of the romance books that I read by my favorite authors as a 3-star. This one, however, jumped out at me. I was drawn into the characters and the story quickly and really enjoyed the story.

As most romance novels, it has the normal predictability, but I liked it. :)
Kazen
As Foster explains in her intro, this is a fantasy with a near-perfect guy. If you're looking to break up a bunch of heavy academic reading (like I was) it's a wonderful diversion. Thought about giving it four stars but several times it faded out when they got to the sex (boo!) so three it is.
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
A bit different. The tenderness that Sebastian Sinclair deals with Brandi's issues is very touching. However, he is just a bit too perfect. And she's a bit too ready to get over her issues as well. But still fun.
Daphne Delacroix
It was a beautiful book! Not a sex book, a heart-warming one. If you read the book, it takes Brandi over half the book to warm up to Sebastian but really it only two days. Thats the only problem I found
Michelle
I guess it was not bad for being written 12 years ago but it didn't do too much for me in 2011. It had potential but fell short of the mark.
Bree
a bit too much which is why i stay away from romance novels. it all happens too quick but the bedroom scenes are pretty nice to read.
PNR
Seriously, I can't get enough of the rape-survivor-heroine storyline. Recommendations, plz.
Mollie *scoutrmom*
A brawny yet understanding fella helps a woman recover from emotional scars.
Jessie

Loved this book. Then again what book don't I love of Lori Foster's!
Mk Brookshire
I'm a sucker for contemporary romance and I really enjoyed this quick read.
Desi
Desi marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Carla Edwards
Carla Edwards marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 6 Dec 01, 2009 09:45AM
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Under His Skin
  • Hawk's Way: Carter & Falcon: The Cowboy Takes A Wife\The Unforgiving Bride
  • Charmed (Harmony #0.5 included; Winston Brothers #2 included)
  • Sins From Her Past (Scandalous, #1)
  • Maverick Wild (Wild, #2)
  • Once Forbidden (MacKendimen, #2)
  • Finding Grace
  • Beautiful Girl
  • Night's Promise (Club Strigoi, #3)
  • See Me
  • Quinn's Woman (Silhouette Special Edition #1557)
  • Awaken to Pleasure
  • Identity: Unknown (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #8)
  • Temptation Calls (The Calling, #3)
  • Flashpoint (American Heroes: The Firefighters, #1)
  • To Kiss a Texan (The McLain Series 2)
  • Ready & Willing (Kentucky Derby, #2)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)