Start by marking “The Break-Up Diaries” as Want to Read:
The Break-Up Diaries

The Break-Up Diaries

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  393 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Everybody remembers their first kisses, their first loves--and their first break-ups. In this collection, Simone and London spin two realistic tales about teen couples who discover that not every love story gets a happy ending.
Published May 1st 2011 by K-Teen/Dafina (first published January 1st 2011)

Tag Along by Tom   RyanTen Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-FattahOver You by Emma McLaughlinThe Way He Lived by Emily Wing SmithIt Had to Be You by Timothy James Beck
Photo Booth Covers
19th out of 22 books — 2 voters
Buck by M.K. AsanteChris Brown by Saddleback Educational Publ...Drake by Saddleback Educational Publ...50 Cent by Saddleback Educational Publ...Jay-Z by Saddleback Educational Publ...
Erica & Elena's Diverse Books
32nd out of 60 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Heaven Griffin
Jul 17, 2011 Heaven Griffin rated it it was amazing
Dear Friends,
This book was a two in one book.The first book Hot Boyz was a wonderful book because she reminded me of me.What i mean by that is she helped me understand age its anything but a number.She dated a boys who was in college and she was only sixteen and he was 18. She thought that if she just lied and play around a little that she wouldnt feel anything but she caught deep deep feelings for him she actually loved him.She hates that she lied to him and wish she wouldve told him a lil earl
Cessey Kamateh
May 01, 2012 Cessey Kamateh rated it it was amazing
The Break Up Diaries Is One Of The Most Amazing Books I Have Read Yet . There Are TWO Stories In 1 Book . Ni-Ni Simone Is A Great Author All Of The Book I REad That She Authored Were ALL Great . The Book Will Pull You InTo It . I Am Currently Reading Vol . 2 Of This BOOK And It Is Awesome . Well Hope You Take My Advice And Read This Book .
Karoline Castillo
Dec 13, 2011 Karoline Castillo rated it liked it
The Break Up Diaries
Ni-Ni Simone and Kelli London

The break up Diaries is the perfect book for young teenage girls to read after a bad break up. This book is designed to entertained and teach young ladies like myself to do the right thing when it comes to teenage love, and to stay focused in school. It is one of the most books checked out at the library by ladies. It is split up into two sections, and the first one is “ Hot Boyz”.

Chance Kennedy is a very wealthy girl. Everything she wants she get
Sherita Bell
May 20, 2012 Sherita Bell rated it really liked it
So far this book has me drooling at the mouth. Everytime something good pops up on the pages im reading i get excited and hopping.lets see how this book ends!!!!

now im finished the one by ni ni simone was the best fascinating novel yet but londons was alittle boring to be honest.it had sum flavor just not the right spice!!
IchiGoBerri135
Sep 26, 2011 IchiGoBerri135 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i loved it. These ladies gave great insight to the heartbreaks and trials that come with teenage relationships. ^_^
Darane
Nov 05, 2012 Darane rated it liked it
Recommended to Darane by: janishia calhoun
I love the being of this book.I could related to this book in many ways. This book reminds me of my my friend that went with a older guy they were 6 years apart. She only told me am a few others. thing are getting out of hand and sex got involved so i told my friend arnet because that what friend do and plus I really cared because that was one of my best friends. Then my friend mother got the boy arrest because he was over age. What had happen in the story was this was this group of girls had we ...more
Zaria
May 22, 2015 Zaria rated it it was amazing
Since my last update more has happened. The main character Gabrielle a.k.a Easy Breezy gets a shock to her pride when she tries to take things too fast with her new lover Tyler who is also a scholar and a star basketball player. After she realizes that being pretty and having a nice body doesn't amount to inner beauty she starts gain more self respect.
Jessica
Jan 24, 2016 Jessica rated it liked it
Though this is not really my type of book, the underlying messages are good.
Jaylin Moore
Sep 21, 2014 Jaylin Moore rated it it was amazing
loved it
Jartima
Jun 11, 2014 Jartima rated it really liked it
i like this book but don't love it it's a little too much !
Janishia Calhoun
Oct 05, 2012 Janishia Calhoun rated it it was amazing
After reading this book I was very interested in her other books also. This book is for teenagers girls that is in highschool. This book was about girls that wanted to have a good relationship with some good looking boys. Also, they was lying about their age because they were the best in town. They had a group call Thick and Juicy because they was big and everyone wanted them. I think you people who like gossip and drama will be interested in this book.
Mone J.
Mar 27, 2015 Mone J. rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing
Chris Tsang
Jul 19, 2011 Chris Tsang rated it really liked it
I loved Kelli London's story, she makes you really get into the characters of Breezy (Gabrielle) and Tyler.
Kambia J.
Feb 27, 2012 Kambia J. rated it really liked it
I liked it for a YA book. I'll probably read some more of her books if it involves the same characters lol
Ubalstecha
Apr 17, 2013 Ubalstecha rated it did not like it
Not that good, but possibly because it is not aimed at me.
Regina taylor
Jul 05, 2011 Regina taylor rated it it was amazing
i love Ni Ni Simone part
Laprea Tutt
this book is awesome
Dianee Robinson
hav not read yet
Stephanie Aghahowa
Stephanie Aghahowa marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Diamond
Diamond marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Quin
Quin marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Andrea Eley
Andrea Eley marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
MadisenJones
MadisenJones marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Shania
Shania rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Angel
Angel added it
Apr 23, 2016
Mckale Faulks
Mckale Faulks marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Janinetaule
Janinetaule marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Unique
Unique marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
  • Lesson Learned (Keysha, #3)
  • Chasing Romeo (BFF Novel #1)
  • Gettin' Hooked
  • Fast Life
  • The Pledge
  • So, So Hood (Drama High, #14)
  • Fast Forward (Kenisha Lewis, #2)
  • Hot Girl
  • Carmen
  • Indigo Summer (Indigo Summer #1)
  • 16 on the Block
  • Hotlanta (Hotlanta, #1)