Start by marking “Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose” as Want to Read:
Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose

Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose

Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose is a book channeled by Sonia Choquette’s spirit teacher guides, The Three Bishops, as well as Joachim and the Emissaries of the Third Ray. These highly evolved and loving guides work specifically to bring about understanding, direction, and support to all souls so that we may learn to become the creative masters of the life that we’re intended ...more
Published May 1st 2008 by Hay House, Inc. (first published May 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose

Iona  Stewart
Mar 05, 2015 Iona Stewart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I previously read and reviewed the authors “Ask your guides”, which I found to be excellent, and I appreciated the present book too.

The main part of the book was channelled from a group of light beings called the “Emissaries of the Third Ray”.

I must be frank and admit that I did not find the channelled part to be easy to read, especially at first. I found it hard to focus.

We are provided with 22 soul lessons which we all need to learn, and told that we need to pass through four stages of learni
Jill
Oct 14, 2012 Jill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soul lessons and Soul Purpose : a channelled guide to why you are here by Sonia Choquette

Soul lessons and Soul Purpose, channelled by author Sonia Choquette, contains 22 soul lessons that provide direct instruction on how to fulfil our Purpose here on Earth. Have you ever wondered why “stuff” happens? According to Soul Lessons, everything happens for a reason, there are no coincidences. Everything that happens (good or bad), and everyone you meet, all provide opportunities for mastering the les
Devika Koppikar
Oct 01, 2010 Devika Koppikar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As individuals, we all have patterns that we lean toward. In pop culture, we’re told this is weakness. But in this book, Choquette makes you see that this is a life lesson for you. She doesn’t endorse repeated mistakes, but affirms that the mistakes you keep making occur to teach you something at the spiritual level. What a beautiful assessment – instead of the pop culture condemnation.
Similarly, this book assesses the “why does this keep happening to me,” phenomenon as this is meant to happen
Alaa Bit Hashim
Oct 22, 2016 Alaa Bit Hashim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not just another book. It's a tutorial, it is to be studied, not just read. Which is why it took longer than usual for me to finish it. You must read, take notes and practice each lesson. There's so much to learn and ponder over through this enlightening book.
Carlos Sanchez
Feb 28, 2017 Carlos Sanchez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Easy, clear

One of the most useful book to put in practice right away. Examples are clear and relevant. The wisdom is so nourishing, uplifting,
Andrea
Nov 27, 2012 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
This is an amazing book that I found on the shelves of my local library. Sonia Choquette really pulls together all of the life lessons we are taking on and how we can live our lives with greater depth and meaning. After all that is why we are here. It is hard to pick one quote, however I do have something that I want to share that pulls it all together. Soul Lesson #18-Actively Meditate:

p.172-"For variety, and to engage your creative faculties in this
process, imagine that you are going fishi
Rhonda Rae Baker
I devoured this book...it chose me!

Everyone would learn something from this book. It is the most balanced presentation of our source and core issues for growing and purpose in life. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to mature while here as well as make the most of your time on earth.

Quite spiritual and encouraging. I could easily identify where my current growth is and there were specific things mentioned that can be applied to progress.

All points were very important and the 22 lessons s
Chris
Jul 16, 2014 Chris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am reading this book for the third time in a row because it is completely resonating with me. I don't want to miss any part of the teachings. The book is about the 22 soul lessons in life, which have been channeled from the Divine, and applying them to where you personally are at in each of the lessons. Midway through life I can see where I am still a student in some lessons yet other lessons I have mastered. This book teaches you what you need to do to progress in each life lesson and how to ...more
Maria (Ri)
Love love love this one! I have recommended to to many patients so far. I appreciate the short sections that can be read in bite size chunks and the learning immediately applied. I like the practical tips and clear way of evaluating my own growth in various areas of my development. This is a must read for those looking to expand their understanding of themselves, why they are here and what more they are becoming.
Kimberly Cain
I didn't enjoy this one as much as most of Sonia's books. She has so many I really love, but this one seemed to be lacking in something - I can't quite put my finger on it. However, Sonia has so much to teach that if you haven't read any of her work, this one could be just right for you. If you don't like it, however, don't give up. Try Psychic Pathway, Trust Your Vibes or Ask Your Guides.
Elizabeth
Apr 30, 2009 Elizabeth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Our small study group used this book as a guide and basis for discussion over a span of several months. We all felt that Sonia Choquette provided a unique way of exploring many of the emotional and spiritual growth issues dealt with by so many today. We had previously read another of her books, "The Answer is Simple" and I'd recommend it, too.
Tina
Oct 12, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: soul
This is really an excellent book. All the lessons I am familiar with and I am glad to say I am either at a Journeyman or Master level. The channeling is authentic and full of wisdom. Lots of good advice to follow. Out of curiosity I checked Choquette's website and she charges $1500/hr for a consultation/reading. WOW. I will try not to hold that against her if I read any more of her books.
Casey Smith
Oct 11, 2012 Casey Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This wonderful book is an easy read that will open your heart to all of the possibilities in this world and will make you feel happy.

I love Sonia Choquette and find her writings to be insightful, emotional reads that are uplifting and inspiring.

My daughter has read and re-read this book many times.
Sherri
Mar 13, 2016 Sherri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a bit different because the content was channeled, and the author added her own commentary. Lessons are short--a few pages each--with tips to try at all levels of understanding. My favorites were Reverse Your Perception and Actively Meditate.
Robin P.
Oct 28, 2014 Robin P. rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
New-age-y and kind of fluff. Idk. It was a weird few months when I was reading this. I was so desperately trying to find any hope to cling to. It helped at the time. Not something I'd want to base my entire world view around. Not exactly something I'd recommend either.
Patti
Apr 16, 2008 Patti rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-recently
Good book for self-reflection and inspiration. Will need to keep this book and read it more than once. Also will need to review how far you have come from time to time.
Anne Marie Sorenson
Fantastic book on spiritual growth and personal evolution. I wish all my friends could read this! Those who have loved it.
Lisa
Sep 10, 2009 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of good guidance
Carolyn
Definitely fabulous. This is the first Sonia Choquette book I read and I am really getting into her writing
Jemma (Aussie BookWorm)
An interesting and eye-opening read! Full review here: http://aussiebookworm.weebly.com
Jane
Jul 14, 2010 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Words of wisdom, reflections and guides to think positively, to understand how to change negative patterns and to raise our vibrations
Nada
The closer you look, the more you will see that there is no real separation between life and death.
Excellent. Thank you, Sonia.
Pattik
just received book
Kelley
Mar 07, 2012 Kelley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-age
Enlightening read. I find the more I read new age books the more awake I become to the simple yet profound fact that we are creators. For me, reading books like this never gets old.
LemontreeLime
I'm always facinated by options! And this gives many to choose from.
Greg
Aug 24, 2013 Greg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book came to me at the perfect time, just as it is supposed to be. All of Sonia's works are so good, providing guidance and nurturing thru words and examples.

Deanna Duff
Jun 05, 2016 Deanna Duff rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Truth galore

So inspired by this book
I will be rereading this one over and over
Great principles to live a full life with
Nancy Baack
Nov 20, 2007 Nancy Baack rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing! - I learned so much from this book it took several months to read it and digest it. I'm a huge fan of Sonia Choquette anyway - would recommend any of her books!
Vanessa Asay
Vanessa Asay rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2013
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2012
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • A Deep Breath of Life
  • Sweeping Changes:  Discovering the Joy of Zen in Everyday Tasks
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Advanced Energy Anatomy: The Science of Co-Creation and Your Power of Choice
  • A Practical Guide to Buddhist Meditation
  • The Gift of Our Compulsions: A Revolutionary Approach to Self-Acceptance and Healing
  • Silver's Spells for Prosperity
  • The Love Spell: An Erotic Memoir of Spiritual Awakening
  • The Way of Liberation
  • How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
  • How to Disagree Without Being Disagreeable
  • The Power of Receiving: A Revolutionary Approach to Giving Yourself the Life You Want and Deserve
  • Bodhisattva of Compassion: The Mystical Tradition of Kuan Yin (Shambhala Dragon Editions)
  • Whispers from the Woods: The Lore & Magic of Trees
  • Past Lives, Present Miracles: The Most Empowering Book on Reincarnation You'll Ever Read...in this Lifetime!