Start by marking “Unforgettable” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable

Unforgettable

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  75 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Suspense, adventure, love, and a luxurious resort setting make this bestselling author's newest romance an unforgettable best bet for summer sales. Here, a teenage girl who witnesses a strange crime--and then suffers amnesia--is rescued by a handsome college student.
Published August 1st 1994 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable

Lisa
Jan 02, 2015 Lisa rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What a train wreck. And I don't mean that in a good way.

In truth I can't help but admire the author. It was quite bold to craft a story about amnesia, kidnapping, knife fighting, and colonial costuming and take it all so seriously.

I had no idea what this book was when I borrowed it from the good old lib on my Kindle. It looked kind of interesting and I'm still in my Kindle honeymoon period. I had no idea what it was, but it turned out to be YA and first published in the (early?) 90's. It wasn't
Sati Marie Frost
Gretchen
Jan 24, 2011 Gretchen rated it liked it
I read this book when I was in the eighth grade. I remember very little of the plot, but the introduction of Hope and the main plot twist at the climax of the story have stuck with me, as has the first meeting between the hero and heroine. I read a great deal during my childhood and teenage years. Most I can't recall anymore, but I remembered both the title and cover of this one. There was something about it that resonated with my snarky, 13 year old self, though I'd be hard pressed to tell you ...more
michelle
It had some good twists and turns but never quite reached what it was aspiring to be.
Steph
May 08, 2011 Steph rated it really liked it
I have loved this book since I was in the 7th grade. Something about it really resonated with me at that time in my life. It's funny how a book sticks with you, making you want to find it again. I have to admit, though, I'm a little scared to re-read it in case it's not like I remember it!
Brynhild
Aug 17, 2007 Brynhild rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone
I think what I love most about this book is the twist at the end about the girl and her amnesia - I won't ruin the ending for you, but that's the reason this is one of my most favorite books. Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to remember nothing of your past?
Elesa Hagberg
May 08, 2013 Elesa Hagberg rated it it was ok
If I had read this book when I was 13 I probably would have really liked it. But since I read when I was around 17, all the characters just seemed so dumb to me. Who would really be that dumb? And why? Why would anyone be so dumb??
Lunarphase
Dec 17, 2011 Lunarphase rated it it was amazing
i read this book in elementary school. actually, to be honest, if it weren't for this book i would have never become a bookworm! honestly, love this book, and the huge impact it has taken on me. love Caroline B Cooney. !
Rebekah
I read this book years ago in Jr. High and loved it. Now I cannot fathom why. Hope is so seriously stupid. In this day and age to do what she did is both reckless and dangerous.
Shani Hilton
Jan 25, 2010 Shani Hilton rated it liked it
Still not sure if Caroline B. Cooney is a good writer. But I love this book.
Heather
Aug 12, 2008 Heather rated it it was amazing
This book was kinda like a mystery but it was really good!
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Hunter
Hunter marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Carol Simmons
Carol Simmons rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2016
Elizabeth Kegley
Elizabeth Kegley marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Carson
Carson marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Chelsi Wood
Chelsi Wood marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Billy
Billy marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Ann-Marie Parsons
Ann-Marie Parsons rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2016
M
M marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Grace
Grace rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2015
Marissa Ryals
Marissa Ryals marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Rhea
Rhea marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Ingrid
Ingrid added it
May 06, 2016
Ruth  Wilson
Ruth Wilson marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Caroline Cooney knew in sixth grade that she wanted to be a writer when "the best teacher I ever had in my life" made writing her main focus. "He used to rip off covers from The New Yorker and pass them around and make us write a short story on whichever cover we got. I started writing then and never stopped!"
When her children were young, Caroline started writing books for young people -- with rem
More about Caroline B. Cooney...