Start by marking “Unforgettable” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable

Unforgettable

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Suspense, adventure, love, and a luxurious resort setting make this bestselling author's newest romance an unforgettable best bet for summer sales. Here, a teenage girl who witnesses a strange crime--and then suffers amnesia--is rescued by a handsome college student.
Published August 1st 1994 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable

Gretchen
I read this book when I was in the eighth grade. I remember very little of the plot, but the introduction of Hope and the main plot twist at the climax of the story have stuck with me, as has the first meeting between the hero and heroine. I read a great deal during my childhood and teenage years. Most I can't recall anymore, but I remembered both the title and cover of this one. There was something about it that resonated with my snarky, 13 year old self, though I'd be hard pressed to tell you ...more
Lisa
What a train wreck.

In a way I have to admire the author. It was quite bold to craft a story about amnesia, kidnapping, knife fighting, and colonial costuming and take it all so seriously.

I had no idea what this book was when I borrowed it from the good old lib on my Kindle. It looked kind of interesting and I'm still in my Kindle honeymoon period. I had no idea what it was, but it turned out to be YA and first published in the (early?) 90's. It wasn't that bad at first, but it went there. By th
Sati Marie Frost
michelle
It had some good twists and turns but never quite reached what it was aspiring to be.
Steph
I have loved this book since I was in the 7th grade. Something about it really resonated with me at that time in my life. It's funny how a book sticks with you, making you want to find it again. I have to admit, though, I'm a little scared to re-read it in case it's not like I remember it!
Brynhild
Aug 17, 2007 Brynhild rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
I think what I love most about this book is the twist at the end about the girl and her amnesia - I won't ruin the ending for you, but that's the reason this is one of my most favorite books. Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to remember nothing of your past?
Elesa Hagberg
If I had read this book when I was 13 I probably would have really liked it. But since I read when I was around 17, all the characters just seemed so dumb to me. Who would really be that dumb? And why? Why would anyone be so dumb??
Lunarphase
i read this book in elementary school. actually, to be honest, if it weren't for this book i would have never become a bookworm! honestly, love this book, and the huge impact it has taken on me. love Caroline B Cooney. !
Rebekah
I read this book years ago in Jr. High and loved it. Now I cannot fathom why. Hope is so seriously stupid. In this day and age to do what she did is both reckless and dangerous.
Shani Hilton
Still not sure if Caroline B. Cooney is a good writer. But I love this book.
Heather
This book was kinda like a mystery but it was really good!
Kayla Wilson
Kayla Wilson marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Dec 11, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Chelsi Russell
Chelsi Russell marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Barbara Signorelli
Barbara Signorelli marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Emilia Mahaffey
Emilia Mahaffey marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Patty Ann
Patty Ann marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Caroline Cooney knew in sixth grade that she wanted to be a writer when "the best teacher I ever had in my life" made writing her main focus. "He used to rip off covers from The New Yorker and pass them around and make us write a short story on whichever cover we got. I started writing then and never stopped!"
When her children were young, Caroline started writing books for young people -- with rem
More about Caroline B. Cooney...
The Face on the Milk Carton (Janie Johnson, #1) Whatever Happened to Janie? (Janie Johnson, #2) The Voice on the Radio (Janie Johnson, #3) What Janie Found (Janie Johnson, #4) Code Orange