Start by marking “A Marcelli Wedding: The Marcelli Bride & The Marcelli Princess” as Want to Read:
A Marcelli Wedding: The Marcelli Bride & The Marcelli Princess

A Marcelli Wedding: The Marcelli Bride & The Marcelli Princess

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  169 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Together at last—two exquisitely sensual novels of the Marcelli family of California wine country . . . where wedding bells are ringing and love is in the air!

The Marcelli Bride

It takes one strong-hearted woman to make a rebel say “I do,” and for handsome, headstrong former Navy SEAL Joe Marcelli, that woman may just be the commander in chief’s daughter! After a terrifyi
Published May 10th 2011 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about A Marcelli Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marcelli Wedding

Alexa
Jun 12, 2012 Alexa rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first story "The Marcelli Bride" a lot more than the second "The Marcelli Princess". Definitely a summer fluff read.
Lisa
Sep 09, 2013 Lisa rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
I was in the bookstore half-heartedly reviewing the shelves, trying to figure out what, exactly, did I want to read. Finally, it dawned on me: I wanted a romance novel! I'm not too proud to admit it. I happened upon a real deal, a two-fer for $4.95. "Great!" I thought. Sure, I don't know the author, but for $5, I'm willing to take a chance.

The first book, The Marcelli Bride, was actually pretty good. Both the male and female protagonists were likeable, and the plot was adequately entertaining. E
Ryoku Light
Mar 04, 2015 Ryoku Light rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I bought this book without knowing anything about it but it was at the Dollar Tree so I figured I didn't really have anything to lose. I didn't know the author either but come on it was a DOLLAR!!
The Marcelli Bride: This book was pretty good. Both male and female main characters were very likable, and the plot was very interesting. This book has a satisfying ending so I was a happy girl.
The Marcelli Princess: Comparing it to the first story it wasn't that great. The main characters had so many
Mary
Jul 21, 2014 Mary rated it really liked it
Have been a Susan Mallery fan for awhile but had never read The Marcelli books. Hands down one of my favorite stories of Susan's is The Marcelli Bride!!! Such a good plot, kept this old gal guessing through out the book. Loved it, unfortunately I can't give a good review to The Marcelli Princess: boring, finished it by the hardest!
Tammy
May 25, 2015 Tammy rated it really liked it
The First Book, the Marcelli Bride was really good and entertaining. The Second book The Marcelli Princess dragged a little in the middle. I lost interest in the second one and had to put down for a while then picked it back up after a week or 2 to finish it.
Karen Geurts
Aug 20, 2015 Karen Geurts rated it it was amazing
I liked both stories. They work as stand alone, or read the series. The family is very involved and I liked all the books. Would highly recommend this to read.
Jessica
3.5 stars to this book.

I preferred Marcelli Bride to Marcelli Princess. I spent a lot of the second tome trying to place the story in time. Considering Mia now had a 4-year-old son who didn't exist at all in Marcelli Bride, I knew it had to be at least 4-5 years if not longer. Once it was finally stated in the book, I was able to enjoy it.

This one was a like but not a love. And considering how many of Susan Mallery's books I love, I couldn't give it more than 3.5 stars.
Becky Adams
Jun 06, 2014 Becky Adams rated it liked it
loved it and just realized it was a series.....going to get the rest.
Brook
Nov 14, 2011 Brook rated it liked it
I wonder if I missed something, like an amazing author I'd never come across! My first book by Susan Mallery that I remember, and I think I have a new go to author when I need a good book to read. The Marcelli Bride was good, predictable, but enjoyable to read.
Millicent Rogers
Apr 03, 2013 Millicent Rogers rated it it was amazing
Not the ending that I expected, but I had a greater appreciation for the ending. I felt as though all the character's stories had been told! I am thrilled to have found an author that I enjoy so much!
Kat Caperton
Sep 28, 2012 Kat Caperton rated it really liked it
Both were pretty good reads. Pretty typical romance, with pretty entertaining plots & character development. Neither were overly predictable, in short good for a quick read!
Tesha Alexander
Jun 15, 2013 Tesha Alexander rated it it was amazing
AMAZING Book. You will laugh and cry all at the same time. This was one of the best books ever.
Kim
Jun 20, 2013 Kim rated it it was ok
Typical romance. First book was better than the 2nd. I'd give it 2.5 if I could.
Armelle
Sep 01, 2013 Armelle rated it liked it
I liked the first story - The Marcelli Bride. I didn't care for the second story at all.
Lydia
Lydia added it
Feb 05, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Sarah V
Sarah V rated it it was ok
Jan 28, 2016
stacy shaver
stacy shaver rated it did not like it
Jan 27, 2016
Samantha Watkins
Samantha Watkins marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Melissa Elder
Melissa Elder marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Rebekah
Rebekah rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Shirley Smuda
Shirley Smuda rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Ashley
Ashley added it
Dec 29, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
Angieleigh
Angieleigh marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Darcey
Darcey marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2015
Kathy
Kathy added it
Dec 02, 2015
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • More Than Words: Stories Of Strength: Close Call\Built To Last\Find The Way
  • Lessons From the Mountain
  • The Knitting Diaries: The Twenty-First Wish\Coming Unraveled\Return to Summer Island
  • White House Autumn (The President's Daughter, #2)
  • Stitch In Snow
  • Along Came Trouble (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy, #3)
  • Me and Miss M
  • Montana Mavericks Weddings
  • Candy Kisses
  • The Shoestring Club
  • Draycott Everlasting: Christmas Knight & Moonrise (Draycott Abbey #7.5 & 6)
  • Standing Guard
  • Perfect Switch
  • Players
  • Jordan's Return
  • Rosewood
  • Driven By Desire
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...