Love Finds You in Martha's Vineyard, MA

Love Finds You in Martha's Vineyard, MA (Love Finds You)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  222 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Artist Waverly Brennan wants a fresh start. She gets her chance when her ever-quirky mother calls to say she's purchased a gallery in Martha's Vineyard and would love Waverly's help setting it up. Enticed by visions of running a classy art gallery, Waverly arrives in Vineyard Haven only to discover that her mother's new business venture isn't quite what Waverly had envisio...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Summerside Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Finds You in Martha's Vineyard, MA, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Finds You in Martha's Vineyard, MA

Paula  Phillips
One of my favourite authors of all time and will be for eternity is Melody Carlson, there is something about her writing that will never bore me as I rapidly turn the pages in the book, reading page by page. A friend of mine had been talking about this series called "Love Finds You" and how wonderful it was , so I decided to purchase a few and this is the first one I have read in the series and it was actually really good and I am looking forward to reading and making my way through the complete...more
Jan
Jun 08, 2014 Jan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Amy Goins
Recommended to Jan by: Brenda Perry
This was a good summer read. I really liked it a lot. I am originally from New England and it made me miss my summers there. The characters were lovable, well except the cousin; and honestly, i think we all have THAT cousin.
Trea
This is actually the second time I've read this story, and I thought it was very touching the first time I read it and that does hold true for this time as well. I loved Waverly and how she always tried to make the best out of a bad situation. The story was very entertaining, and touched on deep subjects and how to deal with them with faith. The religion wasn't a "smack you in the face" type, but subtle and realistic. This is one I will look into owning!
Ky
LFY in MV, MA was a fun, quick read. I gave it three stars because there are some dialogue issues - children sounding too old, adults sounding immature, and some just plain awkward conversations. Regardless, it was still entertaining enough. I think this author is more comfortable in the YA genre, but I still appreciate her many adult novels.
Julia
Catchy at beginning but it lost my interest afterwards - ended up being Boy meet Girl story.
Drusilla
Cleaning off bookshelf. Fast summer read. Reminds me of growing up in the summer.
Annette
nice summer read. even funny and an easy page turner. loved the setting.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Love Finds You…
Category: Inspirational Romance
Saralyn
A nice, relaxing read. Ending was very cheesy, though.
Joann Williams
It's like taking a vacation on MV island.
Lynn Shurden
Enjoyable light read.
Laura Potter
Laura Potter marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Donna Grace
Donna Grace marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
♥Robin ♥
♥Robin ♥ marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Kelsey Morrow
Kelsey Morrow marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
  • Love Finds You in Humble, Texas
  • Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina
  • Love Finds You in Hershey, Pennsylvania
  • Love Finds You in Deadwood, South Dakota
Melody Carlson is the award-winning author of over two hundred books, several of them Christmas novellas from Revell, including her much-loved and bestselling book, The Christmas Bus.

She also writes many teen books, including the Diary of a Teenage Girl series, the TrueColors series, and the Carter House Girls series.

Melody was nominated for a Romantic Times Career Achievement Award in the inspi...more
More about Melody Carlson...
Becoming Me (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #1) Dark Blue: Color Me Lonely (TrueColors, #1) Christmas at Harrington's Blade Silver: Color Me Scarred (TrueColors, #7) It's My Life (Diary of a Teenage Girl: Caitlin, #2)