Start by marking “The Princess Diaries Box Set, Volumes I-III (The Princess Diaries, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Princess Diaries Box Set, Volumes I-III (The Princess Diaries, #1-3)

The Princess Diaries Box Set, Volumes I-III (The Princess Diaries #1-3)

This box set of the Princess Diaries Volumes I, II, and III is repackaged to match the beautiful new look of the series just in time for the holidays. Princesses rejoice!
Published September 1st 2006 by Harper Teen

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Diaries Box Set, Volumes I-III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Diaries Box Set, Volumes I-III

Melissa
Feb 27, 2009 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes please
Recommended to Melissa by: myself
Once i saw the cover to this book & the title i fell in love with it. I had to start reading it. Ever since i read the first page, i got hooked and i didnt want to let go of the book. It was like i really had a connection with the book. This book really tells a lot and helps girls feel good about themselfs. At times i wished i was Mia because she sometimes seemed so happy like she was a Princess <3 Mia at the time when i read this was like the best person who i ever read about. She seems ...more
Kathleen
Aug 07, 2013 Kathleen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: best-books-ever
I have read all 10 of these books and all 4 of the novellas. I think they are amazing and they totally brighten your day. I was going through a rough patch and these books really helped me keep it together. My favorite book was the 3rd one when Mia and Michael finally get together. My least favorite was ninth one. Mia felt super whiny and I didn't really love her hanging out with Lana. Also I hated J.P. The tenth one was pretty good too and I liked the ending. My copies of this book are falling ...more
Dominicka Elias
Dec 26, 2008 Dominicka Elias rated it it was amazing
bold text: okaiie you cant always disagree with people just because you thnik your not ganna be good at it. Mia didnt believe in her self everyone has to believe in themsleves. Believing in your self encoutrages you into doing things to help others. she thought she would have never become a princess she didnt even believe her grangmere was the queen of geanovia and her father being prince. her parents gave her big elections to becoming the princess. she would always rite about how her day went a ...more
Lucy
May 15, 2012 Lucy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: liked
I absolutly loved this series. For some reason, I felt the pacing in this book was really nice, it wasnt too fast nor too slow and I got every single detail. The main character(mia), I just loved her. She's just your typical high school girl(who finds out she's a princess) and she has to cope with this messed up(in a good way) life. I mean what would you do if your mom started dating your algebra teacher?
Navdeep
Dec 07, 2008 Navdeep rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: girls
Recommended to Navdeep by: my cousin
This was a good book. Its about a girl named Mia, she is five-foot-nine, flat-chested high school freshman who is failing algebra. She really does't have any friends, beside this one girl named Lilly who she can tell everything to, but one thing. Mia finds out that her mom is going out with her algebra tacher and thats a little hard for Mia to take. On top of that she finds out that she is the princess of a small European country.
Jennifer Singleterry
Aug 22, 2014 Jennifer Singleterry rated it it was ok
Maybe if I were still a teenager, I would feel differently. But this is one case where the movie was WAY better than the book.
Mel
Mar 02, 2016 Mel rated it liked it
Cute little brain candy aimed at teenage girls. I certainly enjoyed this quick read. I don't forsee it winning a Pulitzer or anything, but it was a quick enjoyment.
Sandy
Dec 26, 2007 Sandy rated it it was amazing
Couldn't find the first book on Amazon...this was the closest. Much better than the movie, this novel in diary format is a funny, quick, light read! :o)
Jess
Feb 25, 2012 Jess rated it did not like it
I really hate every single book in this series--they all read like an idle 1997 IM chat session between two 13 year-olds. No matter how old Mia gets it's still the same tone, no growth or maturity.
Samanta
this talke about a girl how does not want to be a prencess but her mom tell her to write all her thing in the diary.
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2014
Erika
Erika rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Tu  Le
Tu Le rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Isabella Capanda
Isabella Capanda rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
V
V rated it did not like it
Nov 08, 2013
Amulya
Amulya rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2008
Krystal
Krystal rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2012
Jeanette
Jeanette rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2012
Tiffany Forbes
Tiffany Forbes rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2013
Sue
Sue rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2010
Isabel
Isabel rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2008
Isabelle
Isabelle rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2013
Morgan
Morgan rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2012
Sushruti Mishra
Sushruti Mishra rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Ivana
Ivana rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2012
Brittany Snow
Brittany Snow rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Adonna
Adonna rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Victoria Jo
Victoria Jo rated it it was ok
Mar 06, 2013
Tay
Tay rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2010
Book Review 1 1 Dec 15, 2014 10:02AM
  • Dress (Once Upon A Prom, #2)
  • The Girl Who Invented Romance
  • The Twelve Dancing Princesses
  • Stormwitch
  • Shining On
  • The House on Parchment Street
  • Boys Rock! (Boy/Girl Battle, #11)
  • River Rats
  • The Complete Ramona Collection (Ramona #1-8)
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • A Coalition of Lions (The Lion Hunters, #2)
  • Brothers Keepers
  • Garfield Rolls On (Garfield Classics, #11)
  • Rules for Secret Keeping

More about Meg Cabot...

The Princess Diaries (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)
  • Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2)
  • Princess in Love (The Princess Diaries, #3)
  • Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4)
  • Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries, #5)
  • Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6)
  • Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7)
  • Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8)
  • Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9)
  • Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10)