Start by marking “Vinegar: Over 400 Various, Versatile, and Very Good Uses You've Probably Never Thought of” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This collection of useful recipes, cleaning concepts and tips is full of ideas that have worked for others and will work for you. Whimsical line drawings by illustrator, Martha Campbell add a humorous touch to this wonderful addition of a home reference bookshelf filled with books by Vicki Lansky.
A bit if history about, wonderful recipes for, and a lot of amazing uses forO
Published May 14th 2014 by Not Avail (first published November 25th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Vinegar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vinegar

Kathleen
Very helpful little book. I have used quite a few of her suggestions, I don't use fabric softner anymore, I use vinegar. Also enviromentaly helpful.
Karen
I have to say I wasn't as impressed with the ideas for Vinegar as I was with the Baking Soda book. I have no interest in making my own flavored vinegar or becoming a vinegar expert so I mostly skimmed those parts. It did though offer some useful/interesting ideas on how it might be used to clean. Definitely worth a read if you are a newbie to all things vinegar.
Originally, I was going to rate this as 'really liked it' but then I tried some of the suggestions in the book and I gotta say - pretty amazing!
Toots Mama
Looking forward to incororating some of the ideas in the book. What a great, cheap, natural way to do things. if they work. We will see!
Chelsie
Very helpful...as was her book on baking soda!
Who knew vinegar was so versatile!
« Crystal »
This book is worth the purchase. It has lot's of great tips.
Lara
A fun, quick read regarding the many uses of vinegar.
Kelly Knapp
Nov 14, 2012 Kelly Knapp rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Every household
Recommended to Kelly by: Gift
Every Eco friendly person should have and use this book!
JEAN H. CARR
JEAN H. CARR marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Banda Carol
Banda Carol marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Hawk
Hawk added it
Oct 14, 2014
Trina
Trina marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Jeana Small
Jeana Small marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Diane K. Peterson
Diane K. Peterson marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and Frugal Uses You've Probably Never Thought Of Best Baby Name Book In The Whole World Feed Me I'm Yours - Revised It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear: A Read-Together Book for Parents and Young Children During Divorce Games Babies Play: From Birth to Twelve Months