Start by marking “Aenarion” as Want to Read:

Aenarion (Time of Legends: The Sundering Audio Drama)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Aenarion travels to the Blighted Isle, facing daemons and spirits in order to obtain the Sword of Khaine - a weapon that will tear the elven race apart -
Published March 8th 2011 by Black Library

To ask other readers questions about Aenarion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aenarion

Dylan Murphy
Oh man, how I wish that we got 2 trilogies for the Elves during the Time of Legends.
1 Trilogy for Malekith and such as it is now, and another for the glorious war against the Daemons waged by Aenarion!
The story was epic, less action packed than I thought it would be, but what it lacked in action it made up for in displaying Aenarion and his Dragon friend.
The story was great, showing Aenarion's life before the Sword of Khaine, and his quest to retrieve it. Damn good stuff, I really wish they had
Like the stories of the Horus Heresy, these prequel-stories are very fun to read/listen to because even though you're familiar with the end result of the story, the way the characters get there is still very interesting.

In this story it is about Aenarion picking up the Sword of Khaine, thereby dooming the elven race in the World of Warhammer Fantasy. We know for a fact he's going to do it, but still the story stays captivating until the very end.

The first part of the story was (to me at least) a
This was a VERY short, hence why they call them CHAP not because The Black Library is based in the UK, and this a read for the male, it's due to it really being no longer than a chapter in say, a George R. R. Martin book. However, it was a very enjoyable look into this character. It came with my book the Bloody Hand, which is next on my list. So, hoping this is somewhat continued in there, as it was a great look into the character of Aenarion, and how he was consumed b ...more
Alexander Draganov
Wonderful short story from the world of Warhammer, which sounded like a tale from "The Silmarillion". As much as I enjoyed the works of Dan Abnett, Gav Thorpe is the true master of the Black Library.
Elves are a bit boring at times except of course for Aenarion, Teclis, Malekith and Malus Darkblade.
I thought it was really good but a bit too short and I would like to hear about what happens next.
great audio drama from the warhammer universe
Oweng marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Karen marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Zdeněk is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2015
Massivephag marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Housewife Bubuchu
Housewife Bubuchu marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Matthew marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
David marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Sorin added it
Feb 17, 2015
Choko marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Gareth Brewin
Gareth Brewin marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Manuel marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
James marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Gav spent 14 years as a developer for Games Workshop, and started writing novels and short stories in the worlds of Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 when the Black Library imprint was launched in 1997.

He continues to write for Black Library, and his first 'homegrown' novel series The Crown of the Blood has been released via Angry Robot.

Currently living in Nottingham, Gav shares his home with his lo
More about Gav Thorpe...

Time of Legends: The Sundering (4 books)
  • Malekith
  • Shadow King
  • Caledor
  • The Sundering
Deliverance Lost Angels of Darkness Path of the Warrior (Path of the Eldar, #1) Malekith Last Chancers