Start by marking “Inevitable” as Want to Read:
Inevitable

Inevitable (P.A.R.A Investigations #3)

Paranormal investigator and erotic novelist Emma Black is at a masquerade ball and looking for a coveted lust potion. Unexpectedly, she bumps into her former partner, the ridiculously sexy (oh "so" sexy!) Ryan Shephard. And, for added bonus temptation points, the rare lust potion is splashed on both of them--with instantaneously hot results!But is the incredible, mind-blow ...more
Published February 15th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Inevitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inevitable

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
True love gets undermined by betrayals, false accusations and hurt feelings but eventually triumphs with the help of an accidental dose of a lust potion and a romance book.

This is a really cute story and fun too. Sure there’s a serious side to it but the author balanced the conflict well with a good portion of optimism and sultry shenanigans. The conflict is basically about trust – how to gain it back once it was lost and what made it get lost in the first place.

Emma has deep feelings for Ryan
Fictional Bookshelf
Bookgeek
I listened to the audible download of this book.
By this 3rd book, the story is basically the same. the characters have simply switched names. Have a past history check, reunite check, have wild sex, check. that's about it.
Diana ☕ Book of Secrets
Mar 25, 2011 Diana ☕ Book of Secrets rated it really liked it
Inevitable was a very enjoyable paranormal romance with a touch of mystery/suspense and a whole lot of steamy sex. Going in, I wondered if a book about a lust potion would be cheesy. It wasn't! There was actually a lot more going on in this story than what the blurb describes. Emma, a clairvoyant, and Ryan, an empath, were once partners in PARA, the Paranormal Assessment and Recovery Agency, until a reliable witness catches Ryan stealing the supernatural artifacts they study. Ryan loses his job ...more
Amy
Mar 04, 2011 Amy rated it really liked it
Good quick read. Have to say, I'm a fan of the author which is the entire reason I read it. I'm glad I did though. Some steamy scenes and a pretty great plot made for an enjoyable afternoon. I consider this type of book to generally be snack food for my dietary needs but seriously... I liked the tension between the characters as they tried to work out the "whodunnit" that was going on. Great job.
Deava101
Jun 03, 2012 Deava101 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this couple together.They worked with each other, fought with each other but loved each other soo much that they tried to forget the wrong because they see mostly right within...I would seriously love to read a series with Emma and Ryan working together in paranormal investigations.
Marblezzie (Blez)
Nov 24, 2011 Marblezzie (Blez) rated it it was amazing
I've enjoyed this story way more than I'd expected. That was some magical potion! Love it! It's a fast-paced, fascinating read.
Jamie DeBree
A good, quick paranormal read with an intriguing twist to the relationship. Nice chemistry between the characters too.
Julie D
Julie D rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2011
Fay Ann Hollcroft
Fay Ann Hollcroft rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2012
Julieop
Julieop rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2011
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Vesna
Vesna rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2012
Mindin
Mindin rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Judy
Judy rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2011
Devika Jaipaul
Devika Jaipaul rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2013
K
K rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2012
Elise
Elise rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2011
Terri Pray
Terri Pray rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2013
Olivia
Olivia rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2011
Chantal
Chantal rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2014
Catherine Lavoie
Catherine Lavoie rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Mykki Aclaro
Mykki Aclaro rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2012
Angel
Angel rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2011
Bec
Bec rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2011
Sofia Max
Sofia Max rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2014
Asmaa
Asmaa rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2015
Alina
Alina rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • In Good Hands
  • Making a Splash
  • Just for the Night
  • High Octane
  • No Going Back
  • In the Line of Fire (Harlequin Blaze #598) (Uniformly Hot!, #15)
  • The Phoenix
  • Not Just Friends
  • All the Right Moves
  • Take My Breath Away...(Harlequin Blaze #593)
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • Face-Off
National bestselling author MICHELLE ROWEN writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and young adult fantasy, both light and dark, sexy and sweet, long and short -- it all depends on the story! She's won a Holt Medallion for Best First Book and a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice award for Vampire Romance. For more information, please visit Michelle at her website at www.michellerowen.com.
More about Michelle Rowen...

P.A.R.A Investigations (3 books)
  • Hot Spell (P.A.R.A Investigations #1)
  • Touch and Go