Start by marking “Inevitable” as Want to Read:
Inevitable

Inevitable (P.A.R.A Investigations #3)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Paranormal investigator and erotic novelist Emma Black is at a masquerade ball and looking for a coveted lust potion. Unexpectedly, she bumps into her former partner, the ridiculously sexy (oh "so" sexy!) Ryan Shephard. And, for added bonus temptation points, the rare lust potion is splashed on both of them--with instantaneously hot results!But is the incredible, mind-blow ...more
Published February 15th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Inevitable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inevitable

Diana Leigh
Inevitable was a very enjoyable paranormal romance with a touch of mystery/suspense and a whole lot of steamy sex. Going in, I wondered if a book about a lust potion would be cheesy. It wasn't! There was actually a lot more going on in this story than what the blurb describes. Emma, a clairvoyant, and Ryan, an empath, were once partners in PARA, the Paranormal Assessment and Recovery Agency, until a reliable witness catches Ryan stealing the supernatural artifacts they study. Ryan loses his job ...more
Fictional Bookshelf
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
True love gets undermined by betrayals, false accusations and hurt feelings but eventually triumphs with the help of an accidental dose of a lust potion and a romance book.

This is a really cute story and fun too. Sure there’s a serious side to it but the author balanced the conflict well with a good portion of optimism and sultry shenanigans. The conflict is basically about trust – how to gain it back once it was lost and what made it get lost in the first place.

Emma has deep feelings for Ryan
Amy
Good quick read. Have to say, I'm a fan of the author which is the entire reason I read it. I'm glad I did though. Some steamy scenes and a pretty great plot made for an enjoyable afternoon. I consider this type of book to generally be snack food for my dietary needs but seriously... I liked the tension between the characters as they tried to work out the "whodunnit" that was going on. Great job.
Deava101
I enjoyed this couple together.They worked with each other, fought with each other but loved each other soo much that they tried to forget the wrong because they see mostly right within...I would seriously love to read a series with Emma and Ryan working together in paranormal investigations.
Marblezzie (Blez)
I've enjoyed this story way more than I'd expected. That was some magical potion! Love it! It's a fast-paced, fascinating read.
Jamie DeBree
A good, quick paranormal read with an intriguing twist to the relationship. Nice chemistry between the characters too.
Sassafrass
very cute. good plot, some steamy sex. I had a fun time listening to it.
Lisa
Ghosts, suspense, love or lust potion.......an enjoyable book.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Forbidden Fantasies
LeahAnna{Loves To Read}
LeahAnna{Loves To Read} marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Maria Barboza
Maria Barboza is currently reading it
Nov 02, 2014
Gina gamill
Gina gamill marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Lucía
Lucía marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Madison Whittaker
Madison Whittaker marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Stacey Amato
Stacey Amato marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
  • Riding the Waves
  • High Octane
  • The Phoenix
  • One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1)
  • Coming Up For Air
  • A Body To Die For (Harlequin Blaze #431)
  • Born Ready
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • In the Line of Fire (Harlequin Blaze #598) (Uniformly Hot!, #15)
  • Not Just Friends
  • Model Marine
  • Indiscretions (Harlequin Blaze, #548)
  • Hotshot: Hotshot\Going For It (Uniformly Hot! #20)
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
National bestselling author MICHELLE ROWEN writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and young adult fantasy, both light and dark, sexy and sweet, long and short -- it all depends on the story! She's won a Holt Medallion for Best First Book and a Romantic Times Reviewers Choice award for Vampire Romance. For more information, please visit Michelle at her website at www.michellerowen.com.
More about Michelle Rowen...
Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1) Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, #1) Fanged & Fabulous (Immortality Bites, #2) Lady & the Vamp (Immortality Bites, #3)