Start by marking “Flying Through Hollywood By The Seat Of My Pants: From The Man Who Brought You I Was A Teenage Werewolf And Muscle Beach Party” as Want to Read:

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  1 review
The Hollywood director responsible for I Was a Teenage Werewolf, Dressed to Kill, and many other films great and small shares his experiences with Bette Davis, Federico Fellini, Annette Funicello, and many others.
Published 1992 by Birch Lane Press

To ask other readers questions about Flying Through Hollywood By The Seat Of My Pants, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flying Through Hollywood By The Seat Of My Pants

John Pilate
This was a great read and the only thing stopping me from a fourth star were the last two chapters.

Arkoff goes on this egomanical rant that completely demolishes everything he wrote about prior to the chapter, I literally didn't finish it because ouf that.
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Dr. Detroit
Dr. Detroit marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
Ismael Schonhorst
Ismael Schonhorst marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2009