Start by marking “Messing with Mac” as Want to Read:
Messing with Mac

Messing with Mac (South Village Singles #3)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  269 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Taylor Wellington doesn't do relationships. She learned a long time ago that they were a recipe for heartache. However, she does do flings--steamy affairs that burn hot...and brief. And her sexy new contractor, Thomas "Mac" Mackenzie, has her thinking about burning up some sheets. Problem is, now that she's got him right where she wants him, she can't seem to stop playing ...more
Published March 1st 2003 by Harlequin Temptation

To ask other readers questions about Messing with Mac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messing with Mac

~E~ Riverina Romantics

Messing with Mac was a smooth and enjoyable read.

There wasn’t an over abundance of drama...actually there wasn’t much drama at all. It's a feel good read from start to finish, something light and fluffy to read when you want to veg out and relax. I let my kindle read it to me while I was sick and it was simply a perfect fit.

I loved Mac and Taylor. They were both feisty, quick witted, sexy and loveable. Some of my most favourite characters are rough and gruff, sexy as hell, and tough as nails on
Jessi
The weakest of the three stories in this series, I really just couldn't see why Taylor and Mac really connected. Or how they're going to get to their happily ever after. But maybe that's supposed to be part of our own imagination.
Taylor is a former spoiled princess who has come down in the world. Mac is doing renovations on her house. He immediately assumes that she is jst like his ex-wife. So they don't hit it off. In her case, Taylor has had her heart closed off since her one true love died wh
Dalia
Almost 4 stars, but not quite.
Honestly at first, I hated Mac. He was a jerk! Then as I learned more about him and as Taylor warmed him up, I grew to really like him. I've liked Taylor from book 1 and her story did not disappoint. Great character development, great writing, and great romance. Can Shalvis do wrong?!?! My only real complaint is I felt like all three books could have been longer. I was curious as to how Taylor and her family turned out. Do they get along? Is her mom proud of her?
Bark's Book Nonsense
Updating my "read" books. I reviewed this for All About Romance years ago. The review is archived HERE .
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
Estuvo buena. Buenas escenas de sexo pero me gustó más Cura de amor.
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Heather Brizendine
Heather Brizendine marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Sandy Nixon
Sandy Nixon marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Loraine Bacosa
Loraine Bacosa marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Leslie Bowes
Leslie Bowes marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L. marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Angala
Angala is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2015
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Men of Courage II
  • Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563)
  • Mother, Please!
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Dare Me
  • Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows, #1)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • Velvet, Leather & Lace: A Man's Gotta Do/Calling the Shots/Baring It All
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • Take on Me (Harlequin Blaze, #314)

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...

South Village Singles (4 books)
  • Roughing It With Ryan (South Village Singles, #1)
  • Tangling with Ty
  • The Street Where She Lives (South Village Singles, #4)
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)