Start by marking “Messing with Mac (South Village Singles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Messing with Mac (South Village Singles, #3)

Messing with Mac (South Village Singles #3)

Taylor Wellington doesn't do relationships. She learned a long time ago that they were a recipe for heartache. However, she does do flings--steamy affairs that burn hot...and brief. And her sexy new contractor, Thomas "Mac" Mackenzie, has her thinking about burning up some sheets. Problem is, now that she's got him right where she wants him, she can't seem to stop playing ...more
Published March 1st 2003 by Harlequin Temptation

To ask other readers questions about Messing with Mac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messing with Mac

Riverina Romantics
Jul 16, 2012 Riverina Romantics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary

Messing with Mac was a smooth and enjoyable read.

There wasn’t an over abundance of drama...actually there wasn’t much drama at all. It's a feel good read from start to finish, something light and fluffy to read when you want to veg out and relax. I let my kindle read it to me while I was sick and it was simply a perfect fit.

I loved Mac and Taylor. They were both feisty, quick witted, sexy and loveable. Some of my most favourite characters are rough and gruff, sexy as hell, and tough as nails on
Cheri
Dec 12, 2016 Cheri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As you may know, I have been trying to get my hands on as many old Jill Shalvis stories as possible and reading her works in order of publication. This has been a mixed bag. I can definitely see her growth as the years progress. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find all of her books. But between the library and the online library I’ve found a few. This one was at my local library in the form of a beat up well read trade paperback.

I was so happy this story immediately reminded me of more cur
Barb
Jun 30, 2014 Barb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
VOWING TO BE SINGLE IS EASY...
Taylor Wellington doesn't do relationships. She learned a long time ago that they were a recipe for heartache. However, she does do flings—steamy affairs that burn hot...and brief. And her sexy new contractor, Thomas "Mac" Mackenzie, has her thinking about burning up some sheets. Problem is, now that she's got him right where she wants him, she can't seem to stop playing with fire.
UNTIL THIS SEXY BACHELOR COMES ALONG!
At the start, Mac is in perfect agreement with Ta
Jessi
The weakest of the three stories in this series, I really just couldn't see why Taylor and Mac really connected. Or how they're going to get to their happily ever after. But maybe that's supposed to be part of our own imagination.
Taylor is a former spoiled princess who has come down in the world. Mac is doing renovations on her house. He immediately assumes that she is jst like his ex-wife. So they don't hit it off. In her case, Taylor has had her heart closed off since her one true love died wh
Jun 07, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly at first, I hated Mac. He was a jerk! Then as I learned more about him and as Taylor warmed him up, I grew to really like him. I've liked Taylor from book 1 and her story did not disappoint. Great character development, great writing, and great romance. Can Shalvis do wrong?!?! My only real complaint is I felt like all three books could have been longer. I was curious as to how Taylor and her family turned out. Do they get along? Is her mom proud of her?
Daniell Marsh
Mar 23, 2016 Daniell Marsh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just goes to prove that what you see might not be the truth. Taylor has sworn off long term relationships but a fling can be okay with the right man. Mac might just be that man, as a fling will work for him also. What happens next is full of humor and what neither of them saw coming. Jill Shalvis writes characters that draws you right into their stories. Love how her books have lots of humor and make you just want to read more of her work.
Monica Willyard
This is a sassy romance about two people who have given up on love because of hurts from the past.
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
Estuvo buena. Buenas escenas de sexo pero me gustó más Cura de amor.
Bark's Book Nonsense
Updating my "read" books. I reviewed this for All About Romance years ago. The review is archived HERE .
Petya
Petya rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2012
Rhiamon
Rhiamon rated it it was ok
Feb 14, 2016
BookJunkie07
BookJunkie07 rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Karen Lewis
Karen Lewis rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2013
Kathleen Souza
Kathleen Souza rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
May 10, 2014
Brandy Thornton
Brandy Thornton rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2015
Abinette
Abinette rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2009
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2011
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2014
Lisa B
Lisa B rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2014
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2013
Roxanne Dugger-Martinez
Roxanne Dugger-Martinez rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2012
Meg
Meg rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it did not like it
Oct 14, 2014
Tatjana C
Tatjana C rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Kathrin Stacked'n'Painted
Kathrin Stacked'n'Painted rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2011
Stacey is Sassy
Stacey is Sassy rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Trish
Trish rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Men of Courage II (Men of Courage, #5; Stone/White, #1)
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Mother, Please!: What a Girl Wants / The Road Home / Upstairs, Downstairs
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563)
  • Feeling The Heat (Harlequin Blaze #361) (Big Bad Bounty Hunters)
  • Bad Boys Southern Style
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • All Over You (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #2)
  • Dare Me
  • By the Book
  • Hidden Obsession (Harlequin Blaze #256)
  • Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows, #1)
  • Untouched
  • Tex Appeal
  • Northern Exposure

Look for Jill's latest, SWEET LITTLE LIES on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...

South Village Singles (4 books)
  • Roughing It With Ryan (South Village Singles, #1)
  • Tangling with Ty (South Village Singles, #2)
  • The Street Where She Lives (South Village Singles, #4)