Start by marking “Perfect Partners Dot Com” as Want to Read:
Perfect Partners Dot Com

Perfect Partners Dot Com

4.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  12 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Kindle Edition
Published (first published September 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Perfect Partners Dot Com, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perfect Partners Dot Com

Breathless Press
Jan 16, 2011 Breathless Press rated it really liked it
Silver of The Romance Reviews - Kate Richards pens a sweet, engaging tale tale about love at first date...The romance was sweet and believable, though the certainty of Rachel's feelings for Quinn was rather too fast. Still, I suppose there are people who knew someone was "the one" for them at first glance. The only flaw I saw in this story was that it was too short! I would've loved to know more about Rachel and Quinn as characters, and to read more of their story. Still, Ms. Richards is a great ...more
Habrewer
Feb 11, 2011 Habrewer rated it liked it
Perfect Partners.com by Kate Richards
* I received a copy of this book from Breathless Press in exchange for an honest review*

Imagine your friends getting together to buy you a membership to a dating service. Rachel was mortified when she opened her birthday gift from her co-workers and mother. She has a history of dating the wrong type of guys and has sworn off dating for awhile.

She reluctantly fills out the dating questionnaire and is surprised to receive an email from them right away. Even tho
Ebook Addict Reviews
Kate Richards has penned a delightful little read with PerfectPartners.Com. The book’s funny, sweet and a terrific pick-me-up for those of us in the middle of the winter doldrums. And for the rest of you too.

The story warmed my heart and I loved Ms. Richards’ subtle and hilariously presented truis m that, even at our disenchanted less-than-honest worst, fate can align for us in a good way.

PerfectPartners.Com is well written and fast paced, so it flows well. I’d definitely read Kate Richards agai
JoAnne Kenrick
Sep 28, 2010 JoAnne Kenrick rated it really liked it
Shelves: four-star-rating
I just finished this tale of internet romance, and found it to be the perfect size for a quick read. I really enjoyed Kate's voice, almost feeling as if Kate were sharing girl talk with me in the girls restroom. There was just something so 'personal' about her voice. I love it. All in all this was a nice romance story...and I know how the heroine feels, my hubby disappears to China for business trips all the time *sigh*

Definitely going to check out the others in this series.
Becca Dale
Sep 28, 2010 Becca Dale rated it really liked it
I adore Kate Richards writing style. Her characters are easy to relate to and usually make me smile.
Stephanie Beck
Dec 01, 2010 Stephanie Beck rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. A great mix of sweet and naughty.
Mara
Mara marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Knjs
Knjs marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2013
Lelyana
Lelyana marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2012
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2012
Kauri
Kauri marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Erykah
Erykah rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2012
Olivia Starke
Olivia Starke rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2012
Ashlynn Monroe
Ashlynn Monroe rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2011
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2011
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2011
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2011
Kate Richards
Apr 05, 2011 Kate Richards rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A.D. Stewart
A.D. Stewart rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2011
Clarissa Yip
Clarissa Yip rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2010
Kate Richards lives in sunny Southern California with the wonderful husband she met online over a decade ago and a menagerie of quirky pets.She divides her time betwen the beach and the beautiful High Sierras. Kate loves hearing from readers!
More about Kate Richards...