Start by marking “Deliberately Unbound (Bound, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Deliberately Unbound (Bound, #2.5)

Read Book

Deliberately Unbound (Bound #2.5)

3.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  594 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
A free short story featuring Oliver and Vincent from the Bound series.

After spending long days behind his desk negotiating the purchase of a new property, Lord Vincent Prescot is more than ready for a night of pleasure with his lover, and he has a definite plan in mind for Oliver – one that involves making good on a wicked suggestion Vincent made months ago.

Lord Oliver M
ebook, Free Short Story, 11 pages
Published April 2010

To ask other readers questions about Deliberately Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliberately Unbound

The Magpie Lord by K.J. CharlesWiddershins by Jordan L. HawkThe Gentleman and the Rogue by Bonnie DeeDowntime by Tamara AllenBound by Deception by Ava March
Best Gay Historical Romance
124th out of 562 books — 1,029 voters
Muscling Through by J.L. MerrowPressure Head by J.L. MerrowScrap Metal by Harper FoxThe Magpie Lord by K.J. CharlesGlitterland by Alexis  Hall
Very British MM
113th out of 427 books — 294 voters

More lists with this book...

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
I could read about these two all day. I might have a tiny obsession going here.
Annelise Lestrange
Review originally posted on The Book Adventures of Annelise Lestrange :)

To read my review on the full Bound series, please see it here or on my blog :D
Bookwatcher
Jan 20, 2011 Bookwatcher rated it it was amazing
Quick and fun freebie Click Here.

And certainly another 5 stars to this serie.
Chris
Oct 17, 2010 Chris rated it really liked it
*fans self*
Joseph Tonlet
Mar 07, 2016 Joseph Tonlet rated it really liked it
The beauty of Vincent's domination is only rivaled by the beauty of Oliver's submission. Very enjoyable series!

Note: Review is for the series as a whole rather than the individual books.
Clodia Metelli
A pleasing little tale of Regency bondage. Makes me want to try the series from the beginning.
Jennifer (FFT Reviews)
3.5 Stars

Sexy little look into Oliver and Vincent's life together in the middle of the series. Showcases Vincent's need for control and Oliver's willingness to let him have it.

I purchased this book for free from Amazon on July 21, 2013 and read it for the Why Buy the Cow Reading Challenge.
Beck
Dec 22, 2014 Beck rated it really liked it
This was a kinky little peek into the world of Vincent & Oliver. A bite-sized portion of kinky love. You definitely need to have read the other books in the series, but this is a lovely little short for fans of Vincent & Oliver.
Shell
Jan 21, 2011 Shell rated it it was amazing
Oh my. A snippet of yummy sex, just what my night called for!
Helle
Dec 08, 2014 Helle marked it as to-read
Gift from my awesome Secret Santa
Susana
Jun 15, 2015 Susana rated it liked it
Lord Vincent Prescot really loves the games he plays with his lover, Lord Oliver Marsden, in the intimacy of their bedroom. He also enjoys buying toys for them, and how responsive Oliver is in bed. And there is this fantasy which has been in his mind for some time, which needs a bit of thinking ahead and the acquisition of something special …
A short story which comes from a conversation Vincent and Oliver had in the previous book. A steamy hot fantasy Vincent decides to turn into reality. Hot. V
Sally Hannoush
Aug 14, 2014 Sally Hannoush rated it really liked it
This is a bonus "extra" of M/M BDSM sex. Steamy and bold. I enjoyed that this short story is set the in the time period in which it takes place.
Nancy Carbajal
Feb 08, 2014 Nancy Carbajal rated it liked it
The further adventures of Lord Vincent and Oliver. Vincent has a new toy for Oliver. I haven't read the first book of these series. Very short read.
Kelly
I love love love this Ava March and Olover and Vincent are among my favourite couple. Always hot, sexy, and pulls on my jeart strings.
Sofia
Sep 22, 2014 Sofia rated it really liked it

My thoughts here.
Brooke-True Story Book Blog
Apr 07, 2014 Brooke-True Story Book Blog rated it did not like it
DNF
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I keep seeing small glimpses of Victor and Oliver. I like it. I need to read some of the full story versions instead of these little freebies here and there. It's just not enough. I'm a bit curious about the bullwhip as it was purchased, but never used. The m/m hotness in this story is good and I like the historical Regency element. I'm not a big fan of my historical romances mixed with erotica, but this is done well enough I find it enjoyable.
Kimberly
Jul 01, 2011 Kimberly rated it really liked it
I love these little shorts. I'd never read m/m before Deliberately Bound and now I can't get enough. Well written and hot, but the scenes are more than just sex. These characters love each other deeply and even though you don't see the entire relationship in these teasers, it's believably implied without knocking the reader over the head. Sweet love story threaded through smexy sexy sex.
Sophia
May 19, 2012 Sophia rated it really liked it
A nice short installment between the larger stories describing Vincent wishing to share his triumphant property purchase by spending a planned evening with Oliver that includes a little something special in their bedroom play. Oliver eagerly accepts whatever Vincent has in mind. So good together.
Plot and pace were good for the story length.
Kelly
Dec 24, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
Not having read the previous books in this series, I was intrigued with this little snippet. Sexy and fun, I'm giving a slow thumbs up to Oliver and Vincent's naughty times. I like.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Trix
Feb 27, 2011 Trix rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-novels, bdsm, regency
A very short story but fulfilling nonetheless. It developed the fleeting mention of a fantasy Oliver and Vincent wanted to try. And while it had a very erotic feel to it, there was still the warmth of the characters, a hint of their life outside the bedroom and expression of their feeling for each other.
Kati
Jun 17, 2015 Kati rated it really liked it
Just a short PWP. Vincent and Oliver spent some kinky time together. It was nice to see Oliver hesitate somewhat for the first time, to see that even though he trusted Vincent, he wasn't doing blindly everything his lover wanted, that he actually thought about it.
Kay
Nov 26, 2012 Kay rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
4 Stars ~ This is a lovely moment of intimacy shared. Vincent loves to surprise his lover and Oliver loves the anticipation. Though this is mostly spice, I adore that Oliver never fails to show Vincent how proud he is of Vincent's achievements.
Tamela
I just love Oliver and Vincent. They are two of my favorite characters. I'm also a huge fan of the Regency Historical romance genre and find that I love the m/m version just as much as all my previous m/f stories.

Recommended
Erastes
Apr 28, 2011 Erastes rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-historical
Excellent little vignette starring Vincent and Oliver from Ava March's "Bound" series--which will give a flavour of the three books and will help you decide whether you'll enjoy them or not. recommended.
Erika Philpott
Apr 03, 2013 Erika Philpott rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
4th April 2013
4 stars

This is a really short eBook between the 2nd and 3rd books in the Bound series and... *fans self* whooo! HOT. Thankyou thankyou thankyou Ava March! ;D
Suze
Apr 03, 2014 Suze rated it really liked it
I love this series from Ava March, so these 2 intermediate books are just icing on the cake really, giving a little view into the lives of Oliver and Vincent
  • Seducing Stephen
  • Hot in Here
  • The Psychic and the Sleuth
  • SUBlime: Collected Shorts (Master Class, #2)
  • If It Ain't Love
  • Winds of Change (Royal Navy, #2)
  • A Sterling New Year (With or Without, #2.2)
  • Riveted (Whispering Pines Ranch, #5.5)
  • Decadence (Dominion, #0.2)
  • Lessons in Temptation (Cambridge Fellows, #5)
  • The Break-In
  • I Am the Highway
  • A Private Gentleman
1978003
Ava March is a bestselling author of sexy, emotionally intense M/M historical erotic romances. She loves writing in the Regency time period, where proper decorum is of the utmost importance, but where anything can happen behind closed doors. With over fifteen works to her credit, her books have been finalists in the Rainbow Awards and More Than Magic contest, and deemed ‘must-haves’ for Historical ...more
More about Ava March...

Bound (3 books)
  • Bound by Deception (Bound, #1)
  • Bound to Him (Bound, #2)
  • Bound Forever (Bound, #3)