Start by marking “Deliberately Unbound (Bound, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Deliberately Unbound (Bound, #2.5)
read book

Deliberately Unbound (Bound #2.5)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  484 ratings  ·  45 reviews
A free short story featuring Oliver and Vincent from the Bound series.

After spending long days behind his desk negotiating the purchase of a new property, Lord Vincent Prescot is more than ready for a night of pleasure with his lover, and he has a definite plan in mind for Oliver – one that involves making good on a wicked suggestion Vincent made months ago.

Lord Oliver Ma
ebook, Free Short Story, 11 pages
Published April 2010

To ask other readers questions about Deliberately Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliberately Unbound

The Gentleman and the Rogue by Bonnie DeeBound by Deception by Ava MarchWiddershins by Jordan L. HawkDowntime by Tamara AllenThe Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles
Best Gay Historical Romance
99th out of 480 books — 773 voters
Muscling Through by J.L. MerrowPressure Head by J.L. MerrowScrap Metal by Harper FoxHard Tail by J.L. MerrowPricks and Pragmatism by J.L. Merrow
Very British MM
108th out of 356 books — 210 voters

More lists with this book...

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
I could read about these two all day. I might have a tiny obsession going here.
Bookwatcher
Quick and fun freebie Click Here.

And certainly another 5 stars to this serie.
Clodia Metelli
A pleasing little tale of Regency bondage. Makes me want to try the series from the beginning.
3.5 Stars

Sexy little look into Oliver and Vincent's life together in the middle of the series. Showcases Vincent's need for control and Oliver's willingness to let him have it.

I purchased this book for free from Amazon on July 21, 2013 and read it for the Why Buy the Cow Reading Challenge.
Beck
This was a kinky little peek into the world of Vincent & Oliver. A bite-sized portion of kinky love. You definitely need to have read the other books in the series, but this is a lovely little short for fans of Vincent & Oliver.
Annelise L'Estrange
Shell
Oh my. A snippet of yummy sex, just what my night called for!
Helle
Dec 08, 2014 Helle marked it as to-read
Gift from my awesome Secret Santa
Marte
#2.5 Deliberately Unbound Deliberately Unbound (Bound, #2.5) by Ava March Free at Amazon.com. link
Sally Hannoush
This is a bonus "extra" of M/M BDSM sex. Steamy and bold. I enjoyed that this short story is set the in the time period in which it takes place.
Nancy Carbajal
The further adventures of Lord Vincent and Oliver. Vincent has a new toy for Oliver. I haven't read the first book of these series. Very short read.
Kelly
I love love love this Ava March and Olover and Vincent are among my favourite couple. Always hot, sexy, and pulls on my jeart strings.
Angela
22 September 2014: $0.00 FREE on Kindle
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
I keep seeing small glimpses of Victor and Oliver. I like it. I need to read some of the full story versions instead of these little freebies here and there. It's just not enough. I'm a bit curious about the bullwhip as it was purchased, but never used. The m/m hotness in this story is good and I like the historical Regency element. I'm not a big fan of my historical romances mixed with erotica, but this is done well enough I find it enjoyable.
Kimberly
I love these little shorts. I'd never read m/m before Deliberately Bound and now I can't get enough. Well written and hot, but the scenes are more than just sex. These characters love each other deeply and even though you don't see the entire relationship in these teasers, it's believably implied without knocking the reader over the head. Sweet love story threaded through smexy sexy sex.
Sophia
A nice short installment between the larger stories describing Vincent wishing to share his triumphant property purchase by spending a planned evening with Oliver that includes a little something special in their bedroom play. Oliver eagerly accepts whatever Vincent has in mind. So good together.
Plot and pace were good for the story length.
Kelly
Not having read the previous books in this series, I was intrigued with this little snippet. Sexy and fun, I'm giving a slow thumbs up to Oliver and Vincent's naughty times. I like.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
Trix
A very short story but fulfilling nonetheless. It developed the fleeting mention of a fantasy Oliver and Vincent wanted to try. And while it had a very erotic feel to it, there was still the warmth of the characters, a hint of their life outside the bedroom and expression of their feeling for each other.
Kati
Just a short PWP. Vincent and Oliver spent some kinky time together. It was nice to see Oliver hesitate somewhat for the first time, to see that even though he trusted Vincent, he wasn't doing blindly everything his lover wanted, that he actually thought about it.
Kay
Nov 26, 2012 Kay rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebooks
4 Stars ~ This is a lovely moment of intimacy shared. Vincent loves to surprise his lover and Oliver loves the anticipation. Though this is mostly spice, I adore that Oliver never fails to show Vincent how proud he is of Vincent's achievements.
Tamela
I just love Oliver and Vincent. They are two of my favorite characters. I'm also a huge fan of the Regency Historical romance genre and find that I love the m/m version just as much as all my previous m/f stories.

Recommended
Erastes
Excellent little vignette starring Vincent and Oliver from Ava March's "Bound" series--which will give a flavour of the three books and will help you decide whether you'll enjoy them or not. recommended.
Erika Philpott
4th April 2013
4 stars

This is a really short eBook between the 2nd and 3rd books in the Bound series and... *fans self* whooo! HOT. Thankyou thankyou thankyou Ava March! ;D
Suze
I love this series from Ava March, so these 2 intermediate books are just icing on the cake really, giving a little view into the lives of Oliver and Vincent
Tasha
This is a good novella! And would make an excellant longer book. However, you get 1 sex scene and you are left hanging. Literally!!!
Brenda (b)
This short story was an online read on the author's website. It was a great addition to the story of Oliver and Vincent's relationship.
  • Seducing Stephen
  • If It Ain't Love
  • SUBlime: Collected Shorts (Master Class, #2)
  • Hot in Here
  • I Am the Highway
  • Into Deep Waters (Love is Always Write)
  • The Psychic and the Sleuth
  • The Price of Temptation
  • Riveted (Whispering Pines Ranch, #5.5)
  • The Lion and the Crow
  • The Desire for Dearborne
  • Swept Away
  • A Sterling New Year (With or Without, #2.2)
  • Be My Boy
  • More than Moonlight (Lucky Moon, #0.5)
  • Seconds (Deceived, #2)
  • To Feel the Sun
  • Eye of the Storm (Royal Navy, #3)
1978003
Ava March is an author of sexy, emotionally intense M/M historical erotic romances. She loves writing in the Regency time period, where proper decorum is of the utmost importance, but where anything can happen behind closed doors. With over fifteen works to her credit, her books have been finalists in the Rainbow Awards and More Than Magic contest, and deemed ‘must-haves’ for Historical M/M romanc ...more
More about Ava March...

Bound (3 books)
  • Bound by Deception (Bound, #1)
  • Bound to Him (Bound, #2)
  • Bound Forever (Bound, #3)
Bound by Deception (Bound, #1) Bound to Him (Bound, #2) Object of His Desire (Somerville Park, #1) His Client (His Client, #1) Thief (Brook Street, #1)