Start by marking “Seven Days: Monday → Thursday” as Want to Read:
Seven Days: Monday → Thursday

Seven Days: Monday → Thursday (Seven Days #1)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  1,976 ratings  ·  74 reviews
One early Monday morning, Shino Yuzuru runs into Seryou Touji and asks, 'will you go out with me?' Seryou, who's extremely popular at school, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumps them by the end of the week. Shino, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with anyone, inclu ...more
Paperback
Published October 12th 2010 by Tokyopop (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Seven Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Days

Natasha
I can't help it. I'm a complete and total sucker for these types of manga (yaoi!) and when you mix in the poor English translations? Love. Instant love. It's so silly and so juvenile and seems even worse when the translations are a little off and I absolutely love it.
Sophie
A very, very lovely high school romance with just the right amount of angst that made my heart ache just so. Very sweet.

I especially loved how the two main characters both learn to look past each other's facades. My favorite moment was when Seryou told Shino that he was likable just the way he is. Isn't that the kind of thing everyone wants to hear? And it's the kind of thing that could be just cheesy if done badly (and I've read many, many examples of that sort of thing), but here it feels genu
Lesley Marie
Ten-Second Review: A short and sweet shounen-ai manga that gives an enticing, well-written story, despite its short length.

More-Than-Ten-Seconds Review:

Seven Days was my first shounen-ai manga and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a pleasure to read. Seven Days is a simple, enticing manga that is as lovely as it is short. Really, this manga about the feelings that grow between two boys in only seven days is just pure sweetness and I loved it.

This manga only tells of seven days. Seven days of two
Kira
A cute, unassuming sort of manga with a nice mix of characters, strong dialogue and an easily-followed plot. It moves with a sort of slow burn, but it kept me hooked and I read this volume in one sitting.

I've seen better art, but it wasn't offensive or off-putting in any way. A little distracting, maybe; the anatomy is bizarre at times and I can't say I like the facial style, but Tachibana does a great job of conveying emotion, particularly awkwardness.

I'd recommend this manga. It's very cute.
Lottie Eve
4.5 Stars! This is a review of the series rather than just volume one.

Now before I start babbling about how much I loved Seven Days, I need to say that I haven’t read much shounen-ai. Not because I dislike the genre, but because I always seem to be picking up the more… sexually explicit titles by mistake. These little mishaps has caused me to kind of avoid the genre except for on a few rare occasions.

But luckily, I stumbled upon a couple of raving reviews for this gem. And then I found out that
Kimikimi
This is really cute, and I say that as someone who isn't really a fan of shonen ai or yaoi. It's very romantic, and it doesn't have the usual big aggressive guy and the timid little guy trope so yay! Also no one is at all pushing non consensual relationship stuff.
Ayu Puspita Sari
This rating and review are for the completed volumes (2 volumes).

Seryou Youji was a notorious freshman rumoured as one-week-boyfriend. He'd say yes to anyone who confessed to him first time in Monday, and in the end of the week, he'd break up with them, saying that he cannot love them. Meanwhile, Shino Yuzuru was another popular guy in school and a cool, talented archer girls used to swoon over, but his archery postures and his actual personality was a mismatch, always causing his separation wit
Lara Marqueses
Firs time ever I read a book with bromance or anything with LGBT and I just have to say, this really got me. I loved it. This is just too cute. Although on the later chapters I really dont know why Yuzuru Shino have change a bit and become more feminine. He was really cool and hot on the earlier chapters. Both of them actually.

I love their bromance, but in my opinion, in a relationship it doesnt always had to have a 'boy' and a 'girl'. There 's always a misconception that when two people of same
Lecori Carbajal
Una historia bien lograda con una idea que no parecía serlo tanto. Aceptar el amor como es y aceptarnos como somos, siempre será más fácil decirlo que hacerlo. Una historia que da tiempo a entenderla, junto a los personajes, un tiempo que parece inexistente pero al mismo tiempo es lo que tienes más presente, desde el titulo ya sabes que viene contado. Te toma para no soltarte, con un desarrollo adecuado, sin tropezones ni carreras, contado ene el tiempo y momento, con los diálogos justos y neces ...more
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
I loved this book but *sobs* I want to know what happens next!
Julie Hayes
Shino is a good-looking guy who likes to speculate about the nature of people beneath the obvious surface image they present, and what brings them together. The girls find him attractive, until they get to know him and they find that what he is really like is not what they imagine from his exterior. Is it his fault he doesn't live up to their romantic daydreams?

Shino is a third year at Houka Prepatory School, admitted on an archery scholarship. Until his first year there, the school had been an
Alba
Woah, really i wasn't expecting it like that. I mean, I knew that it was a yaoi manga, something soft, but the story surprised me. Shino, the lead role, is a guy careless that says the first thing that comes in his mind... ever. So, he's got bad luck with girls that want him because he's handsome, and out of the way he goes and proppose to the most wanted guy form his school. Another guy. Another handsome guy. I mean, woah!

The first thing that I tought? Their childs will be gorgeous.

The thing
Lissa Valle
I remember when I read this book and at the end of it I didn't really like it. I don't know why, but it wasn't the greatest thing in the world like I thought it would be. However, that was quite a few years ago so I think I'm going to try it again and very soon! I'm excited to try this one out again. I went above and beyond to get a copy of this series and I think with a new perspective I'm going to love it.
Brigi
I love the idea behind this manga; it's original and intriguing, but sadly, I feel that it misses something. The art is pretty, somehow very feminine and elegant. I think there could be more depth to the characters. I love that both Seryou and Yuzuru are into arching - they look particularly pretty when practising this sport.

I know this volume presents the beginning of their relationship, but it seems so shallow, as if they aren't really dating. Hopefully, the second volume will offer more backg
Verónica
I don't like having mangas in my Goodreads list because that's why Mangaupdates exists
BUT! THIS MANGA IS PERFECT
Is the cutest thing, THE FEELINGS. Is super short but everything about this manga is good, the art, the plot, the characters. So if goodreads recommends me this manga, I've to give it the 5 starts it deserves.
Eva Lectura eterna
Me compré el tomo sin saber damasido y guiándome por la portada. Pero me ha encantado y sorprendido mucho. Me he encontrado con una historia muy divertida y a la vez muy bonita. Y son sólo dos tomos, que más se le puede pedir? creo que deberías darle una oportunidad, pero aviso es una relación entre dos chicos.
Kaitlin
This was pretty basic, not that that's a bad thing. I read it in one sitting and enjoyed it, and I'll pick up the next volume sometime in the future, I'm just not in a hurry about it. The only negative thing I can say is that Shino doesn't feel as developed as the story implies that he is. I don't know if that's fixed in later volumes, but just saying that he's "nothing like how [he] looks" without really showing what he's like means nil. It would have been simpler just to say he had a few relat ...more
Sarah Jane Smith
I honestly don't know what to say about this series beyond "YES PLEASE THANK YOU CAN I GET VOLUME TWO NOW PLEASE". It really is quite a charming opening volume and packs a lot of character and relationship development in four days' time. Shino and Seryou's relationship is utterly fascinating; it's not like a typical boys' love pairing at all and at first they seem ill-fitted for each other - but the more time they spend together, the more the love between them is evident, like a good romance oft ...more
Serith
This was quite a sweet story; exactly what you'd expect when you envision a fluffy BL manga. It had just the right balance of drama and romance without dragging the reader through too much turmoil. In a few ways it was typical (the high school setting is extremely common, even the characters themselves are a bit reminiscent), but it also had a unique edge to the plot that kept it interesting. The chapters represented the days, so you could feel the tension building as it continued to countdown. ...more
Mickey Dyke
It's cute and avoids every single stereotype that has turned me off yaoi in the past (too cutesy uke, I love you but I won't admit, or I love you but can't admit it to myself, etc, etc, etc). A fun read.
Ashlyn
Throughout the years I would see this title pop up and recall people enjoying it. I admit I originally wondered why it had been licensed (silly me). I don't know why I originally felt so adverse towards it, but I am happy to say I ignored my original instinct and read it on emanga. And boy were my instincts wrong.

This has to be one of the best BL manga's I have read in the past five years. So much I have read it three times in the past month. It feels somewhat reminiscent of Only the Ring Finge
Tanya
I don't know if I can handle this much angst. I'm still rooting for them as a couple. Hope second volume ends on high note.
Hikaoru
Not much of a fan of characters that are spineless. Nevertheless, it was good.
Alreem
Cute ... So Cute ... that all .. I'm ever going to say about this book :)
Mayo
I was expecting a lil bit more of romance maybe, but it was really sweet.
Silver
This is so cute!!!! I love it!
  • No Touching At All
  • The Tyrant Falls in Love, Volume 1
  • Rin!, Volume 01
  • Only Serious About You 1
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 2 (Totally Captivated #2)
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 6
  • CUT

Seven Days (2 books)
  • セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / ( Seven Days #2)
Love Water  セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / ( Seven Days #2) A New Season of Young Leaves 若葉の~恋期~ [Wakaba no -Koi Ki-] 「CRAFT vol.32」