Start by marking “Seven Days: Monday → Thursday” as Want to Read:
Seven Days: Monday → Thursday

Seven Days: Monday → Thursday (Seven Days #1)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,743 Ratings  ·  122 Reviews
One early Monday morning, Shino Yuzuru runs into Seryou Touji and asks, 'will you go out with me?' Seryou, who's extremely popular at school, has the odd habit of going out with anyone who asks him out first at the beginning of the week, then promptly dumps them by the end of the week. Shino, obviously, has no intention of being in a serious relationship with anyone, inclu ...more
Published October 12th 2010 by Tokyopop (first published September 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Seven Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Days

Lola  Reviewer
Feb 24, 2015 Lola Reviewer rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The art was underwhelming and the story cute but uneventful, really. And there was supposed to be some angst I think, but I didn't feel its intensity...

And the biggest turn-off was the love triangle.
description
Especially since (view spoiler)

Oh well, love triangles can ruin a book for you.

PS. Does anyone have some good yaoi recommendations? I.crave.good.yaoi.
Sophie
Jul 07, 2011 Sophie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, manga-bl, ifs
A very, very lovely high school romance with just the right amount of angst that made my heart ache just so. Very sweet.

I especially loved how the two main characters both learn to look past each other's facades. My favorite moment was when Seryou told Shino that he was likable just the way he is. Isn't that the kind of thing everyone wants to hear? And it's the kind of thing that could be just cheesy if done badly (and I've read many, many examples of that sort of thing), but here it feels genu
Natasha
Sep 26, 2013 Natasha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't help it. I'm a complete and total sucker for these types of manga (yaoi!) and when you mix in the poor English translations? Love. Instant love. It's so silly and so juvenile and seems even worse when the translations are a little off and I absolutely love it.
Anastasia Antonova
Feb 24, 2016 Anastasia Antonova rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
Читала ее целую вечность назад, но тут решила освежить память и поднять себе настроение.
Невообразимо милая и трогательная история, заставляющая поверить в романтику и искренние чувства.
Как по мне, то это именно то произведение, с которого нужно начинать читать BL манги. Без пошлости, одни эмоции. Прекрасные персонажи, прекрасная история.

Итоговая оценка: 10 из 10
Himi
Jun 08, 2015 Himi rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
[This is for both volumes]
I got around to rereading Seven Days and I’m still not moved by it. Reading it this time was like reading it for the first time–I don’t think I remembered much of anything about it (especially Shino). I do remember thinking it was slow and that’s pretty much how I feel about it now, the only difference now is that I know why a storytelling style that usually works for me wasn’t working with this. I enjoy slow paced stories when they’re meditative or nuanced. Seven Days
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Το πρώτο τεύχος αποτελείται από 5 βασικά κεφάλαια και 2 extras, και μας συστήνει τους Shino Yuzuru και Seryou Touji, οι οποίοι πηγαίνουν στο ίδιο σχολείο -με τον δεύτερο να είναι ένα χρόνο μικρότερος και εξαιρετικά δημοφιλής ανάμεσα στα κορίτσια-, αλλά δεν έχουν ιδιαίτερες επαφές μεταξύ τους, παρά που είναι στην ίδια ομάδα τοξοβολίας. Ο Seryou έχει την φήμη του καρδιοκατακτητή και δεν λέει όχι σε οποιονδήποτε και αν τους ζητήσει να βγούνε μαζί. Όμως, δεν βγαίνει με καμία κοπέλα για περισσότερο α ...more
Lesley Marie
Mar 02, 2014 Lesley Marie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ten-Second Review: A short and sweet shounen-ai manga that gives an enticing, well-written story, despite its short length.

More-Than-Ten-Seconds Review:

Seven Days was my first shounen-ai manga and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a pleasure to read. Seven Days is a simple, enticing manga that is as lovely as it is short. Really, this manga about the feelings that grow between two boys in only seven days is just pure sweetness and I loved it.

This manga only tells of seven days. Seven days of two
Lottie Eve
Jun 03, 2013 Lottie Eve rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars! This is a review of the series rather than just volume one.

Now before I start babbling about how much I loved Seven Days, I need to say that I haven’t read much shounen-ai. Not because I dislike the genre, but because I always seem to be picking up the more… sexually explicit titles by mistake. These little mishaps has caused me to kind of avoid the genre except for on a few rare occasions.

But luckily, I stumbled upon a couple of raving reviews for this gem. And then I found out that
Entre letras y cámaras
Volvemos con el manga, con una de las primeras obras que lanzó Ediciones Tomodomo y que tardé un poco más de lo necesario en leerme por pura pereza y porque no conseguí el segundo tomo tan rápido como el primero —y cuando comencé el segundo tuve que releerme el primero—.

Yuzuru Shino es un alumno de tercero que tiene mucho éxito entre las chicas de su instituto. Comienza a salir con ellas durante un tiempo y no tardan mucho en cansarse de él porque no cumple las expectativas de las chicas que se
Or_O
Jan 10, 2016 Or_O rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
เรืองนีสองเลมจบแบงเปน

เลมแรก MONDAY -> THURSDAY จันทรถึงพฤหัสบดี

และเลมสอง FRIDAY -> SUNDAY ศุกรถึงอาทิตย

โดยแตละตอนจะเลาถึงหนึงวันในสัปดาห ถาบางวันมีเนือหามาก กแบงยอยไปอีก

ตัวเอกชิโนะ ยูสึรุ อยูม.ปลายปีสาม หนาสวยเหมือนเทพบุตร คิดอะไรกพูดอยางนัน ทำแลวคอยคิด โดนสาวบอกเลิกประจำดวยเหตุผลทีนิสัยไมเหมือนหนา

เขาสนใจเซเรียว โทจิ รุนนองในชมรมยิงธนู เพราะกิตติศัพท "คบกับใครทีมาขอเปนคนแรกเชาวันจันทร และจะบอกเลิกแบบไรเยือใยในวันอาทิตย" แตถึงอยางนัน สาวคนทีโดนบอกเลิกกไมมีใครเกลียดเขาเลยแมแตคนเดียว

เพราะความ
Kiki
A cute, unassuming sort of manga with a nice mix of characters, strong dialogue and an easily-followed plot. It moves with a sort of slow burn, but it kept me hooked and I read this volume in one sitting.

I've seen better art, but it wasn't offensive or off-putting in any way. A little distracting, maybe; the anatomy is bizarre at times and I can't say I like the facial style, but Tachibana does a great job of conveying emotion, particularly awkwardness.

I'd recommend this manga. It's very cute.
ด้งน้อย โรเชสเตอร์
เซเวนเดย เปนมังงะสายวายทีใสๆ หาไดยากจริงๆ (ปกติจะเรตตลอด)
เมือคนสองคนทดลองเรียนรูกันและกัน ภายใตความสัมพันธทีไมชัดเจน
ความรักเปนแคเกมส และพรอมทีจะสลัดทิงไดภายในหนึงสัปดาห
สำหรับสาว
Yuu Sasih
Nov 28, 2014 Yuu Sasih rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This rating and review are for the completed volumes (2 volumes).

Seryou Youji was a notorious freshman rumoured as one-week-boyfriend. He'd say yes to anyone who confessed to him first time in Monday, and in the end of the week, he'd break up with them, saying that he cannot love them. Meanwhile, Shino Yuzuru was another popular guy in school and a cool, talented archer girls used to swoon over, but his archery postures and his actual personality was a mismatch, always causing his separation wit
Lecori Carbajal
Apr 18, 2014 Lecori Carbajal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Una historia bien lograda con una idea que no parecía serlo tanto. Aceptar el amor como es y aceptarnos como somos, siempre será más fácil decirlo que hacerlo. Una historia que da tiempo a entenderla, junto a los personajes, un tiempo que parece inexistente pero al mismo tiempo es lo que tienes más presente, desde el titulo ya sabes que viene contado. Te toma para no soltarte, con un desarrollo adecuado, sin tropezones ni carreras, contado ene el tiempo y momento, con los diálogos justos y neces ...more
Nahia
Feb 13, 2016 Nahia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Vuelvo a meterme en el mundo de los mangas por dos razones. La primera, porque sigo queriendo descubrir todo o que este mundo puede ofrecer. Y la segunda, porque últimamente es lo único que puedo leer, se lee rápido y va perfecto con el poco tiempo que tengo.

Pasando a la historia, me ha gustado mucho. Creo que la idea es muy original y está bien desarrollada. Se me ha hecho muy entretenido y lo he leído en nada. Ahora mismo me voy a poner con el siguiente.
Séverine
May 20, 2015 Séverine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seven Days est le premier manga de Rihito Takarai, que j'ai découvert récemment dans Ten Count, un yaoï publié chez Taïfu Comics. Ayant beaucoup aimé son travail, mon amie Delphine m'a prêté quelques-uns de ses titres. A la différences des derniers travaux de Rihito, Seven Days est un shônen-ai (ça reste une autre histoire entre garçons, mais sans scènes de sexe), en somme une belle entrée en matière pour qui veut découvrir le genre.

On y trouve donc Yuzuru et Tôji, deux lycéens. Tôji est réputé
Yoda Bor
Jan 10, 2016 Yoda Bor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tôji Seryo a l’habitude d’accepter de sortir avec la première fille qui lui demande en début de semaine. Mais s’il n’est pas tombé amoureux au bout de sept jours, il stoppe leur relation.
Ce lundi là, c’est Yuzuru Shino, un garçon de terminale qui vient lui demander.
La semaine qui arrive s’annonce mouvementée.

Allez savoir pourquoi mais je pensais que ce manga ne serait écrit que du point de vue de Seryô. Du coup, j’ai été agréablement surprise de voir qu’il y a en fait une alternance entre les de
Kimikimi
Feb 14, 2015 Kimikimi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This is really cute, and I say that as someone who isn't really a fan of shonen ai or yaoi. It's very romantic, and it doesn't have the usual big aggressive guy and the timid little guy trope so yay! Also no one is at all pushing non consensual relationship stuff.
Somos Book
Mar 15, 2015 Somos Book rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Una serie muy cortita pero que me ha llegado al corazón. Ojalá hubieran mas tomos para saber como sigue la historia de Seryô y Yuzuru... ¡recomendable al 100%!
Aura
May 14, 2015 Aura rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: slash-yaoi, manga
4'5/5

Es una monada de manga. Los protagonistas son divertidos, tiernos y no saben muy bien lo que están haciendo. Y eso es lo mejor del asunto. Que van probando a ver que pasa y bueno, al final puedo imaginar lo que va a pasar.
Otra cosa buena de este manga es que son dos tomitos de nada y ya está publicado completo, así que no hay esperas interminables de meses y meses para tener el siguiente tomo entre las manos.
El dibujo es muy mono y la trama muy tierna.

En resumen, si te estás iniciando el
Luminalsl
Jun 12, 2015 Luminalsl rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
Bon, c'est le genre de mangas qui ne casse pas trois pâtes à un canard, l'histoire est mignonne sans plus. Techniquement, ce type de volumes j'aime bien de temps en temps. C'est facile à lire et vraiment pas prise de tête du coup j'ai apprécié et j'aurais pu augmenter sa note à 3 étoiles facilement. Seulement le coup de l'édition française de mettre 25 pages de pubs à la fin je trouve cela franchement abusée !!!!! Heureusement que je l'ai emprunté et pas acheté parce que là j'aurais fait une cro ...more
Claudia  Carpio Valdivia
Hace tiempo que no leía un manga que me hiciera sentir muchos feels <|3
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
I loved this book but *sobs* I want to know what happens next!
Lam Nguyên
Nếu mà không có truyện thì cứ đọc bộ này cho đỡ buồn. Nội dung chẳng có gì hấp dẫn lắm đâu. Chỉ là nó là shounen được xuất bản ấy mà. Nhưng bìa giấy ổn, mua làm của thì được. Chứ truyện tranh thì nói thật mua kiểu nào cũng thấy phí phí ấy. Giá chẳng rẻ tý nào mà nội dung đọc cái vèo là xong rồi.
Nói thật nếu mà không cần sưu tập thì có thể xem trên mạng cũng được rồi. Cái truyện này thuộc dạng thanh thủy văn đó nên bà con tùy biến mà muốn mua hay không nhé. Nó ghi giới hạn độ tuổi chứ thật chẳng
Shuchi
Can you fall in love in 7 days? That's the question that comes to mind when you read this manga. It is not easy to find a reason to fall in love with someone, you just fall and that is what happens to our two protagonists of this story.

Plot:
The story begins introducing our main character [b]Shino Yuzuru[/b] a popular third year student and an excellent archer. Because of his brilliance in archery and his [i]ikemen[/i] looks girls just cant resist him, but even if he has gone out with countless
Julie Hayes
Nov 08, 2010 Julie Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shino is a good-looking guy who likes to speculate about the nature of people beneath the obvious surface image they present, and what brings them together. The girls find him attractive, until they get to know him and they find that what he is really like is not what they imagine from his exterior. Is it his fault he doesn't live up to their romantic daydreams?

Shino is a third year at Houka Prepatory School, admitted on an archery scholarship. Until his first year there, the school had been an
Alba
Jun 30, 2013 Alba rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Woah, really i wasn't expecting it like that. I mean, I knew that it was a yaoi manga, something soft, but the story surprised me. Shino, the lead role, is a guy careless that says the first thing that comes in his mind... ever. So, he's got bad luck with girls that want him because he's handsome, and out of the way he goes and proppose to the most wanted guy form his school. Another guy. Another handsome guy. I mean, woah!

The first thing that I tought? Their childs will be gorgeous.

The thing
Lara
Dec 18, 2015 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firs time ever I read a book with bromance or anything with LGBT and I just have to say, this really got me. I loved it. This is just too cute. Although on the later chapters I really dont know why Yuzuru Shino have change a bit and become more feminine. He was really cool and hot on the earlier chapters. Both of them actually.

I love their bromance, but in my opinion, in a relationship it doesnt always had to have a 'boy' and a 'girl'. There 's always a misconception that when two people of same
Julie
I'm pretty sure this is the first BL manga I've ever actually read. I tend to avoid them because I can never really tell which are the explicit ones and which are not and I'd rather just not take the risk. However, this was really cute. In a nutshell, this manga is short and sweet and oh so pretty. And I'm such a sucker for a pretty manga. If anyone could recommend me manga like this, art-wise/on the tamer side of BL then that would be great.
  • No Touching At All
  • CUT
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 3 (Totally Captivated #3)
  • Rin!, Volume 01
  • Only Serious About You 1
  • The Tyrant Falls in Love, Volume 1
  • Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: A Boys Love Story, Volume 1

Seven Days (2 books)
  • セブンデイズ Friday → Sunday / ( Seven Days #2)