Start by marking “The Billionaire's Handler” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Handler

The Billionaire's Handler

A whopping ten-million-dollar inheritance "should" have been Carolina Daniels's dream come true. Instead, the money brought nothing but vultures looking for their share of the wealth. Fortunately for her, the generous gift also came with a rescuer: sexy billionaire Maguire Cochran.Instinct told Maguire that the generous inheritance his father had given Carolina for saving ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Handler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Handler

Alexandra
Jun 25, 2015 Alexandra rated it really liked it
This is a sweet read. Carolina having inherited a large sum of money, can't cope with the constant demands for her money from family and even people she doesn't know. So she ends up suffering with hysterical deafness. As its the only way she can escape. Waking up in hospital she is spirited away by Maguire.
Maguire is here to help Carolina learn how to say no to the constant demands on her, and to make her wishes come true.
Carolina starts to fall for her rescuer. Of course Maguire fights it all t
Oct 25, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was ok
I originally read this book for amusement, because most romance novels are far from quality literature. But I found this more disappointing than most. Between the "fade-to-black" moments in Carolina and McGuire's relations, the predictably frustrating story, and occasional poor word choice, I was tempted to give it only one star, but it was at least amusing to read. Still, don't read this expecting it to be fantastic -- it isn't. For amusement's sake, though, knock yourself out.
Aug 19, 2013 Jennifer rated it did not like it
Why do I keep buying Jennifer Greene? At least it was at a used bookstore and only $0.50. I know the use of adjectives makes writing richer, but she uses them as filler and half don't make sense in context. If you can't get to your word count without using such asinine language, then your idea sucks and you shouldn't write it.

I also blame the editor. Apparently Silhouette laid them off because I can't believe an editor would let an author get away with this tripe.
Brenda
Aug 25, 2015 Brenda rated it really liked it
Una historia muy dulce, sobre un hombre que decir ayudar a una mujer a ser fuerte.

Lo diferente de esta historia se encuentra en lo del "secuestro". porqué en el mundo nadie te secuestraría para ofrecerte su ayuda, mucho menos un guapo, sexy y apuesto millonario.
La historia sucede demasiado rápido, en un abrir y cerrar de ojos el enamoramiento se puede oler en cada página.

Es buena, si, no lo voy a negar...me divirtió un poco.

Aunque siento que le falto algo...
Gail
Heroine inherits a zillion bucks, has a breakdown because of everybody, including family, coming after her with a hand out. Hero is son of man who left her the bucks, and swoops in to save her, but heroine thinks he needs saving too. Lovely story. I liked it a whole lot.
Grace Hamilton
Jan 26, 2015 Grace Hamilton rated it really liked it
(M&B) for some strange reason I truly enjoyed this rather sweet and sometimes funny story, love that occurred in it's rawest form. A great read if you are feeling a little down in the dumps....
Brenda
Feb 10, 2015 Brenda rated it really liked it
Shelves: category-romance
Manic pixie dream girl in fiction lol? Enjoyed it nonetheless, if only for the billionaire alpha hero who's actually pretty decent, for once.
Nancy
Sep 01, 2015 Nancy rated it really liked it
Carolina, a special-ed teacher, inherits 15 million dollars..& life changes. Maguire helps her out :). Despite the title..a good tale!
Lynda
Apr 21, 2015 Lynda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: x2010-reread
I LOVED this book. Light, frothy, and fun. Really entertaining and the Maguire is just adorable. And Henry and his "yes, sir"s cracked me up.
Krista
Krista rated it liked it
May 06, 2011
Sahara
Sahara rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Jenreadsyahoo.com
Jenreadsyahoo.com rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2011
Shona Gibb
Shona Gibb rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2011
Fannie
Fannie rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2012
Inday
Inday rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
Khothy
Khothy rated it it was ok
Mar 07, 2016
J.J. Bryant
J.J. Bryant rated it it was ok
May 20, 2015
Bisola
Bisola rated it it was ok
Jan 27, 2015
diabolo
diabolo rated it it was ok
Nov 26, 2010
Amrita Jena
Amrita Jena rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2013
S
S rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Laura's Book Addiction
really likeable plot and characters.
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Heather S
Heather S rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2011
Marialys Scarano Rodríguez
Marialys Scarano Rodríguez rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Sunita Buddhu
Sunita Buddhu rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Cynthia Gail
Cynthia Gail rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2012
April Welch
Oct 17, 2011 April Welch rated it liked it
Well, it was different! I was left wanting more!
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2015
Winner of over 15 national awards, including the RWA Hall of Fame and the RWA Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award, Jennifer Greene weaves real issues, warm characters common-life humor, and page-turning romance and suspense into her stories.

Jennifer sold her first book in 1980, and since then has sold over 85 books in the contemporary romance genre. She won her first professional writing award
More about Jennifer Greene...