Start by marking “Seducing the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness, #1)” as Want to Read:
Seducing the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness, #1)

Seducing the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness #1)

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  120 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
First in a sexy new series featuring four succubus sisters fighting demons and desires.
Jezebeth is living out the centuries as any succubus must-seducing men to survive and corrupting souls to make her quota with her queen, Lilith. But, when she's attacked by a bounty hunter demon, it's a handsome human who saves her.
Noah Halston is a horror writer who owes his life to
Published October 1st 2010 by Berkley Books (first published September 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Seducing the Succubus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing the Succubus

Ashley
My Review:

The Plot:

Seven hundred years ago, Jezebeth and her three sisters helped Lilith, the Queen of the Succubi, imprison the demon Semiazas. Now the demon has escaped with more than just a simple vengeance plan on his mind for he has something much more dire to set into motion: Armageddon.

Jezebeth and her sisters where some of the first created succubi to follow Lilith. After being thrown out of the Garden of Eden along with Adam and Eve, Lilith, condemned to death, was saved by God's Archan
Mandi Schreiner
Jezebeth is a succubus, who is able to transform into any being to please a man’s expectations. She needs to feed from their sexual energy to sustain herself and that is what she is doing when chaos breaks out. Semiazas, a demon has broken out of prison and a demon bounty hunter shows up ready to drag Jez off to him. Jez and three of her succubus sisters helped their Queen Lilith imprison Semiazas many centuries ago – and he wants revenge. As Jez tries to fend him off, a hero of the human nature ...more
Leontine
When four succubi sisters stopped Semeizas it triggered the possibility of cataclysmic events that none of them expected. Now the four sisters need to play their part to prevent events from happening and find their way back to their queen, Lilith. Along the way they will be tested, tried and accompanied by a chosen male. Jezebeth find herself in the middle of a demon fight when she is rescued by Noah and together they go on an action filled chase to reach the safe haven of Lilith’s lair.

Cassie
Bookaholics
Sep 29, 2010 Bookaholics rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seducing the Succubus by Cassie Ryan
Paranormal Romance – Oct. 5th, 2010
4 stars

Cassie Ryan knows how to write sexy characters! Seducing the Succubus is the 1st in her 4 (?!) book series called the Sisters of Darkness. I was blown away by her facile story telling and ecstatic that there will be more!! This is a fast-paced and sensual read that was exciting from start to finish.

In this story Jezebeth is a succubus that feeds off the sexual energy of others. Hundreds of years ago she and her sister
Samantha
Nov 01, 2010 Samantha rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, arc
Jezebeth is a succubus fulfilling her obligation to her boss, the Queen of Succubus, by seducing men. She is hiding out from a very powerful demon whom she has helped double cross along with her sisters and their Queen, Lilith. She meets Noah Halston, a horror writer sent by Lilith to bring Jezebeth back to the succubus domain.

Noah is forced to do as Lilith wishes because of his one error. While doing research for his next book, he stumbles upon an incantation that will summon the Queen of Succu
Megan
Wasn't really that great - plot didn't really flow and it had an odd ending. His profession as a horror writer - really? How would that lead him to know so much about Lilith?
Ann  Lorz
Feb 08, 2011 Ann Lorz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranomal
I really loved this book. I almost didn't buy it because of the fact that I tried her first book in the Seduction Series and hated it. Which was sad because I did like her 2 books in her Maiden Series. She has totally changed my mind now. I couldn't put this book down and kept thinking about how I wanted the next one right now. I hope now that she's feeling better she will be able to write the last two books in the series. If you like a good paranormal read and are into all creatures of the nigh ...more
Tiffany
Apr 04, 2015 Tiffany rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Juicy and very well done.
Elizabeth
Jul 23, 2011 Elizabeth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was actually a great first book. I loved the character and the plot of the book. I'm not going to go into great detial but, its a fight for the end of the world between Demons and Angels. They demons have to work though the 4 Succubus sisters to make the end come and the angels are not supposed to interfere. Each sister will have a companion who is supposed to help her get home to Lilith the queen of all Succubi.
Darcy
This was a maybe book for me. I finally got around to checking this one out. After 55 pages I ended giving this one up. I didn't care for Noah's disdain for succubi in general and hated how cruel Lillith was. In the end this one just wasn't for me.
kagit kiz
Aug 20, 2011 kagit kiz rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
"seksi tanrı biz zevk alalım diye yarattı" o kadar çok geçti ki rahatsız etti sanki kendileri kötü bişey yaptıklarını düşünüyorlar ve bahane arıyorlar gibi hani bildiğimiz için melekleri insan meleklerin işi gücü yok bunlarla mı uğrasıyorlar diye düşünüyor
Mai Der
Sep 12, 2011 Mai Der rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought is was a really good book. The story line kept me hooked, there were other interesting characters in it besides the main ones, and there were some really steamy scene's if your into that sort of thing. I would suggest it.
Heather
Feb 22, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miss Ryan NEVER fails to make me enjoy her books! I didn't know this was a trilogy until I picked it up. THANKFULLY I also picked up the second in the series. Now I just gotta find the third!!
Jennykins
I had a hard time getting into this book. I fancied the secondary characters more than the H&H.
Dana
Aug 26, 2011 Dana rated it it was amazing
This book was really good from the first page. No vampires, but lots of spiritual stuff.
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Dione
Dione marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Andrea Garcia
Andrea Garcia marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Onyx
Onyx marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Jenny Jones-Steffens
Jenny Jones-Steffens marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Gelynigaylon
Gelynigaylon marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Ali Jones
Ali Jones marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Samantha Mitchell
Samantha Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Fabiana Alvarez
Fabiana Alvarez marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Eleni Konstantine
Eleni Konstantine marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Marie
Marie added it
Jun 08, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
  • Succubus in the City (Succubus, #1)
  • Indulgent (Eternal Pleasure, #3)
  • Demons Prefer Blondes (Demons Unleashed, #1)
  • Shadow Marked (Demon Bound, #1)
  • Shadowfae (The Shadowfae Chronicles, #1)
  • Taste Me (Underbelly Chronicles #1)
  • Lovestruck Succubus
  • Truth Or Demon (New Orleans Vampires, #5)
  • Angel Slayer (Of Angels and Demons #1)
  • Strength in Numbers (Strength in Numbers, #1)
  • Embrace of the Damned (Brotherhood of the Damned, #1)
  • Foreplay (Succubus Diaries, #0.5)
  • Darkness Captured (Dark Realm, #4)
  • The Road to Hell (Hell on Earth, #2)
  • Captive Spirit (The Dark Crescent Sisterhood, #4)
  • What a Goddess Wants (Forgotten Goddesses, #1)
  • Deeper Than the Ocean (Phoenix Prophecy, #1)
  • Wilderness
Cassie Ryan (a.k.a. Tina Gerow) started her published writing career writing steamy paranormal romance under another pen name. However, when one of her critique partnersBrit Blaisesuggested she try her hand at erotic romance, she gave it a shot! After all, shes not a girl to turn down a challenge of any type. So, she pulled out all the stops and wrote the first several chapters of what would becom ...more
More about Cassie Ryan...

Sisters of Darkness (2 books)
  • The Demon and the Succubus (Sisters of Darkness #2)