Start by marking “Warriors - Ravenpaw's Path 3: The Heart of a Warrior” as Want to Read:
Warriors - Ravenpaw's Path 3: The Heart of a Warrior

Warriors - Ravenpaw's Path 3: The Heart of a Warrior (Warriors Manga: Ravenpaw's Path #3)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  1,545 ratings  ·  26 reviews
FOR USE IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES ONLY. This never-before-told story follows Ravenpaw, a former ThunderClan apprentice, as he fights to save his new home from cruel BloodClan cats.
Library Binding, Reprint edition, 92 pages
Published August 3rd 2010 by Turtleback (first published July 12th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Warriors - Ravenpaw's Path 3, please sign up.

E. Talamante Sorry, you can't. You can review it here once you have read it, though! (I got my copy at my local library. Check there!)

Hannah Lynn
In this book, Ravenpaw and his friend Barley have been chased out of the barn which they call home. Aided by the cats of Thunderclan, Ravenpaw and Barley fight off the rogues that drove them out of their home in the first place. Barley's brothers live with them for a while until Barley kicks them out for being lazy and not loyal.
This was the first graphic novel that I have ever read, and it was so weird to me. I felt like it was trying too hard to be dramatic, when really, it's a book about cats
E.  Talamante
I am fairly new to the Warriors series, though my son is not. As part of my continual effort to keep up with my kids' interests, I decided to read one of my son's library books before I returned it.

This is part of the Manga series, so it was a fairly quick read. It is the final chapter of this set, and although I didn't have any reference for what had happened before, the story kept moving forward, making minimal, passing references to events that had happened previously. I liked this, as I foun
Ashley
Sparks
I decided to read 'the heart of a warrior' because I had already read the other two parts to Ravenpaw's Path and wanted to know how it ended. This is one of the warrior manga adventurer novels which are usually in three parts except for 'The rise of Scourge' which was a stand alone installment. I liked this book because it finishes up the story of Ravenpaw taking bake the farm from the rogues that stole it from him bake in book one. But I didn't like how it mostly felt like a filler because it d ...more
So, I was given this by a friend who also gave me the set of the other 3 mangas...This one is also in a set of 3 but she only had this book which is the last one in its own series. I was a little lost about the storyline but as I read through it didn't seem too bad that I'd missed out on the first two mangas.
Julie
Another fun little story and ending to Ravenpaw's trilogy. The first two were more interesting but in this one they get their farm back. I just kept thinking, "where are the humans when you need em??"

ahh well. . . still fun.
Dolly
Nov 18, 2013 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who enjoy reading graphic novels
This is the third book in the Ravenpaw's Path series of manga/graphic novels, which details the experiences of Ravenpaw and Barley when cats from Bloodclan threaten their peaceful existence.

This is an entertaining story and gives the reader more background about Ravenpaw's experiences on the farm and his relationship with the clans that we'd never read about in the main books.

It's a fast read and the illustrations are very good. Our youngest really enjoyed reading this book and we are both loo
Mariah
Oct 11, 2010 Mariah marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I havent read it yet but I cant wait till I own a copy, its the third book in the RavenPaw's Path series and I have read the first two books, they always ends in suspences, and leaves you hanging, I think that this book had came out, and if it did I am going to buy it and read it,for now this is the review. I hope that people that like warriors read this wonderful graphic novel, and enjoy it.
Jen
I ended up reading this book on accident because I was in a rush when I was picking out my book. I saw the 3 on the side and I thought it was the third one in the Tigerstar-Shasha books, but I found this was very easy to follow and I love the pictures. It was a really good book with a good ending, and I liked it a lot and found that it taugh a valuable lesson:);):) I loved it :D
Stephanie Allen
I thought this was a fitting end to Ravenpaw's story. I love that he and Barley were able to reclaim their home. The only issue I have with this story is the inaccuracy. It conflicts with "Firestar's Quest" big time. But, overlooking that, I liked it.
Kayla
This was a good book, I always love to see Ravenpaw back in action. He never fails to amuse me. Though I have to say that I don't like the drawings of Firestar. Personally I picture him differently. But, still I enjoyed it. :-)
Emmah
I am on page 10

I think this book is pack whith fun and amazment. The frend ship of two cats are tested!!

I think Anna is allso going mad why reading this book! " CUTE CUTE CUTE" anna yells!!
Robyn
This book was so coll and sweet!!! It's about a cat named barely who stands up for his best friend!! So he kicks out his 2 brothers out of his barn. I thought that was so awesome!!
Anthony Faber
Book 3 of 3. A sidebar taking place not long after the first warriors series, but before "Warriors: the New Prophecy" starts.
Monica
Aug 18, 2010 Monica rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Peopel who like the Warriors series
Shelves: comic, warriors
Kind of boring. Pretty predictable. I don't really like the drawings either and the expressions weren't so great.
Jennifer Hiner
AWESOME!! if you love action packed books that keep you on your seat then this series is a must to read
Vixenfur
Heart of a Warrior-- Third book of the Ravenpaw series and final. It will be awesome.
Hannah Smilansky
ravenpaw and barley get their home back with the help of thunderclan
Sanders
loved it as much as the others,(maybe a little more)!
Darren
Jun 14, 2012 Darren rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Darren by: Linda
Good relationship between Barley and Ravenpaw.
Erin
GN FIC HUN; Graphic Novel; Cats; Sept.18/12
Brennan
read multiple times! loved series!
Andrea Madden
Andrea Madden marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Kaelyn
Kaelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
  • Frost Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #4)
  • Peach Fuzz Volume 1
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
  • Star Dreams (Magic Kitten, #3)
  • Pokémon Mytery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team
  • The Tygrine Cat
  • Varjak Paw
  • Elska (Horse Diaries, #1)
  • The Best of Pokémon Adventures: Red
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Phillips, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Survivors.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natural world. As
More about Erin Hunter...

Warriors Manga: Ravenpaw's Path (3 books)
  • Shattered Peace (Warriors: Ravenpaw's Path, #1)
  • A Clan in Need (Warriors: Ravenpaw's Path, #2)
Into the Wild (Warriors, #1) Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2) Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3) The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6) Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)

“Blood isn't everything. Loyalty is everything. And Ravenpaw has been more loyal to me then you could be in a thousand lifetimes.” 6 likes