Start by marking “Privy to Murder” as Want to Read:

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Paranormal Romance
Ghost story
Heat Rating: 3 flames

Mag the Ghost wasn't going to be any easier to deal with in death than Mag the Terror had been in life. Living in Love, Texas, in her childhood home, shouldn't have been end of the world. But Tali Cates can't see the good things with her eyes clouded by murder and mayhem. The first party for her event planning business, Par
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Privy to Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Privy to Murder

Cheryl
Talihina Cates has moved back to her hometown of Love, Texas. Tali now finds herself living with her mother. This wouldn’t be so bad if her mother, Lucinda Marie Carter-Downs otherwise known as Mumsie was normal like everyone else. Mumsie has the gift to communicate with spirits. This gift has also been passed on to Tali and her children…her son Sean and her daughter, Cass.

Tali and her friend, Renee manages a catering business together. During one of their parties, Tali’s stumbles upon her clie
Ed Scott
I would have to say since joining Amazon Kindle books I have been pleasantly surprised at the book selections. I have been very lucky in my choices of books, and this was definitely one of them. This one kept me guessing until the end. Again, this book as others I have read do go a bit into the "that would never happen to me" or "I never would have had the means or smarts to follow the clues on this murder" but then again, I guess that is why the books are so interesting to read.
Cheryl

This was an awesome story. There was never really a dull or pointless moment in it. I think that thing that kept me from giving this five stars was mostly the lead characters inability to really stand up for herself. There were times when she did kinda let people know how she felt, but I just thought she should have been a little bit stronger. I realize that this is not everyone but that is just my personal thing and issue. There just seemed to be a lot of rude people in her life and people wh
Rhonda Nelson
The first bit of this book felt like a 4-4.5 star rating, but then it went down a bit. I felt that the characters weren't taking certain things as seriously as they should, waiting so long to investigate certain things or not reporting things. Those parts seemed a bit unrealistic. It was also hard keeping track of the timeline. Also, she was broke but was eating out constantly and buying outfits. Despite of the things that bothered me I still enjoyed reading the story.
Black Butterfly
Jan 16, 2014 Black Butterfly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: BOOKBUB
A CUTE LITTLE SMALLTOWN MYSTERY, SOME PRETTY NASTY PEOPLE LIVED THERE. I DID LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH I THINK ALL THE TROUBLE THAT TALI GOT HEAPED ON HER AND HER FAMILY WAS A BIT TOO MUCH. SHE WAS THE CLASSIC "IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK SHE WOULDN'T HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL". THANK GOODNESS EVERYTHING WORKED OUT. ;>
Carol Shenold
Fun Ghost Story/murder mystery.
Robert McGee
Robert McGee marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Marcie Dark
Marcie Dark marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Darlene Grant
Darlene Grant marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Jill Nojack
Jill Nojack marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Kim Cummings
Kim Cummings marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Arthetta Rodgers
Arthetta Rodgers marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Debra Barstad
Debra Barstad marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Melissia
Melissia marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Ruth Lindeman
Ruth Lindeman marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Melody Saubert
Melody Saubert marked it as to-read
Beverley
Beverley marked it as to-read
Kim Geurts
Kim Geurts marked it as to-read
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Margaret Neate
Margaret Neate marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
MariLou
MariLou marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Nekia Borden
Nekia Borden marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
shelly aslaksen
shelly aslaksen marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Rubigrangea Cooper
Rubigrangea Cooper marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Kathi
Kathi marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Nursing a Grudge (A Maternal Instincts Mystery, #4)
  • Rise of the Dunamy
  • Death Will Extend Your Vacation  (Bruce Kohler, #3)
  • Just The Pits (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #5)
  • Skewed
  • The Company You Keep (Kendra Clayton Mysteries, #1)
  • Living Lies (Agent Melanie Ward, #1)
  • The Original Alibi (Matt Kile Mystery, #2)
  • Chasing the Storm
  • Haunting Refrain
  • Tin City Tinder - A Thriller (Boone Childress Mysteries)
  • Night Corridor
  • Secrets
  • The House on Persimmon Road
  • Murder on the Down Low
  • Justification for Murder (Darcy Lynch, #1)
  • The Body Departed
  • Steamed (Maid in LA, #1)
Fairy Dust Bloody Murder (Tali Cates Paranormal Mystery) Museums Are Murder Clostridium difficile: Superbug OSHA and Healthcare Facilities