Start by marking “The Book of Revelation Made Easier” as Want to Read:
The Book of Revelation Made Easier

The Book of Revelation Made Easier

Now you can appreciate the book of Revelation as never before. With brief, easy to understand verse-by-verse notes, renowned educator and seasoned gospel scholar David J. Ridges shares his highly acclaimed approach to teaching the scriptures in this volume of the award-winning Gospel Studies Series, The Book of Revelation Made Easier. This book is an invaluable resource ...more
Published October 8th 2010 by Cedar Fort (first published October 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Book of Revelation Made Easier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Book of Revelation Made Easier

ken collins
May 12, 2016 ken collins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best ever study guide.

It's been my good fortune to know brother Ridges, as my stake president, in Springville, Utah, long before he embarked on his prolific writing endeavors. His personal approach is so humble I still find room for my own inspiration and insights from The Spirit as I study along. He brings the scriptures alive and exciting such that it's all I can do to move on in my day to other tasks. Thank you brother and teacher.
Hamster
Having read Revelations alone (and not understood a thing) you'd think that there would be all kinds of crazy stuff explained in this book. Like the Isaiah Made Easier books, however, the messages end up being simple and full of ideas I'm already familiar with. The book itself and Ridges' interpretations are great, it's my spiritual immaturity of wanting some amazing shower of knowledge without any of the work that made me dock a star. It's not you, Dave, it's me.
Joy
Dec 06, 2012 Joy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, lds, read-in-2012
I am a big fan of David J. Ridges. His writing is just like having a personal gospel doctrine class at your fingertips. The Book of Revelation Made Easier was no exception. Ridges knows his audience and utilizes a full spectrum of LDS references. I completely appreciate his thoroughness.
Lee
Dec 16, 2010 Lee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I thought this was a really helpful study guide. It explains some of the symbolism used in the Bible, and gives clarification and possible interpretations of different verses. It made the many references to Jesus Christ more apparent to me. It helped make more sense of a complicated book.
Athena
Mar 12, 2011 Athena rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
An informative and in-depth look at Revelation. I learned a lot about the symbolism involved in the prophecies. But as a non-Mormon, I had trouble sifting out what agrees with other Protestant perspectives and what is strictly Mormon interpretation.

I won my copy through First Reads.
Thebarrys10
Aug 06, 2011 Thebarrys10 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-star
The author includes all of Joseph Smith's revelations on each chapter and verse plus adds scripture from other cannons. It is so interesting! I have always loved to study about the events before the second coming of Christ.
Jolee
Nov 03, 2010 Jolee added it
Major heads up, that this is published by a LDS publisher. If you think you are getting a Christian perspective, you are not. Just fyi.
Ann Hollon
Dec 23, 2013 Ann Hollon rated it it was amazing
Shelves: seminary-nt
Once again I have enjoyed the writings of David J. Ridges. The Book of Revelation Made Easier was no exception. I will revisit this book often. It has found a home on my shelf.
Lara
Nov 08, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it
I love this series of books. I think Revelations is the hardest language in the New Testament to understand. I learned a whole lot and my understanding grew in leaps and bounds.
Daniel Hux
Daniel Hux rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Glen
Glen rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
nola manganaro
nola manganaro rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Janna
Janna rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Shona Cropper
Shona Cropper rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2015
Cadoc
Cadoc rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Christian Larsen
Christian Larsen rated it it was ok
Jul 26, 2012
T C Petty III
T C Petty III rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2015
mary bell
mary bell rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2015
Michelle Gross
Michelle Gross rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2014
James Peterson
James Peterson rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Barb Wittwer
Barb Wittwer rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2013
Kathy Tanner
Kathy Tanner rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2016
William D Osborne
William D Osborne rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Elizabeth Frost
Elizabeth Frost rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2011
Tracy Tilby
Tracy Tilby rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2011
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2016