Start by marking “The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook: More than 80 Healthy Treats That Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth without Breaking Your Calorie Budget” as Want to Read:

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Each season on The Biggest Loser, we watch the contestants sweat their way to a healthier body and a brand new lease on life. But the dramatic changes that unfold on our television screens are only part of the story. To be successful at home, the contestants have to develop strategies and sustainable habits they can maintain for the long haul. And that includes learning ho ...more
Published November 9th 2010 by Rodale Books

To ask other readers questions about The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook

Susie
I normally don't pick up TV show inspired books. I don't even watch The Biggest Loser, be gave up traditional sugary desserts for Lent and I'm having a hard time finding fruit based dessert recipes. In most of the books I've picked up fruit follows ingredients like 1 stick of butter or a cup of sugar. I haven't tried any of the recipes in this book yet, but I'm really excited that they have so many that do not require sugar, yet sound sweet enough to satisfy my cravings!

I will re-rate this title
Alex
I'm a huge Biggest Loser fan, so I enjoyed this primarily for the updates on some of my favorite contestants. I was so proud of them that they are all still doing great.

Some of the recipes looked fantastic, and I already made myself a shopping list. I'm excited to see how they turn out!
Jocelyn
Didn't make the desserts but I read about the profiles and other nutritional info. Two stars because a friend of mine tried the frozen banana dessert and it made smoke pour out of his blender, haha!
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
lora jo gast
lora jo gast marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Alanna
Alanna marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Eddy Berzak
Eddy Berzak marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Tracey Macnaught
Tracey Macnaught marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Breanna
Breanna marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Little Mary
Little Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Biggest Loser Cookbook: More Than 125 Healthy, Delicious Recipes Adapted from NBC's Hit Show The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook : Budget-Friendly Meals Your Whole Family Will Love I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening!: Over 150 Ridiculously Easy Recipes for the Super Busy The Most Decadent Diet Ever!: The cookbook that reveals the secrets to cooking your favorites in a healthier way Fast Food Fix: 75+ Amazing Recipe Makeovers of Your Fast Food Restaurant Favorites