Start by marking “The Berenstain Bears Go to Sunday School” as Want to Read:
The Berenstain Bears Go to Sunday School

The Berenstain Bears Go to Sunday School (The Berenstain Bears Living Lights)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When Mama Bear decides its been too long since they've attended church at the Chapel in the Woods, the Bear family works to get back in the habit. It isn't long before the family remembers what a wonderful place the church is and finds that going to church is something they look forward to every week.
ebook
Published September 28th 2010 by Zonderkidz (first published September 23rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Berenstain Bears Go to Sunday School, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Berenstain Bears Go to Sunday School

Lenore Webb
The Berenstain Bears use to be a staple in my daughter's book collection. And now I am adding them to my collection for my grand children. But better still, there is a new series of Berenstain Bears. It is the Living Lights titles that I am showing here. Now that loveable family of bears can also show how they have grown into this supportive moral family. From 'Giving Thanks' to 'Christmas Tree', this is a pack that I want to use during the holiday season.
The first Berenstain Bear book was publi
Miri
Mama decides the bear family needs to start going to church again, the bear cubs attend Sunday School.
Margaret
Sep 30, 2008 Margaret rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with children ages 4-7
Recommended to Margaret by: Jean Wang
What a wonderful this story is and so true to many a family life. The Berenstain Bears have always been wonderful, but the Go to Sunday School story is a great one to share and explain to family how great going to church and Sunday School can be, even for a bear. :)

I highly recommend this story for families, especially those with kids ages 4-7. This and all the other Berenstain Bear books, especially the newest ones coming from Mike Berenstain, son to the creators Jan and Stan. How busy is your
Rebecca (everyday reader)
The Bear family teaches important lessons!!
Jaime
We love all berenstain bear books!
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Hope
Hope added it
Nov 09, 2014
Chris Meier
Chris Meier marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Glorybeafarm
Glorybeafarm marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Gemma Jackson
Gemma Jackson marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
More about Stan Berenstain...
The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room The Berenstain Bears' Trouble at School Inside, Outside, Upside Down The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV