Start by marking “Bradymania!: Everything You Always Wanted to Know - And a Few Things You Probably Didn't ” as Want to Read:
Preview

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Can it really be 25 years since ABC first aired Episode One of The Brady Bunch? Elizabeth Moran's account of the "World According to Brady" features updated cast biographies, never-before-published photos, and the latest on the new Brady Bunch movie, due this Christmas from Paramount.
Paperback, 25th Anniversary Edition, 238 pages
Published December 1st 1994 by Adams Media Corporation (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Bradymania!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bradymania!

Derrick
The tagline is correct: "Everything You Always Wanted to Know - And a Few Things You Probably Didn't". It's a fluffy and sometimes dull read, but the author is to be commended for her encyclopedic approach. One Sunday morning, I found myself watching the weekly Brady block on MeTV and got curious to know more about the show I had grown up with. $4 shipped on amazon, and here I am with this little book.

Delivers on its promise, for what that's worth.
Michael
I got this book while in college. It just so happened Barry Williams came to my college and gave a presentation on the Brady Bunch. Amid yells of "Give me Brady or give me death" I was able to get him to autograph my book. Anyone who appreciates The Brady Bunch will love this book. I would have given it five stars if only it included scantily clad pictures of Mrs. Brady.
Jensy Molina
Jensy Molina marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Brad
Brad marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Emma
Emma added it
Jul 25, 2014
Strickland
Strickland marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Bargle
Bargle added it
May 25, 2013
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2012
DeDe
DeDe added it
Jan 28, 2012
Natalie Pietro
Natalie Pietro marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2011
Teddie
Teddie marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2011
Nat
Nat added it
Dec 08, 2009
Tina
Tina added it
Apr 17, 2009
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui The Complete Idiot's Guide to I Ching Speed Racer: The Official 30th Anniversary Guide The Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui, 3rd Edition UC_The Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui, 2E