Start by marking “I'd Rather Do Chemo Than Clean Out the Garage: Choosing Laughter Over Tears” as Want to Read:
I'd Rather Do Chemo Than Clean Out the Garage: Choosing Laughter Over Tears

I'd Rather Do Chemo Than Clean Out the Garage: Choosing Laughter Over Tears

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Pearls of wisdom balance hilarious fun in this shameless exploitation of the chemo lifestyle. Fran Di Giacomo shares the game plan she has used for survival, for quality of life, and to maintain her career as a professional artist. ?As a career member of the Chemo Club, I have lived with cancer for twenty years, ? writes Fran. ?In the last five years, I have had thirteen h ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Brown Books

To ask other readers questions about I'd Rather Do Chemo Than Clean Out the Garage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'd Rather Do Chemo Than Clean Out the Garage

lconnor
This book was a gift from my friend Aggie. From the author's personal experiences in her fight with cancer, many vignettes are included to help others find humor in some of the daily drudgeries associated with cancer. I agree that laughter is good medicine; but, I have to admit that reading the book (it was a very quick read) made me cry. There are so many kind and giving persons that help others.
Christie
A self-published account on how to get through cancer and chemo by choosing laughter over tears. I'm not sure how it would go over with someone actually undergoing chemo, but I loved Di Giacomo's up-beat, can-do attitude!
Lisa
Every cancer patient should read this fun and funny book that reminds us to always keep our sense of humor and to look at the positive side of life.
Melanie Schweiger
If you know anyone going through chemo, this book is a must...encouraging and humorous!
Jcg
Good read to help understand a person with cancer.
Cheryl Angel
Perfect blend of wisdom and humor.
Tami Miller
Tami Miller marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
China
China marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Colette
Colette marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Lilie Macgregor
Lilie Macgregor marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Sandi Hill
Sandi Hill marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Grim
Grim marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Courtney Giffin
Courtney Giffin marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2011
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2011