Start by marking “Save the White Whale!” as Want to Read:
Save the White Whale!

Save the White Whale! (Geronimo Stilton #45)

4.12  ·  Rating Details  ·  788 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
In each Geronimo Stilton book, another funny, cheesy adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Holey cheese, did I need a vacation! I had been working my tail off at The Rodent's Gazette, so when Petunia Pretty Paws invited me to visit Whale Bay with her, of course I said yes. Bu
Published April 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks

The Doorway by Dylan Robert TauberWhales on Stilts by M.T. AndersonA Whale Tale by Frieda WishinskySave the White Whale! by Geronimo StiltonMoby Dick by Sophie Furse
Books about Whales
4th out of 5 books — 2 voters
Animal Farm by George OrwellHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeOf Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Species and Animals in Titles
179th out of 519 books — 115 voters

More lists with this book...

Julia
Jul 17, 2011 Julia rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: charlysse,Suity,Aminah and Emily
Recommended to Julia by: friends
I thought it was a pretty fun book to read because the main character has some funny things in his head, and he's really scared of most stuff. So I always wonder what will happen next!

I think that most of my classmates would read this book if they are a fan or love the Geronimo Stiltons books. Mostly I recomend this book to someone who really loves funny stories and loves to know what will happen next just like me! Also if you loved this book that I recomended I think that you would also love al
Isabel
Jun 08, 2013 Isabel rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Children
Recommended to Isabel by: Meg
Geronimo Stilton goes on a mini vacation with his nephew, Benjamin, his secret crush Petunia Pretty Paws, and her nephew, Bugsy Wugsy. They go to a once beautiful resort and find that it has been polluted. Petunia being a nature activist, is appalled. Later they find an extremely rare white humpback whale which the call Hope. They save Hope and get others to petition for the resort to be protected by the government.
Kathryn
Apr 21, 2011 Kathryn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brendan
I liked that thare was a whale in the book!
Have you read it?
You can find out about whales and how to tell what tipe of whale it is,
so if you are into whales you shold read the book!
And it has a lesen that I know about not littering,so what ever you do,
DON'T LITTER!
It has a good frend quiz,big pictures and other cool stuff.
Samantha
Apr 24, 2015 Samantha rated it really liked it
A quick read and I would say kids from 7-12 should be reading it. This was nice because it showed nature friendly ideas and talked about ways that you could help, blah, blah, blah, all that stuff you see on commercials. I think that if you have some spare time, pick up one of these books because they are good and they are a nice quick read.
Vicki
May 02, 2011 Vicki rated it really liked it
This vacation is very similar to Geronimo's previous vacations - not as restful as he was hoping and much more expensive. While I found it a little tedious it should be an interesting story that will hold children's attention while giving some interesting facts about whales.
Leilani
May 03, 2015 Leilani rated it it was amazing
Geronimo stilton is such a perfect character he is so caring and loving but can get really sick really easily he either needs to go to the doctors or stop eating before a trip.
NoyNoy
May 24, 2015 NoyNoy rated it really liked it
This book is kind of fun and interesting.If who like whale you maybe like this book.
Eliott
Sep 20, 2015 Eliott rated it it was amazing
His vacation sure was a disaster and I mean it!
Sophia
Sep 09, 2014 Sophia rated it really liked it
I like this book because of the white whale.
megha krishna
Jul 16, 2014 megha krishna rated it liked it
good
Hadi Mahmood
Apr 24, 2016 Hadi Mahmood rated it really liked it
I love this book it is amazing. I just wish there was a little bit more things going on.
Malou Perez
Feb 23, 2013 Malou Perez rated it it was amazing
Danilo
Oct 16, 2011 Danilo rated it it was amazing
i really like save the white whale because of its drama and comedy and when there is comedy and drama then i know that it is a good book.When i was reading save the white whale i was in loved with thi book because of all of it's funny stuff in t which amuse's me a lot.
Pamela
Jun 16, 2012 Pamela rated it it was amazing
It was a really cute book. It teaches children about the environment and how to deal with these types of issues. Also, if you want to learn more about whales it's a good book to read.
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library-books
Cute, cute book. Lots of literary references make this a quick read for adults and children really get into them as well. You also have some good reference information on whales.
Payton
May 30, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it
geronimo, benjamin, petunia go on a vacation in a ship. they find a whale and his tale is stuck in a net. they call animal control to rescue the whale.
Trisha

Voor de Nederlandse review zie mijn site Happy with reading:
Caryl
Aug 29, 2011 Caryl rated it liked it
Shelves: intermediate
It is a good story. Although i didnt enjoyed it that much not like the other stories. So i rated it fair.
Bao
Oct 31, 2011 Bao rated it liked it
Shelves: gr6-books
I think saving a white whale would be cool because it is rare and we can become famous!
The Brothers
Mar 01, 2016 The Brothers rated it really liked it
Asher (7yo) read.
Abby
Jul 16, 2013 Abby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: c_books
The one thing I remember is that the whale washed up on shore.
Deborah hannah Etienne
Oct 07, 2013 Deborah hannah Etienne rated it it was amazing
it was a very good book i would like to read the book again
Mark
Jun 22, 2011 Mark rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
it has the most love sences
Suchitra
Jun 14, 2012 Suchitra rated it liked it
liked the info about whales
PWRL
Aug 04, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
A
SM
Nho
Jul 12, 2011 Nho rated it it was amazing
Shelves: geronimo-stilton
good
Karen
Karen added it
May 02, 2016
Harry klouwens
Harry klouwens rated it did not like it
Awe50meSt4r
Awe50meSt4r marked it as to-read
Dingdong
Dingdong rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
  • Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure (Thea Stilton #6)
  • The African Safari Discovery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventure, #6)
  • The Case of the Secret Valentine (Jigsaw Jones, #3)
  • Frankie Pickle and the Pine Run 3000 (Frankie Pickle, #2)
  • Stink: Solar System Superhero (Stink, #5)
  • Alvin Ho: Allergic to Camping, Hiking, and Other Natural Disasters (Alvin Ho, #2)
  • Purple Princess Wins the Prize (Perfectly Princess)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)