Save the White Whale!

Save the White Whale! (Geronimo Stilton #45)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  519 ratings  ·  19 reviews
In each Geronimo Stilton book, another funny, cheesy adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.

Holey cheese, did I need a vacation! I had been working my tail off at The Rodent's Gazette, so when Petunia Pretty Paws invited me to visit Whale Bay with her, of course I said yes. Bu
Published April 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published January 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Save the White Whale!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save the White Whale!

The Doorway by Dylan Robert TauberWhales on Stilts by M.T. AndersonA Whale Tale by Frieda WishinskySave the White Whale! by Geronimo StiltonMoby Dick by Sophie Furse
Books about Whales
4th out of 5 books — 2 voters
Animal Farm by George OrwellHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeOf Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Species and Animals in Titles
164th out of 479 books — 108 voters

More lists with this book...

Julia
Jul 17, 2011 Julia rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: charlysse,Suity,Aminah and Emily
Recommended to Julia by: friends
I thought it was a pretty fun book to read because the main character has some funny things in his head, and he's really scared of most stuff. So I always wonder what will happen next!

I think that most of my classmates would read this book if they are a fan or love the Geronimo Stiltons books. Mostly I recomend this book to someone who really loves funny stories and loves to know what will happen next just like me! Also if you loved this book that I recomended I think that you would also love al...more
Isabel
Jun 08, 2013 Isabel rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Children
Recommended to Isabel by: Meg
Shelves: owned
Geronimo Stilton goes on a mini vacation with his nephew, Benjamin, his secret crush Petunia Pretty Paws, and her nephew, Bugsy Wugsy. They go to a once beautiful resort and find that it has been polluted. Petunia being a nature activist, is appalled. Later they find an extremely rare white humpback whale which the call Hope. They save Hope and get others to petition for the resort to be protected by the government.
Kathryn
I liked that thare was a whale in the book!
Have you read it?
You can find out about whales and how to tell what tipe of whale it is,
so if you are into whales you shold read the book!
And it has a lesen that I know about not littering,so what ever you do,
DON'T LITTER!
It has a good frend quiz,big pictures and other cool stuff.
Vicki
This vacation is very similar to Geronimo's previous vacations - not as restful as he was hoping and much more expensive. While I found it a little tedious it should be an interesting story that will hold children's attention while giving some interesting facts about whales.
Malou Perez
Danilo
i really like save the white whale because of its drama and comedy and when there is comedy and drama then i know that it is a good book.When i was reading save the white whale i was in loved with thi book because of all of it's funny stuff in t which amuse's me a lot.
Pamela
It was a really cute book. It teaches children about the environment and how to deal with these types of issues. Also, if you want to learn more about whales it's a good book to read.
Mary
Cute, cute book. Lots of literary references make this a quick read for adults and children really get into them as well. You also have some good reference information on whales.
Payton
geronimo, benjamin, petunia go on a vacation in a ship. they find a whale and his tale is stuck in a net. they call animal control to rescue the whale.
Caryl
It is a good story. Although i didnt enjoyed it that much not like the other stories. So i rated it fair.
Bao
I think saving a white whale would be cool because it is rare and we can become famous!
Abby
The one thing I remember is that the whale washed up on shore.
Brenna
Yep, I loved it, and I'm not afraid to admit it. xD
Deborah hannah Etienne
it was a very good book i would like to read the book again
Mark
it has the most love sences
Suchitra
liked the info about whales
PWRL
Aug 04, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
A
SM
Oliver
Oliver marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
ReadingFrog
ReadingFrog marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Patrick Ostbye
Patrick Ostbye marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Rakan
Rakan added it
Aug 23, 2014
Kae Frances
Kae Frances marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
  • Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure
  • The African Safari Discovery (Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventure, #6)
  • Stink: Solar System Superhero (Stink, #5)
  • The Moon Scroll (The Secrets Of Droon, #15)
  • Alvin Ho: Allergic to Camping, Hiking, and Other Natural Disasters (Alvin Ho, #2)
  • Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
  • Frankie Pickle and the Pine Run 3000
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have...more
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34)