Scholastic Book Of World Records 2011

Scholastic Book Of World Records 2011

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A LOT can change in a year, and the bestselling SCHOLASTIC BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS has been updated to include all the most recent events with a fresh new cover and interior design!

Whether kids want to know what the world's deadliest snake is, which country eats the most chocolate, who has the most career touchdowns in the NFL, or which state has the largest water park, the...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Scholastic Book Of World Records 2011, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scholastic Book Of World Records 2011

Angus
Did you know there is a rare watermelon called the densuke melon that can cost over 300$? What about the fact that the tiniest snake can be the most deadly? This book tells us about hundreds of never before seen world records and how difficult and amazing these are to accomplish or something like the blue whale that really deserves the position of "the biggest" or "the baddest". This book is so interesting and can give readers some new knowledge they'd love to know.

I chose to read this book beca...more
Lora
The Scholastic Book of World Records was an interesting non-fiction book. I liked reading the cool facts about things. My favorite sections were probably music and animals. At first, it seemed like a lot to read but it went by pretty quickly because it jumps around a lot instead of staying on one thing for a really long time and there's only around a paragraph on each page. Another thing I liked were the graphs they put on each page. I would recommend this book to people who don't mind reading o...more
Eric
Feb 23, 2014 Eric added it
Shelves: cool-kid
It's cool
Mas5thgrade2012
This book is sooooooooo good and there is alot of useful information.
-Horse29
i learned some realy cool things in this book and i used some of the information to write a story on my blog, check it out!!!!!
-pbandj23

it was soooo cool but some of the stuff was just disgusting

The spider was what creeped me out
~HORSEBACKRIDER1~
Children's Literature Project
Each year Scholastic comes out with a new Book of World Records. The 2011 version contains almost 300 world records that cover topics like pop culture, sports, science, nature, money, human-made structures, and U.S.

Classroom uses:
- read while waiting for transitions
- classroom library for upper grades

DRA: unknown
Muhammad
This is a weird book featuring all the records around the world. After reading this, it left me mouth-opened!
morgan old
It had a lot of information in it and some of it was boring and some was very interesting but over all I liked it.
Luis
kind of cool reading about a 12 foot plant
Marlene
page 236 is inapropiate
Anthony Ullman
Anthony Ullman is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2014
Noah
Noah added it
Jun 20, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Apr 19, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Arati
Arati added it
Mar 25, 2014
Jbledsoe
Jbledsoe marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Greg Kozminski
Greg Kozminski marked it as to-read
May 14, 2013