Start by marking “What Happened to My Little Girl?: Dad's Ultimate Guide to His Tween Daughter” as Want to Read:
What Happened to My Little Girl?: Dad's Ultimate Guide to His Tween Daughter

What Happened to My Little Girl?: Dad's Ultimate Guide to His Tween Daughter

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Dads, finally a guide to your tween daughter! This companion book to the FaithGirlz novels, devotionals, and Bibles, focuses on four tween issues appearance, body and mood changes, girl politics, and authenticity. Let tween expert Nancy Rue, and her husband, Jim, guide you in helping your daughter live as a girl-child rather than a mini-teenager. Empower her in spiritually ...more
Published April 9th 2011 by Zondervan (first published March 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about What Happened to My Little Girl?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Happened to My Little Girl?

Bob Collins
An excellent book for fathers of tween girls. Insights into what their experience as a tween and how fathers can be a help and encouragement to them. Worthwhile!
John
Apr 29, 2012 John rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fathers
Annie recently turned 13 and I've been pretty emotional about it... my little girl :) I really enjoyed this book. It was an affirmation for me that I'm trying to be the kind of father I need to be.

I kept saying to myself, "Oh man, that is just like Annie!" The book captured this season of her life perfectly. The advice was prescient. I highly recommend this book to all dads with daughters approaching or who are in this phase of their lives.

Sadie
Sadie marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Brenton
Brenton marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Johnette Kinard
Johnette Kinard marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Matt
Matt added it
Feb 03, 2014
Julie Smith
Julie Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Lorrie Lou
Lorrie Lou marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
George
George is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2012
Donita
Donita added it
Jun 09, 2012
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2011
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2011
Nancy Rue is the author of over 100 books for adults and teens, including the Christy Award-winning The Reluctant Prophet, Unexpected Dismounts and Healing Waters (with Steve Arterburn), which was the 2009 Women of Faith Novel of the Year. She travels extensively—at times on the back of a Harley—speaking to and teaching groups of women of all ages. Nancy lives on a lake in Tennessee with her Harle ...more
More about Nancy Rue...
Healing Stones (Sullivan Crisp, #1) The Reluctant Prophet (The Reluctant Prophet, #1) Healing Waters (Sullivan Crisp, #2) Boyfriends, Burritos & an Ocean of Trouble (Real Life, #2) Healing Sands (Sullivan Crisp, #3)