Start by marking “All You Desire (Eternal Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
All You Desire (Eternal Ones, #2)

All You Desire (Eternal Ones #2)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  2,650 ratings  ·  287 reviews
Haven Moore and Iain Morrow have been living a blissful life in Rome, an ocean way from the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader. But paradise is not to last. The mysterious disappearance of Haven's best friend, Beau, sends the pair running back to New York, where they encounter the Horae, an underground group of women who have spent centuries scheming to destroy Ad ...more
Published August 9th 2011 by Razorbill (first published August 1st 2011)

Silence by Becca FitzpatrickClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareCity of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterPassion by Lauren Kate
2011 BOOKS I'M DYING TO BITE INTO
46th out of 240 books — 451 voters
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareSilence by Becca FitzpatrickDead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Can't Wait Books For 2011
425th out of 1,237 books — 6,937 voters

More lists with this book...

Sabrina *The REAL Princess*

I love this book!

Epic love story. And yes, I used the words epic and love as in I lovedlovedloved this novel of epic proportions. And I haven't even read the first in the series. All You Can Desire is a fantastic book with plenty of romance, mystery and suspense to keep you reading.

After going through my whole dystopian craze, I felt I needed a romance and some actual "I love you" romance, not the "we're gonna die in this society so lets break free" kinda romance. And of course, intead of optin
Nícky
Cómo puede desesperarme tanto una protagonista que lo tiene todo???? Esa es la pregunta después de acabar el libro. Esa niña tonta se fía de todo el mundo menos de las dos personas que la aman por encima de todo. Dudar de Iain es un pecado. Ese hombre la ha buscado por cada vida durante toda la eternidad y la quiere más que a si mismo. Y Adam... pobre. No sé qué es realmente, no sé si es el demonio o una especie de Dios de la muerte y la destrucción y la verdad es que no me importa porque, con e ...more
Kelly Oram
Okay, so I loved this book. I have to admit that while I liked the first one, I only bought this one because it was 50% off. I am so glad I did. This was a very fulfilling sequel. It's just that everything Kristen Miller had left me wanting for at the end of book one is exactly what she delivered with this one. Usually an author promises so much exciting stuff and rarely am I as satisfied as I was this time.

And on top of that, my one hang up with the first book, which was my dislike of the main
Britta
As with any sequel to a book I loved, I was equal parts nervous and excited to start this installment. I think it is safe to say that this book met my expectations and more... I may even like it more than the first.

As with the plot of the first book, All You Desire, is filled with twists and turns that leave you excited and alert, but also slightly confused (and I say that in the best way possible). So I'm not going to say too much about the plot. I will say that I was impressed with the plot o
Kale
Haven and Iain have been living happily ever after in Italy for the past year. Iain has been laying low after his assumed demise, Haven as a clothing designer with her own modest shop. But paradise isn't in the cards for the soul mates. Haven's inheritance is being contested and her best friend Beau has gone missing, everywhere Haven turns she thinks she's being watched, followed. Of course number one bad guy Adam Rosier is the prime suspect but he's not the only one keeping tabs on Haven.

She'l
Anila
Mar 19, 2011 Anila marked it as not-with-a-ten-foot-pole
No, no, no, no. Several reasons why NO:
1. Beau was the only halfway-interesting character in the first one. Don't reduce him to a plot device.
2. Why why why does this book already have a publication date (albeit tentative) when the third book of the Kiki Strike series- IMO, Miller's better work and more longstanding- barely gets a publication year and has no blurb?
3. And of course, they have to go back to NY so that we can get more poorly constructed love triangle. What do you want to bet Rome o
Rachael
Haven Moore and Iain Morrow thought they could escape the Ouroboros Society and everything else by running away to Rome. They’re happy enough, even when Haven starts to suspect that they are being watched and followed. But their bubble of bliss is finally burst when Haven finds out that her best friend Beau has gone missing. There’s nothing that Haven wouldn’t do for Beau, so she and Iain return to New York City to begin their search despite the very real danger posed by their close proximity to ...more
Jacqueline Glz
¡Díganle a la escritora que tiene que hacer un tercer libro!

Okay, me gustó un poquito más que el primero y al mismo tiempo más que poquito. Por la sinopsis creí que el vínculo entre Adam y Haven iba a ser tan intenso, y a pesar de que no fue así me gustó cómo se dieron las cosas y no parecían tan incongruentes como pensé que serían. Iain me desesperaba en algunas partes, y siendo honesta me gustan más Adam y Haven que ellos dos.

Estoy demasiado conmocionada por el final como para escribir algo d
Michelle
I ended up really liking this book. The last 150 pages really took off and became a fun fast paced romp with just enough temptation for the next book to keep me wanting to read this series. BUT I emplore the editor to cut out all this indecisive, woah is me, I cant decide, Im a horrible person, who do I love business that made me want to totally beat Haven with my bare hands. Some is fine, but when you stop relating to the character and instead begin to resent them, then its too MUCH ANGST!
Dany Gzz
Dios! ame estos libros, Haven es una tonta y estresante niñita y muy credula e indecisa, es confiada y desconfiada de quien no debe, pero independienremente la historia es buenisima!, y todo como esta narrado, a no dudar de que Iain te enamora y te da una pena tremenda como sufre por Haven, por otro lado Adam tambien te hara dudar al conocer otro lado de el que en definitiva jamas me imagine, hasta podria quererlo! Excelentes libros.
Linna
Apr 05, 2011 Linna marked it as curious-about
Best. Cover. Ever. It matches the first one while providing an amazing contrast. Gorgeoussssss
Lauren Mayet
So you might remember I didn't leave much of review of The Eternal Ones; that's because I want to review the story as a whole. Needless to say I flew through the sequel. All You Desire was surely a page turner. I couldn't get enough of Iain, Ethan, or whoever he is during the lifetimes he and Haven have lived through. Without giving much a way, I truly loved this series. All of you favorite characters are back and you get more thrown at you.
I guess I am sucker for a love story. This series is h
Angel Charms
DNF

This book so far has pretty good reviews / ratings. But this doesn't seem like the one for me though. I couldn't even finish it, may be it will get better but I didn't have patience to finish it.
I didn't like The Eternal Ones much either and this just got worst. It went from bad to ugly. I got bored and was reluctant to even return to it. I had to practically force myself to continue and I gave up after about 1/3rd of the book.
Haven is just annoying like hell and can't seem to make up her min
Heather
Haven Moore has been living in Rome for the past year with Iain Morrow and running her own chic clothing boutique. Since everyone in the Ouroboros Society believe that Iain is dead their lives have been pretty uneventful until Haven starts seeing signs of them all throughout Rome. Iain believes that Haven is making a something out of nothing until Beau, Haven's best friend, comes up missing.

As the two rush back to New York Haven stumbles across the Horae, a group of 12 sisters who have been spen
Karri
I hate Haven with a passion.

I don't mind most of the characters, they are all fine with the exception of Haven, which is sad as she is the protagonist. What is it with this girl and indecisiveness!!! Seriously make up your mind already, either you trust someone or you don't - there's something called GUT FEELING, try following it next time! Jeez...
She let's anyone persuade her, and the most annoying part? usually they don't even have proof. I'll be honest, it wasn't as bad as last time but stil
Brandi
As seen at Wisdom From A Teenage Bookworm (http://www.bookwormwisdom.blogspot.com):

All You Desire was everything I look for in a sequel. It was a realistic continuation to the previous novel, The Eternal Ones, and it pulled together strong characters, strong plots, strong settings, and strong emotions. It also threw in many surprising plot twists, that left me wondering who to trust, and who to believe in. This book had me so emotionally attached to it, that I had to stop reading it at some spot
Amanda
It's very rare that sequels are as good or better than the first book. However with this book that is the case. I was at first apprehensive because The Eternal Ones was so original and fascinating, I didn't believe any story after it could live up to its greatness. But the proof is in all the emotions I was feeling throughout this story. Once again I was caught up in the termoil that Haven must feel all the time. Not knowing who to trust, what to do, who to love. I admit, her wavering toward Ada ...more
Regina
Nov 08, 2011 Regina rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
Im not sure how i feel about book two. on one hand i got to see the backstory behind the characters and Adam is further explained, on the other hand i felt like it was almost a repeat of book one with the exception the Adam is not completely evil. Nothing is truly ever resolved because it seems everything is destined to repeat itself like history. i finish this book with a sense of dread and resignation because of that. I wish Iain was explored even more because i feel like he is too cookie-cutt ...more
Jacquelyn
Okay, seriously, this is why I don't read incomplete series'. Because I get so hooked that when there is not a sequel to look forward to I have to wait!!! Kirsten Miller please tell me you are writing a sequel! I hung on every single word, found myself fighting the urge to open the book just to read one sentence during the stupidest and most inappropriate moments possible! I felt confused, elated, depressed, felt every emotion Haven and Iain felt and worst of all, now I have to wait for a sequel ...more
Once Upon A Time
This was a good book. Just like the first. I love Iain so much. :)
Luisa
E-X-C-E-L-E-N-T-E me ha encantado el libro tiene de todo!! es mucho mejor que el anterior y con tantos enredos que en serio hasta llego a dolerme la cabeza... un libro donde la autora va creando una telaraña de historias y no tienes ni idea de cual creer muy muy muy bueno.
A diferencia del primero en el que la trama se volvía lenta en algunas partes este es dinámico y nunca se estanca.
Excelente final y espero que salga una continuacion :D
Jodi
I read this book in about 4 days. Since it's a teenage genre, I hate to admit how much I liked it, but I really did. I liked it even more than the first one. They only thing I hate, is that it leaves you with a huge cliff hanger and as far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be a 3rd book on the horizon which I'm not thrilled about!
Cassie Lovelesss
Me gusto mucho más que Eternos, pero no creo que merezca las cinco estrellas xD Haven sigue siendo igual de tonta y crédula. Además de que el comienzo fue un poco flojo, pero dejando a un lado lo anterior el libro presenta una mejor trama.
Stewie's Mom
A disappointing second book to a very good first book. I'm not even sure I want to read the next book when it is published.
Louisa
Really great book, really enjoyed it, and I really hope that we'll get another book, because that'd be awesome!
Jacquii Artcrz
Siento que este libro no es tal cual una segunda parte de Eternos porque es independiente de lo que paso en el primero aunque hay una gran relación.

Haven me decespero demasiado, enserio no había leido a ninguna protagonista que me frustrara tanto y mi odio hacia ella no disminuyo ni un poco, ella no se daba cuenta que sus acciones que ella creía correctas guiadas solamente por sus sentimientos pudieron matar a Beau e Iain repetidas veces.

No creo que Adam sea malo el solo queria tener amor, talve
Diego Salvatore
Mejor que el primer libro... si, pero aun asi Haven me desespera!
Christina
3.5 stars. Open ended. Is there a 3rd in the works?
Brittany Perry
okay I know I am totally bonkers but I really love Adam. Also I was wondering if anyone found his name interesting. I mean Adam was the first human in the bible and the character in the novel was as old as creation. I really want to know more about him. This novel left me wanting more and was just fabulous. My favorite part was when she lay in his arms in the tomb I know everyone probably likes Iain but I really feel for Adam. I want another book I just loved the ending. It was a superb novel.An ...more
Elii Vela
Rev to come :-)
This isn't the last book right? 9 54 Mar 14, 2014 05:34PM
will there be a 3rd book 6 56 Mar 12, 2013 12:52AM
Beau and his soul mate!!! 2 15 Mar 12, 2013 12:51AM
how do you pronounce Beau? 5 24 Oct 06, 2012 05:47PM
  • Swear (Swoon, #2)
  • Eternal (Immortal, #3)
  • The Vision (The Mark, #2)
  • Nocturne (Claire de Lune, #2)
  • Damned (Crusade, #2)
  • The Siren's Cry (The Otherworldlies #2)
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Just Macbeth
  • Darkness Falls (Immortal Beloved, #2)
  • Diabolical (Tantalize, #4)
  • War of Hearts (Arena Wars #2)
  • The Iron Quill (The Pace, #3)
  • Always a Witch (Witch, #2)
  • Dark Souls
  • Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful, #2)
  • Bargains and Betrayals (13 to Life, #3)
  • Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters, #3)
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
More about Kirsten Miller...
The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1) Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Strike,#1) The Empress's Tomb (Kiki Strike, #2) How to Lead a Life of Crime The Darkness Dwellers (Kiki Strike, #3)

“Kiss me again. Let me imagine for a moment that you belong to me. The memory will keep me company in my solitude.” 3 likes