Start by marking “All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)” as Want to Read:
All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)

All You Desire (Eternal Ones #2)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  2,878 ratings  ·  299 reviews
Temptation
Treachery
Passion

Haven Moore fled to Rome a year ago, leaving behind the Ouroboros Society and its diabolical leader, Adam Rosier. Now she's back in New York City with her beloved Iain. But Iain's supposed to be dead. And if they blow his cover, Adam won't give them any second chances.

Meanwhile, Beau Decker is missing. His life rests in Haven's hands. The Horae,
Published August 9th 2011 by The Penguin Group (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All You Desire, please sign up.

Jacque No. I corresponded with Kirsten Miller and unless she has changed her mind since we spoke (I SURE HOPE SO), no, to paraphrase Ms. Miller, This is the…moreNo. I corresponded with Kirsten Miller and unless she has changed her mind since we spoke (I SURE HOPE SO), no, to paraphrase Ms. Miller, This is the end of Haven and Iain's story.(less)
Silence by Becca FitzpatrickClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareCity of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterPassion by Lauren Kate
2011 BOOKS I'M DYING TO BITE INTO
46th out of 240 books — 450 voters
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra ClareForever by Maggie StiefvaterClockwork Prince by Cassandra ClareDead Reckoning by Charlaine HarrisSilence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Can't Wait Books For 2011
425th out of 1,221 books — 6,944 voters

More lists with this book...

Sabrina

I love this book!

Epic love story. And yes, I used the words epic and love as in I lovedlovedloved this novel of epic proportions. And I haven't even read the first in the series. All You Can Desire is a fantastic book with plenty of romance, mystery and suspense to keep you reading.

After going through my whole dystopian craze, I felt I needed a romance and some actual "I love you" romance, not the "we're gonna die in this society so lets break free" kinda romance. And of course, intead of optin
Nícky
Cómo puede desesperarme tanto una protagonista que lo tiene todo???? Esa es la pregunta después de acabar el libro. Esa niña tonta se fía de todo el mundo menos de las dos personas que la aman por encima de todo. Dudar de Iain es un pecado. Ese hombre la ha buscado por cada vida durante toda la eternidad y la quiere más que a si mismo. Y Adam... pobre. No sé qué es realmente, no sé si es el demonio o una especie de Dios de la muerte y la destrucción y la verdad es que no me importa porque, con e ...more
Kelly Oram
Okay, so I loved this book. I have to admit that while I liked the first one, I only bought this one because it was 50% off. I am so glad I did. This was a very fulfilling sequel. It's just that everything Kristen Miller had left me wanting for at the end of book one is exactly what she delivered with this one. Usually an author promises so much exciting stuff and rarely am I as satisfied as I was this time.

And on top of that, my one hang up with the first book, which was my dislike of the main
Britta
As with any sequel to a book I loved, I was equal parts nervous and excited to start this installment. I think it is safe to say that this book met my expectations and more... I may even like it more than the first.

As with the plot of the first book, All You Desire, is filled with twists and turns that leave you excited and alert, but also slightly confused (and I say that in the best way possible). So I'm not going to say too much about the plot. I will say that I was impressed with the plot o
Kale
Haven and Iain have been living happily ever after in Italy for the past year. Iain has been laying low after his assumed demise, Haven as a clothing designer with her own modest shop. But paradise isn't in the cards for the soul mates. Haven's inheritance is being contested and her best friend Beau has gone missing, everywhere Haven turns she thinks she's being watched, followed. Of course number one bad guy Adam Rosier is the prime suspect but he's not the only one keeping tabs on Haven.

She'l
Anila
Mar 19, 2011 Anila marked it as not-with-a-ten-foot-pole
No, no, no, no. Several reasons why NO:
1. Beau was the only halfway-interesting character in the first one. Don't reduce him to a plot device.
2. Why why why does this book already have a publication date (albeit tentative) when the third book of the Kiki Strike series- IMO, Miller's better work and more longstanding- barely gets a publication year and has no blurb?
3. And of course, they have to go back to NY so that we can get more poorly constructed love triangle. What do you want to bet Rome o
Angel Charms
DNF

This book so far has pretty good reviews / ratings. But this doesn't seem like the one for me though. I couldn't even finish it, may be it will get better but I didn't have patience to finish it.
I didn't like The Eternal Ones much either and this just got worst. It went from bad to ugly. I got bored and was reluctant to even return to it. I had to practically force myself to continue and I gave up after about 1/3rd of the book.
Haven is just annoying like hell and can't seem to make up her min
Rachael
Haven Moore and Iain Morrow thought they could escape the Ouroboros Society and everything else by running away to Rome. They’re happy enough, even when Haven starts to suspect that they are being watched and followed. But their bubble of bliss is finally burst when Haven finds out that her best friend Beau has gone missing. There’s nothing that Haven wouldn’t do for Beau, so she and Iain return to New York City to begin their search despite the very real danger posed by their close proximity to ...more
Jacqueline Glz
¡Díganle a la escritora que tiene que hacer un tercer libro!

Okay, me gustó un poquito más que el primero y al mismo tiempo más que poquito. Por la sinopsis creí que el vínculo entre Adam y Haven iba a ser tan intenso, y a pesar de que no fue así me gustó cómo se dieron las cosas y no parecían tan incongruentes como pensé que serían. Iain me desesperaba en algunas partes, y siendo honesta me gustan más Adam y Haven que ellos dos.

Estoy demasiado conmocionada por el final como para escribir algo d
Zaira
Definitivamente me gustó mucho más que el primero.
Sí, Haven sigue siendo influenciable, pero si no fuese así no habría historia.
Iain casi logró enamorarme, CASI.
Leah me cae estupendamente, así como Frances. Y le tomé cariño a Alex.
Pero definitivamente mi personaje favorito es Beau Decker. Lo Amo. Aunque él nunca me pueda amar :'c
El desarrollo de la historia fue genial. Me mantuvo en suspenso todo el tiempo.
Algunas cosas fueron previsibles, pero otras no.
¡Y ese final! ¡¿Quién en su sano juicio te
Michelle
I ended up really liking this book. The last 150 pages really took off and became a fun fast paced romp with just enough temptation for the next book to keep me wanting to read this series. BUT I emplore the editor to cut out all this indecisive, woah is me, I cant decide, Im a horrible person, who do I love business that made me want to totally beat Haven with my bare hands. Some is fine, but when you stop relating to the character and instead begin to resent them, then its too MUCH ANGST!
Dany Gzz
Dios! ame estos libros, Haven es una tonta y estresante niñita y muy credula e indecisa, es confiada y desconfiada de quien no debe, pero independienremente la historia es buenisima!, y todo como esta narrado, a no dudar de que Iain te enamora y te da una pena tremenda como sufre por Haven, por otro lado Adam tambien te hara dudar al conocer otro lado de el que en definitiva jamas me imagine, hasta podria quererlo! Excelentes libros.
Linna
Apr 05, 2011 Linna marked it as curious-about
Best. Cover. Ever. It matches the first one while providing an amazing contrast. Gorgeoussssss
Lauren Mayet
So you might remember I didn't leave much of review of The Eternal Ones; that's because I want to review the story as a whole. Needless to say I flew through the sequel. All You Desire was surely a page turner. I couldn't get enough of Iain, Ethan, or whoever he is during the lifetimes he and Haven have lived through. Without giving much a way, I truly loved this series. All of you favorite characters are back and you get more thrown at you.
I guess I am sucker for a love story. This series is h
Heather
Haven Moore has been living in Rome for the past year with Iain Morrow and running her own chic clothing boutique. Since everyone in the Ouroboros Society believe that Iain is dead their lives have been pretty uneventful until Haven starts seeing signs of them all throughout Rome. Iain believes that Haven is making a something out of nothing until Beau, Haven's best friend, comes up missing.

As the two rush back to New York Haven stumbles across the Horae, a group of 12 sisters who have been spen
Karri
I hate Haven with a passion.

I don't mind most of the characters, they are all fine with the exception of Haven, which is sad as she is the protagonist. What is it with this girl and indecisiveness!!! Seriously make up your mind already, either you trust someone or you don't - there's something called GUT FEELING, try following it next time! Jeez...
She let's anyone persuade her, and the most annoying part? usually they don't even have proof. I'll be honest, it wasn't as bad as last time but stil
Brandi
As seen at Wisdom From A Teenage Bookworm (http://www.bookwormwisdom.blogspot.com):

All You Desire was everything I look for in a sequel. It was a realistic continuation to the previous novel, The Eternal Ones, and it pulled together strong characters, strong plots, strong settings, and strong emotions. It also threw in many surprising plot twists, that left me wondering who to trust, and who to believe in. This book had me so emotionally attached to it, that I had to stop reading it at some spot
Amanda
It's very rare that sequels are as good or better than the first book. However with this book that is the case. I was at first apprehensive because The Eternal Ones was so original and fascinating, I didn't believe any story after it could live up to its greatness. But the proof is in all the emotions I was feeling throughout this story. Once again I was caught up in the termoil that Haven must feel all the time. Not knowing who to trust, what to do, who to love. I admit, her wavering toward Ada ...more
Regina
Nov 08, 2011 Regina rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
Im not sure how i feel about book two. on one hand i got to see the backstory behind the characters and Adam is further explained, on the other hand i felt like it was almost a repeat of book one with the exception the Adam is not completely evil. Nothing is truly ever resolved because it seems everything is destined to repeat itself like history. i finish this book with a sense of dread and resignation because of that. I wish Iain was explored even more because i feel like he is too cookie-cutt ...more
Jacquelyn
Okay, seriously, this is why I don't read incomplete series'. Because I get so hooked that when there is not a sequel to look forward to I have to wait!!! Kirsten Miller please tell me you are writing a sequel! I hung on every single word, found myself fighting the urge to open the book just to read one sentence during the stupidest and most inappropriate moments possible! I felt confused, elated, depressed, felt every emotion Haven and Iain felt and worst of all, now I have to wait for a sequel ...more
Lizbeth López
La verdad quisiera que hicieran un tercer libro, como es posible que así se acabe? Dónde queda Adam? Qué fue de él?
Santiago Lems
Sigo sin poder creer el final con el que la autora nos deja -.- Sólo hace que necesitemos más!
Las últimas 100 o 150 páginas eran de nervios y emoción total.
Algo que debe de reconocerse, es que nunca te esperas lo que va a pasar y mucho menos aún el porqué /.\!
Mi parte favorita fue cuando Beau habla con Haven en cierta parte que los que ya lo leyeron sabrán que es bonita y me recordó a alguien igual jaja x3
Gracias a Zaira por prestarme esta belleza ;3
Once Upon A Time
This was a good book. Just like the first. I love Iain so much. :)
Luisa
E-X-C-E-L-E-N-T-E me ha encantado el libro tiene de todo!! es mucho mejor que el anterior y con tantos enredos que en serio hasta llego a dolerme la cabeza... un libro donde la autora va creando una telaraña de historias y no tienes ni idea de cual creer muy muy muy bueno.
A diferencia del primero en el que la trama se volvía lenta en algunas partes este es dinámico y nunca se estanca.
Excelente final y espero que salga una continuacion :D
Jodi
I read this book in about 4 days. Since it's a teenage genre, I hate to admit how much I liked it, but I really did. I liked it even more than the first one. They only thing I hate, is that it leaves you with a huge cliff hanger and as far as I can tell, there doesn't appear to be a 3rd book on the horizon which I'm not thrilled about!
GoodGlory
I try to be nice when I write reviews. I know that everyone reads the same book differently...but when doing reviews it helps to be honest about what you liked and disliked in the book. That being said, the only real and good thing about this book was Adam. Yes I know, that's crazy. But I felt like Haven betrayed almost everyone in this book. Her boyfriend was an idiot. Adam as horrible as he was in past lives he was always real and honest...honest about being a bad person. At times this book fe ...more
Cassie Lovelesss
Me gusto mucho más que Eternos, pero no creo que merezca las cinco estrellas xD Haven sigue siendo igual de tonta y crédula. Además de que el comienzo fue un poco flojo, pero dejando a un lado lo anterior el libro presenta una mejor trama.
Stewie's Mom
A disappointing second book to a very good first book. I'm not even sure I want to read the next book when it is published.
Louisa
Really great book, really enjoyed it, and I really hope that we'll get another book, because that'd be awesome!
Jacqueline Arteaga
Siento que este libro no es tal cual una segunda parte de Eternos porque es independiente de lo que paso en el primero aunque hay una gran relación.

Haven me decespero demasiado, enserio no había leido a ninguna protagonista que me frustrara tanto y mi odio hacia ella no disminuyo ni un poco, ella no se daba cuenta que sus acciones que ella creía correctas guiadas solamente por sus sentimientos pudieron matar a Beau e Iain repetidas veces.

No creo que Adam sea malo el solo queria tener amor, talve
This isn't the last book right? 9 58 Mar 14, 2014 05:34PM
will there be a 3rd book 6 60 Mar 12, 2013 12:52AM
Beau and his soul mate!!! 2 17 Mar 12, 2013 12:51AM
how do you pronounce Beau? 5 26 Oct 06, 2012 05:47PM
  • Eternal (Immortal, #3)
  • Nocturne (Claire de Lune, #2)
  • Swear (Swoon, #2)
  • The Vision (The Mark, #2)
  • Damned (Crusade, #2)
  • War of Hearts (Arena Wars #2)
  • Just Macbeth
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • The Iron Quill (The Pace, #3)
  • Feral Nights (Feral, #1)
  • The Siren's Cry (The Otherworldlies #2)
  • Frost (Stork, #2)
  • Breath of Angel (The Angelaeon Circle, #1)
  • Ripple
  • Nightshade (Poison Diaries, #2)
  • Always a Witch (Witch, #2)
  • Bargains and Betrayals (13 to Life, #3)
  • Undercurrent (Siren, #2)
More about Kirsten Miller...

Eternal Ones (2 books)
  • The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1)
The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1) Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Strike,#1) The Empress's Tomb (Kiki Strike, #2) How to Lead a Life of Crime The Darkness Dwellers (Kiki Strike, #3)

“Kiss me again. Let me imagine for a moment that you belong to me. The memory will keep me company in my solitude.” 3 likes